View File

Adds sex and dominance/submission/slavery with Veronica and Cass, when they are your companions.

Talk to them (once they are hired) to get new topics on sex, and on D/s.

If you choose to be a dom(me), you have more options when you ask for sex, such as making your companion fuck the next male she meets. Her dialog will also be more submissive.

Males have to pass a speech check to top Veronica. Their dialog sometimes differs (mostly to indicate that Veronica is lesbian and Cass mostly but not entirely straight).

Or you can choose to submit. She'll let you pursue quests, but periodically she'll interrupt you to make you do something sexual or degrading.

For a more extreme experience, ask her to make you her slave. This can only be done once per companion, and adds new domination actions, at your mistress's whim: clothing restrictions, movement restrictions, miniquests to fuck old friends or whore yourself out.

The frequency of these interruptions can be changed, in case you want some semblance of a normal life. Open the settings book in the Aid section of your Pip-Boy to select the frequency. The options are 40 / 100 / 240 / 480 seconds. She won't bug you in combat, or if she is not nearby (i.e. you've left her waiting somewhere).

You can change roles at any time (or go back to non-D/s mode) by talking to her.

However, it's more involved to stop being a slave. You have two options: be left in the Wasteland naked and unarmed; or earn your manumission as a whore. (In the first case your belongings are put somewhere... ask in the thread if you can't find them.)

If you have a mod that allows multiple companions, you can have a separate status (top/bottom/neither) with each. However, you can only have one owner. (And again, this mod only affects Veronica and Cass.)

===Installation===

The 7z file attached has a sound file that's required. You can put it in the Data folder and extract from there.

Finally, download msexBase.esm and msexVeronica.esp into your Data folder.

(If you had the earlier version with msexBase.esp, I recommend getting back to a neutral status (so the variables aren't lost), then removing it.

Requires Sexout (the lastest version with more animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14296-sexoutng/)

Requires Sexout Common Resources.

It makes use of some of Spectrum Warrior's toys. If you have these installed, use the settings book to tell the mod so it can use them. If you don't, the default setting is not to use them (as it creates big ugly missing-object displays in-game).

If you have Sexout ZAZ loaded, it will use the caning animation from it, but this is not required.

===More msex!===

Also see my Fort slavery mod and my Courtesan mod, both of which interact with this one.

===Conflicts?===

I haven't tested this with other mods. It should play pretty well as it doesn't change the gameworld.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/04/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

I would love to add cuffs as well as various flavors of bound sex. If anyone can point me to animations and such I'd be grateful. I don't suppose anyone has a nice bootlicking animation...?

I ported over the fisting animations from wsex, as Sexout doesn't seem to have any. It'd be nice if these could be added to Sexout for better lesbian lovemaking. :)

This sounds fun.

I'd be looking into Chase Roxland's Slavery esm as a master it does a lot of collar stuff already for you and will give you a good basis for any BDSM stuff.

Hopefully Prideslayer will come back soon, animation positioning improvements were on the to do list, possibly for the next update.

seem to work well so far for me, no conflicts so far and im running almost all sexout plugins. Only thing i have noticed is that while under submissive and she says u will have sex with next man we meet or next merchant. it isnt usually the "next" person u meet, sometimes comes later on 3rd-5th person i meet, but that no biggy , make it more of s suprise when u not expecting it lol :D

great first mod, welcome to the lab :)

fisting and pissing anims dont seem to be working for me, think those are ones u took from si right? all they do for me on those is stand together..will look into it more, see if sumin over riding it.

ok sorted it out kinda, bsa isnt working for me, i had to manually extract the anims and put them in right folders according to esp, ie. make a mavia folder in correct place, and put sounds files in correct place, still getting no recieving anim for female on female piss though and giving is male anim. fisting ones work fine though.

Majordespair, thanks for pointing it out. I need to know more about making BSAs, obviously!

mar31313, if you mean the companions' appearance, I think I know what it is-- I added a package and removed it, so the NPC record was marked changed. I'm almost done with a bunch of changes so it will be fixed soon.

I've updated the files and description in the original post.

Changes:

* Added the option to become your companion's slave. This will intensify the experience; your mistress will, at her whim, restrict your clothing, restrict your movement, take you places to show you off, or whore you out.

* There are special interactions with characters in Goodsprings, Novac, or Mojave Outpost, where she may take you.

* Slavery is intended to be done only once per companion; if you want to stop being a slave, you have two options: be left in the Wasteland without clothes or weapons; or whore yourself out to earn the fee.

* Used several toys (harness, ball gag, strapon) from the Sexout Common Resources.

* Frequency of molestation, and whether these toys are actually used, are set in a new D/s Settings book in your Pip-Boy.

* Added options to have a sub fuck the nearest man or woman immediately. (As opposed to 'next man you meet' which is on a timer, and is more appropriate when there's no one nearby.)

* The mod should be cleaned this time. :) I couldn't get Cass to work without modifying her Greetings topic.

The BSA file is the same, so you don't need to re-download if it you had 1.0.

I tried using SexoutSlavery, but it ended up not working well for what I wanted to do. Partly this is because, as your companion follows you, the requirements to stay close to her are no real restriction!

Any plans to have the d/s flags be tracked seperately for each companion, for unlimited-companion mods? So, for example, you could have two subs/mistresses at once, or you could order Cass to be your co-slave to Veronica, or you could both team up on domming Veronica, etc.

An option to lend a sub-companion to an NPC or order them to work in a settlement until you come back to collect them would also be cool.

fisting and pissing anims dont seem to be working for me' date=' think those are ones u took from si right? all they do for me on those is stand together..will look into it more, see if sumin over riding it.

ok sorted it out kinda, bsa isnt working for me, i had to manually extract the anims and put them in right folders according to esp, ie. make a mavia folder in correct place, and put sounds files in correct place, still getting no recieving anim for female on female piss though and giving is male anim. fisting ones work fine though.

[/quote']

You wouldn't happen to be willing to share the directories that you needed to extract them into? I'm having the same animation problems you see, and I can't open the esp to see where they're meant to go like you can. :huh:

Couldn't get Cass's D/s topics to appear right away. Had to talk to her about 3 times first' date=' then they started to appear around the 4th time I spoke to her. Previous version they appeared pretty much right away.

[/quote']

from what i hear cass is a bit of a problem because she uses a differant dialogue dynamic to everyone else, how i talk to her is by using smaller talk plugin. click on her for companion wheel, close the companion wheel and w8 for her to talk to u, u must have the check box ticked in smaller talks settign though that make companions talk to u after wheel is closed ( its specifically to get around bug like this)