Just reporting here since it relates to Preg/SCR/ and Breeder since it shows up in the mod.. Seems the Wilder outift preg meshes are missing. At least they dont appear in my game, and i have all the files posted between this thread and the materntiy files thread.   If someone could tell me where they went and what their actual file names are that would be good.

I dont have the SCS files since those were supposedly depreciated, if they are not, then it needs to be listed as required again.

Thanks.

Just reporting here since it relates to Preg/SCR/ and Breeder since it shows up in the mod.. Seems the Wilder outift preg meshes are missing. At least they dont appear in my game, and i have all the files posted between this thread and the materntiy files thread.   If someone could tell me where they went and what their actual file names are that would be good.

I dont have the SCS files since those were supposedly depreciated, if they are not, then it needs to be listed as required again.

Thanks.

Hi,

I've found this too, but it's just the P1 version of the outfit. Non-preg and P2 up to at least P5 are fine.

Also, I do have the SCS files now. They don't seem to make a difference; I had the issue before putting them in the mix.

This update uses the drugs in the new Drugging Plugin, the old drugs system has been removed from SCR.

Update 20131003.1:

Reduced chances of Miscarriage & Mutation in later Pregnancy

Adjustments to effects of Contraceptive/Fertility drugs to Preg Speed, also Pregnancy will reduce the amount of those drugs in the body faster than normal.

Adjustments to Bellysizing so P4 instead of P5 for end of human twin pregnancy

Also possible fix to Belly sizing not calculating correctly early in Pregnancy P1 should now be around 25%

Update 20131001.1:

Moved some tight clothing effects from SCR to Pregnancy

Adjustment to potency of Fertility drugs

Update 20130913.1:

Changes to uses SexoutDrugging beta NX system of FertEz, BunX & BunAway.

Fix for Cass Outfit not swapping to P4, P5 & P6

Requires SCR 20131001.1

Requires PregData 20130422.1

Aye, it's just a little irritating. They're just sitting there in my inventory. Breaking the immersion. Mocking me.

I've spent two days and slept very little trying to hammer this code together. For some reason my relatively severe OCD has fixated on getting this bastard of a mod to function PERFECTLY, despite the entire Sexout framework being an inherently maniacal cludge of glitches, flaws, and hilarious facial expressions.

Still easier than figuring out how to work WryeBash, though.

Hmm, I must have set them to be visible for debugging at some point and forgot to switch them back, I think I'm not even using the tokens myself anymore, I think I've changed over to the NX variables, they are just there for other mods to use for dialogue choices. No one reported it in the beta, I'll set them invisible again for the next beta update tomorrow.

Where are the textures for the pregnant body suits found? I wanted to use my own custom nude body texture that I use with my regular naked body, with the pregnant body, but cannot find the location of those textures. Is what I want to do possible?

Where are the textures for the pregnant body suits found? I wanted to use my own custom nude body texture that I use with my regular naked body, with the pregnant body, but cannot find the location of those textures. Is what I want to do possible?

The Pregnant bodysuits use the default NV skin texture for exposed skin as far as I know, so replace those with the skin you want, no idea where they are and how they work.

Yes but I wouldn't rely on them- a later pregnancy can severely affect your maneuverability for a significant period of time. Buy plenty of BunX and remember to always take one daily, plus an extra couple before approaching any Legion territories.

I have no idea how tattoos work are they a custom skin or custom mesh? Does it work for eary stages ok, it's quite possible it's something not right with the mesh, which I have no idea or ability to fix, perhaps it's only on one of the custom bodies which is why it hasn't been reported before.

Update 20131028.1:

Removed some Disused items

Tweaked Bellysize formula for multiple Pregnancies

Update 20131025.1:

Moved some Offspring Dialogue stuff from SCR to Pregnancy with added Patrol Option and fixes for some Offspring

Update 20131019.1:

Set Ova & Fertility tokens to invisible again

Improved adding of Condoms to SexoutStore and other Vendors

Added rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fApparBellySize"

Requires SCR 20131018.1

Requires PregData 20130422.1

Hey there! Sorry, I'm having a bit of trouble with the offspring. The meshes don't seem to work, and I end up with the Red Triangle of doom.

Any suggestions?

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1