Probably a stupid question, but all of the plugins like hookups, resolutions, consequences, etc., are they going to have to be redone to work with SSR?  

I grabbed SSR yesterday afternoon and i've not yet had an issue with it.  But then I've not been anywhere that's effected by it yet.  I'm optimistic, but wondering about the future of the other plugins.

Probably a stupid question, but all of the plugins like hookups, resolutions, consequences, etc., are they going to have to be redone to work with SSR?  

I grabbed SSR yesterday afternoon and i've not yet had an issue with it.  But then I've not been anywhere that's effected by it yet.  I'm optimistic, but wondering about the future of the other plugins.

It's up to the plugin owners or if absent other members of the community if they decide to go that path.

SCR changes are going to take a while and be gradual, as far as I know Disease isn't used by any other plugins so won't be noticed when it's moved out, Drugs maybe in a similar boat. If it removes issues for people who's systems can't handle SCR or want simple instalation, it's a good thing.

New SCR & Preg Update in the beta section uploading now if anyone wants to try it, probably doesn't require a clean save if you are running the latest versions. Maybe I've fixed something for people having stuttering / CTD issues I hope.

It's up to the plugin owners or if absent other members of the community if they decide to go that path.

SCR changes are going to take a while and be gradual, as far as I know Disease isn't used by any other plugins so won't be noticed when it's moved out, Drugs maybe in a similar boat. If it removes issues for people who can't handle SCR it's a good thing.

New SCR & Preg Update in the beta section uploading now if anyone wants to try it, probably doesn't require a clean save if you are running the latest versions. Maybe I've fixed something for people having stuttering / CTD issues I hope.

Sweet! Going to go find it now.  Thank you.  :)

I have just updated SexoutNG to 2.6.77 and SCR to 20130525, but am now getting messages saying I need to update SCR every time I load a save.  One just saying SCR needs to be updated, and one from SO Pregnancy telling me I have SCR version 0.0.  I have re-downloaded SCR 20130525 and requirements several times and I am still getting the update messages.

Is it older plugins not able to detect later versions of SCR?

It is a minor nuisance as everything seems to function correctly after acknowledging the messages.

I have just updated SexoutNG to 2.6.77 and SCR to 20130525, but am now getting messages saying I need to update SCR every time I load a save.  One just saying SCR needs to be updated, and one from SO Pregnancy telling me I have SCR version 0.0.  I have re-downloaded SCR 20130525 and requirements several times and I am still getting the update messages.

Is it older plugins not able to detect later versions of SCR?

It is a minor nuisance as everything seems to function correctly after acknowledging the messages.

What version of Pregnancy are you trying to use with 20130525?

An older version apparently.  I hadn't checked the thread in a long time and assumed "V3" was the latest version number.  And the message was kind of misleading so I don't feel too stupid.  Updating pregnancy solved the problem with the update messages, but is causing a CTD on older saves, but that's another problem for another thread.

That feature says "WIP" in MCM, so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's probably still being worked on.  I too am looking forward to seeing that feature implemented.

Well I've had a couple of reports of it working fine a couple of months ago, but this is the first report of otherwise, from the testing I've done I assumed it was ok. Maybr you're missong the cum texture in the download somehow. I'll give it another test and check it's working.

I can't even find a cum texture in my Textures folder, unless its name is unintuitive.  I have all of the required resources listed in the second post of this thread installed except for Vegas Chokers and Nordlands Pack, and I downloaded the latter just to make sure it wasn't in there.

What is the name of the cum texture?

Updated DataPack 20130602.1:

re-added missing SpermSplash texture

NMM says that your new datapack is an upgrade of your resource pack for some reason.

No big deal, just thought it was odd.

NMM is known to blurt out weird error messages. I install files of the same mod and after installing more than one NMM tells me that the most recent one is of a more recent version than the last one, even though they're both from the same version.

I haven't read this whole thread so apologies if this is a known issue, but I based my sexend scripts in the wear and tear mod on the SCR ones and discovered a bug which I think applies to SCR as well.

If simultaneous sex occurs involving multiple recievers of different types, for example Cass is doing vaginal while player is doing oral, the 3 sexend scripts run when the first sex ends, and since both sex type formlists have entries both scripts run for the same actor, and none run for the second when they finish as the lists have been cleared. This would explain how you can get pregnant from oral.

(Its possible I am just confused)

I haven't read this whole thread so apologies if this is a known issue, but I based my sexend scripts in the wear and tear mod on the SCR ones and discovered a bug which I think applies to SCR as well.

If simultaneous sex occurs involving multiple recievers of different types, for example Cass is doing vaginal while player is doing oral, the 3 sexend scripts run when the first sex ends, and since both sex type formlists have entries both scripts run for the same actor, and none run for the second when they finish as the lists have been cleared. This would explain how you can get pregnant from oral.

Hmm, you could be onto something there, originally the script was only one effect spell & script with all three types of sex within the same script, but when I ran out of script room I split it into the 3.

We may need to add an effect spell to SexoutNG for each type of sex Vag/Oral/Anal, I forget how that all works now, and haven't access to GECK from this PC.

That describes the problem I have encountered in Sexout Epidemic (link).

Hi. I seem to have an issue when using this mod. After playing awhile I suddenly started getting long freezes while inside the Goodsprings Cave and they get worse and worse until it's unplayable. How do I know it's this mod? Because I made some testing and when I disabled this mod the freezes stopped. I can enable any Sexout mod that doesn't require SCR and it still works fine. I assume that if I clear this mod from my game I can take it up again but the freezes might return later. I really want to be able to play with it so if anyone can tell me what's wrong It would be appreciated, thanks.

Load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
MoMod.esm
More Perks.esm
More Traits.esm
NPC Project.esm
NSkies URWLified.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
New Vegas Redesigned II.esm
Lings.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
msexBase.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Goodsprings Filler.esp
More Perks Update.esp
More Traits Update.esp
NV_STTraitsandPerks_Crunch - NVSE.esp
YamsPinupParade.esp
RHINO45-70MX_NV.esp
1SBSteamOutfit.esp
AL Black Corsetry and Blanc dress.esp
LeiFang.esp
bzArmour.esp
ghostbodysuitcamo.esp
Mantis07Reflex - Realism.esp
NWghostbodysuit.esp
NWIxiaarmor1.esp
New Vegas redesigned- Honest Hearts.esp
NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
ILO - GS Shack.esp
ILO - NSkies URWLified Patch.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
CustomLighting II.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
RaestlozPCIdles.esp
T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
SexyTacticalOutfitT6M.esp
FetishFishnetNV.esp
FetishLingerieSetNV.esp
OutfitConversionsT6MT6BBTN.esp
NPC Project - Freeside.esp
SexyCorsets.esp
MMUE-CP-ILO.esp
MojaveDelight.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
SalvagedCourierDLC04.esp
Bashed Patch.esp
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
SexoutClothingEval.esp
SexoutLust.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutWearAndTear-v1-3.esp
SexoutDiscounts.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
SexoutNGXP.esp
SexoutHowAbout.esp

Total active plugins: 80
Total plugins: 80

Hi. I seem to have an issue when using this mod. After playing awhile I suddenly started getting long freezes while inside the Goodsprings Cave and they get worse and worse until it's unplayable. How do I know it's this mod? Because I made some testing and when I disabled this mod the freezes stopped. I can enable any Sexout mod that doesn't require SCR and it still works fine. I assume that if I clear this mod from my game I can take it up again but the freezes might return later. I really want to be able to play with it so if anyone can tell me what's wrong It would be appreciated, thanks.

Try the beta version and see if it's any better, I've been waiting for feedback on some fixes for this issue in the beta, but none so far.