• 2 weeks later...

Been holding off using the 20130328.1 version until today. Everything is working fine when I use 20130202.1 but when I tried the newest SCR, my game locks up due to processer usage maxxing and not allowing any interaction at all. All mouse and keyboard events are being ignored. Basically it just hangs though it's still running. I've been trying to identify what's causing the problem and so far my suspect is turning out to be the change from one SCR main script to the two fast and slow scripts. My machine is old and my gfx card is only a 512 but the previous version ran perfectly fine... not sure why it's locking up like it is but I'll continue looking. The symptom for me is processor usage ran up to max not allowing any other events to function. Still not sure if it's an infinite loop or just scripts hogging all resources... or something else. Anyway, still looking into it.

EDIT:

Changed the [General] section of my ini to use bUseThreadedAI=1 and iNumHWThreads=2 and now it's running ok. My machine must have been at its upper limit.

Been holding off using the 20130328.1 version until today. Everything is working fine when I use 20130202.1 but when I tried the newest SCR, my game locks up due to processer usage maxxing and not allowing any interaction at all. All mouse and keyboard events are being ignored. Basically it just hangs though it's still running. I've been trying to identify what's causing the problem and so far my suspect is turning out to be the change from one SCR main script to the two fast and slow scripts. My machine is old and my gfx card is only a 512 but the previous version ran perfectly fine... not sure why it's locking up like it is but I'll continue looking. The symptom for me is processor usage ran up to max not allowing any other events to function. Still not sure if it's an infinite loop or just scripts hogging all resources... or something else. Anyway, still looking into it.

EDIT:

Changed the [General] section of my ini to use bUseThreadedAI=1 and iNumHWThreads=2 and now it's running ok. My machine must have been at its upper limit.

Hmm I did that change to reduce the load on PC's as I thought only running some of the stuff every 5 seconds instead of every second would ease load, apparently not by the sounds of it. I didn't want it checking & updating whether potential companions were in the PlayerTeam and other script variable info every second.

One possibility that has just occurred to me is somehow during startup the 5sec slow script is executing before the 1sec fast script and hence hasn't had the ActorREF's set which could freeze the 5sec script. I' drop the start game enabled and start it's quest by the end of the 1 sec script.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've found a problem actually unrelated to sex in the game :)  The only 10mm bullets that work in the game for me now are the SleepEz version.  I have narrowed down the culprits to one of the following four .esm files:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

I am posting here because I believe the SleepEz and other drugs/medications originate in the SexoutCommonResources.esm, and somehow the normal 10mm ammunition was changed there.  I can't be positive because I believe all 4 .esm files are required.  Weapons of different calibers which also have SleepEz ammunition available all seem to work fine, and "SleepyTyme", a 10mm submachine gun from one of the DLCs also works fine, (and probably all vanilla 10mm weapons) but any 10mm weapons from other mods I have do not work correctly.  They fire the 10mm "Slp" ammunition fine, but all other types of 10mm ammunition is like firing blanks.  There is noise, the casings fly around, but no bullets.  I've tried to shoot non-hostile npcs at point blank and well, they just keep walking. 

I only found this because my significant gun-nut...er...other, decided to find some mods with nice looking guns that don't look like they were run over by something :)  When I uncheck the Sexout  .esm files, these guns work fine, but when I have them checked, they don't work other than the SleepEz ammunition.  He's also been able to confirm the exact same thing...well, ok, he found it /gag.  I wish I could pinpoint it for sure, but my best guess is that the problem originates with whichever .esm handles the SleepEz.

I hope this can be confirmed if only to prove I'm not nuts and then maybe fixed :) (I have a nice shiny little machinegun pistol I want to use) :)

Merasael

Hi all,

I've found a problem actually unrelated to sex in the game :)  The only 10mm bullets that work in the game for me now are the SleepEz version.  I have narrowed down the culprits to one of the following four .esm files:

Sexout.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

I am posting here because I believe the SleepEz and other drugs/medications originate in the SexoutCommonResources.esm, and somehow the normal 10mm ammunition was changed there.  I can't be positive because I believe all 4 .esm files are required.  Weapons of different calibers which also have SleepEz ammunition available all seem to work fine, and "SleepyTyme", a 10mm submachine gun from one of the DLCs also works fine, (and probably all vanilla 10mm weapons) but any 10mm weapons from other mods I have do not work correctly.  They fire the 10mm "Slp" ammunition fine, but all other types of 10mm ammunition is like firing blanks.  There is noise, the casings fly around, but no bullets.  I've tried to shoot non-hostile npcs at point blank and well, they just keep walking. 

I only found this because my significant gun-nut...er...other, decided to find some mods with nice looking guns that don't look like they were run over by something :)  When I uncheck the Sexout  .esm files, these guns work fine, but when I have them checked, they don't work other than the SleepEz ammunition.  He's also been able to confirm the exact same thing...well, ok, he found it /gag.  I wish I could pinpoint it for sure, but my best guess is that the problem originates with whichever .esm handles the SleepEz.

I hope this can be confirmed if only to prove I'm not nuts and then maybe fixed :) (I have a nice shiny little machinegun pistol I want to use) :)

Merasael

SleepEz ammo is only part of SCR, the other 3 plugins would not have anything to do with your issue.

But in 2 months and a thousand odd downloads, you are the only person to report an issue with SleepEz Ammo, that has me a bit puzzled on whether your other mods are conflicting in some way, I just checked to be sure, I don't alter the default 10mm Ammo in anyway, I just add the SleepEz ammo to the 10mm Weapons Ammo list. So it's got me puzzled how this can happen or how to fix it.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I recall one of the versions of Common Resources added the SleepEz darts to a formlist for 10mm ammunition manually, so at that time if someone had another mod that modified the same list (such as any mod that adds ammo types) only the mod lower in the load list would win, so the user had to use a merged patch to get them all (let's face it, users should be using them anyway for similar issues)

I am not finding that formlist entry now though, so my guess is that you switched to a script to add it to the formlist which should resolve this issue automatically. Since I can't find the version that had the issue (I looked in a few but not all of the test versions since the stable version came out and I believe I looked in the stable one also) I can't tell if it only had the darts on the list thus removing anything that the FNV.esm had on it or if it added to the list already there thus conflicting with any similar mod. Either way it should be a moot point now.

I believe Merasael just so happens to be using the one version where you had not yet added the script. Updating to the most recent version should resolve the problem.

I recall one of the versions of Common Resources added the SleepEz darts to a formlist for 10mm ammunition manually, so at that time if someone had another mod that modified the same list (such as any mod that adds ammo types) only the mod lower in the load list would win, so the user had to use a merged patch to get them all (let's face it, users should be using them anyway for similar issues)

I am not finding that formlist entry now though, so my guess is that you switched to a script to add it to the formlist which should resolve this issue automatically. Since I can't find the version that had the issue (I looked in a few but not all of the test versions since the stable version came out and I believe I looked in the stable one also) I can't tell if it only had the darts on the list thus removing anything that the FNV.esm had on it or if it added to the list already there thus conflicting with any similar mod. Either way it should be a moot point now.

I believe Merasael just so happens to be using the one version where you had not yet added the script. Updating to the most recent version should resolve the problem.

Hmm that's possibly it, I think I only did that in one version as a test, I was having problems with the Ammo swapping back from SleepEz to normal by itself on Game Load, but that seemed to be related to a clean save issue, I don't even have the Stable version installed it's so far behind the beta, there should be no problem with people using the current SCR beta WITHOUT older versions of Pregnancy, I expect to update the Stable version to this soon as I get confirmation the Pregnancy beta is stable, another reason I don't use merged patches   :)

Hmm that's possibly it, I think I only did that in one version as a test, I was having problems with the Ammo swapping back from SleepEz to normal by itself on Game Load, but that seemed to be related to a clean save issue, I don't even have the Stable version installed it's so far behind the beta, there should be no problem with people using the current SCR beta WITHOUT older versions of Pregnancy, I expect to update the Stable version to this soon as I get confirmation the Pregnancy beta is stable, another reason I don't use merged patches   :)

Well, I'm not using a merged patch (haven't been playing long enough to have used 3rd party tools for such things...I'm a newblet) so whether that will help or not I don't know.  I'm using the version from April 11, 2013 (file is SexoutCommondResources-20130411). 

The only thing I can definitively say is that when I am playing the mod, the only 10mm ammunition that works for mod added weapons is the SleepEz ammo.  Other ammunition makes noise, ejects the casings, has recoil, but does not actually fire bullets.  They are essentially blanks. 

All the 10mm ammuntion works for vanilla weapons and for DLC added weapons.  If I uncheck the Sexout Common Resources .esm (along with Sexout.esm, SexoutSlavery.esm and SexoutLegion.esm), all 10mm ammunition works fine in all weapons, whether vanilla, DLC added, or mod added.

I wish I could give more information to help you :(

Merasael

Merasael, download FNVedit and run it. Click ok when it pops up the confirmation box on the plugins so all plugins you normally use are selected. Expand the FalloutNV.esm plugin, expand the FormIDlist and scroll down to find 001537E6 which is the AmmoList10mm. See if the entry is colored Red (which means unresolved conflict). Look at which mods are affecting the list. You might have a mod or two that adds ammo types to the 10mm list (such as Caliber and CaliberX). If this is the case, a merged patch should resolve the conflict (turn the entry yellow) by making sure all ammo types that mods are trying to add get added to the list.

If this is not the problem then find the weapons you're having difficulties with in FNVedit (go to the appropriate plugin and expand the weapon entry and you should be able to find it). Make sure the weapon is using the correct ammo type formlist. If it's supposed to be a 10mm ammo weapon then for the NAM0 - Ammo line it'll have AmmoList10mm [FLST:001537E6] (the formlist I mentioned in the above paragraph). If it has something else, like some unique form of ammo, then it might be an issue with the weapon itself, like using a form of ammo that isn't configured correctly.

To create a merged patch, in FNVedit rightclick on the left side of the screen (where the plugins are listed) hover the mouseover Other down at the bottom of it and from that select Create Merged Patch. It'll take a few seconds if you have a lot of plugins. Most people can just save and exit at this point. If you have mods that have compatibility patches for each other then you probably need to expand the entries in the merged patch and make sure it's not changing anything in those patches. Like if the entry in question has like "Mod A | Mod B | Mod B Mod A Patch.esp | Merged Patch then delete the merged patch entry for this particular item since the Mod B Mod A Patch plugin is already fixing this the way it's intended to be fixed.

There's a

on FNVedit that you should probably watch so you have an idea of what you're doing. He also has some other useful tutorial videos that should help you get up to speed on mods.

Well, I'm not using a merged patch (haven't been playing long enough to have used 3rd party tools for such things...I'm a newblet) so whether that will help or not I don't know.  I'm using the version from April 11, 2013 (file is SexoutCommondResources-20130411). 

The only thing I can definitively say is that when I am playing the mod, the only 10mm ammunition that works for mod added weapons is the SleepEz ammo.  Other ammunition makes noise, ejects the casings, has recoil, but does not actually fire bullets.  They are essentially blanks. 

All the 10mm ammuntion works for vanilla weapons and for DLC added weapons.  If I uncheck the Sexout Common Resources .esm (along with Sexout.esm, SexoutSlavery.esm and SexoutLegion.esm), all 10mm ammunition works fine in all weapons, whether vanilla, DLC added, or mod added.

Merasael

Ah ha, now it's making a little more sense, I just tested it myself with Vanilla & DLC weapons and they worked fine, I don't have any other 3rd party mod added 10mm weapons to try it, but some may have their own ammo lists or alter the ammo lists by overwriting them, I'd try moving them in load order before SexoutCommonResources if possible, that might work, but's probably not possible, otherwise there's not much I can do if other modders use overwriting Ammo lists as a shortcut instead of adding by script, there's no way I can make allowance for every weapon mod made that way, you may find it breaks other 10mm weapon mods too, it's just the way it is.

Also try updating to a later version of the SCR beta just incase you've got the older dud version. You also shouldn't be reporting issues with the beta version releases here in the stable version, when a bug is reported here I assume it's the Stable version people are using. Those are reasons why I have 2 versions uploaded.

Merasael

Ah ha, now it's making a little more sense, I just tested it myself with Vanilla & DLC weapons and they worked fine, I don't have any other 3rd party mod added 10mm weapons to try it, but some may have their own ammo lists or alter the ammo lists by overwriting them, I'd try moving them in load order before SexoutCommonResources if possible, that might work, but's probably not possible, otherwise there's not much I can do if other modders use overwriting Ammo lists as a shortcut instead of adding by script, there's no way I can make allowance for every weapon mod made that way, you may find it breaks other 10mm weapon mods too, it's just the way it is.

Also try updating to a later version of the SCR beta just incase you've got the older dud version. You also shouldn't be reporting issues with the beta version releases here in the stable version, when a bug is reported here I assume it's the Stable version people are using. Those are reasons why I have 2 versions uploaded.

My apologies, I thought I was using the stable version?

I will attempt a load order change to see if that helps but I agree, it probably won't.  I only want to scream... a lot...when people take short cuts when making something and somehow assume that doing it the wrong way won't mess anything else up /sigh.

I'll post back as soon as I can but it will probably be a couple of days as I have to travel for work and don't have FNV on my laptop.  Thanks for trying to help! :)

Merasael

My apologies, I thought I was using the stable version?

I will attempt a load order change to see if that helps but I agree, it probably won't.  I only want to scream... a lot...when people take short cuts when making something and somehow assume that doing it the wrong way won't mess anything else up /sigh.

I'll post back as soon as I can but it will probably be a couple of days as I have to travel for work and don't have FNV on my laptop.  Thanks for trying to help! :)

Well it's not so much a shortcut I guess as the first noticable way to do things, my first mods all did it that way too till I discovered NVSE and got stuck into scripting, some people just don't have the coding skills but they may be great at modeling :)

For some reason, the newest version of Common Resources is  causing a strange bug. Any custom weapons, such as the Colt 1911 will not fire properly with Sexout activated. Same with WMX version of the Weathered 10mm. It fires, does the animation and sound; uses ammo ... but it does not actually fire (no damage or attack on target). Disabling Sexout solves the issue. Stock/DLC weapons work fine.  I do not get any crashes etc, just this odd bug since updating SO.

I rolled the Common Resources back to 20130116.1 release of the .ESM and the problem goes away. It is only the 20130328.1 release that gives me the issue.

For some reason, the newest versions of SexOutNG and Common Resources is  causing a strange bug. Any custom weapons, such as the Colt 1911 will not fire properly with Sexout activated. Same with WMX version of the Weathered 10mm. It fires, does the animation and sound; uses ammo ... but it does not actually fire (no damage or attack on target). Disabling Sexout solves the issue. Stock/DLC weapons work fine.  I do not get any crashes etc, just this odd bug since updating SO.

I rolled the Common Resources back to 20130116.1 release of the .ESM and the problem goes away. It is only the 20130328.1 release that gives me the issue.

There was a version I uploaded that was experiencing issue with some 3rd part gun mods because the way the ammo lists are handled in some mods overwriting SCR or vice / versa, read up a page above, no idea how to fix it, assuming you are having this issue with the latest stable version, you can try the latest beta version, it has some minor changes in the SleepEz Ammo handling, it's just about to be promoted to the stable version anyway, but I've had no reports on whether it's better or not.

As an experiment, try loading up FNVedit and in SexoutCommonResources navigate to script xx00391B SexoutSCRS0AddStuffToFormLists, right click it and select "Copy Override into..." and create a new plugin. Save and exit and then load up FOMM and make sure that override plugin is checked and the last to load. Start up your game and see if that fixes it. If it does, then some other mod that loads after SCR is fudging up the ammo formlists somehow.  This is of course assuming that overrides work with scripts which I'm not entirely confident of since I've only ever tried it on non-script stuff. It's also assuming that it's the appropriate script. I'm sure Hal or someone else will correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmm I'll give it a whirl. :)

Update: BETA seemed to work, but the first firefight after testing on a nearby gecko proved otherwise. Same problem. For sure only 10mm weapons that are effected.

Weird because 10mm SleepEz are done exactly the same way as 44 SleepEz & 20ga SleepEz & 12ga SleepEz, so I would think they would have the same issues. And if all the 10mm pull from the same ammo list it's a bit weird that vanilla & DLC 10mm work but not Mod Added.

Tried Desty's suggestion, didn't work well ... SO seemed to glitch out quite a bit. So far, I have eliminated NVEC and Project Nevada as the problem, same with WMXUE (disabled them and the problem still persists). Here is my load order ... just unsure what SO is conflicting with to cause the 10mm problem.  FNVedit didn't show any conflicts with the 10mm formlists.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
IWS-Core.esm
Afterschool Special.esm
decwithreg.esm
domecity.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
MoMod.esm
More Perks.esm
NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
NSkies URWLified.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
NVInteriors_ComboEdition_AWOP.esm
NVR-Strip.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
Tales from the Burning Sands.esm
War Never Changes.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
wsex.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
oHUD.esm
Lings.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
SpeedE Wheels Travel Systems.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
Niner.esm
NVEC Complete NVCE Lings Patch.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-AWOP.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-NVIntAWOP.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-ElectroCity.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-ILO.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-Tales.esp
Performance Of The Gods.esp
Ultimate Invisible Wall Remover.esp
CASM.esp
Readius_NV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
AWSW.esp
AWOP-MoMod.esp
AWOPMonsterPatch.esp
Monster Mod Wasteland Edition.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-MMWE.esp
MMWE - Rebalanced Leveled Lists.esp
populatedcasino.esp
New Vegas Trade Center.esp
NV Interiors - El Ray Motel.esp
NV Interiors - West Vegas Fringe.esp
NV Interiors - Cottonwood Cove.esp
The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp
NVR-NPCs.esp
HighlyPopulatedFreeside.esp
NVR-ELECTRO-CTIY_Patch.esp
NVR-Version_10.esp
NVFR-NVR-NVTC-Version_2.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
PNxEO MCMScriptFixes.esp
NVEC NVCE PN COMBO Patch.esp
noautoaim.esp
RSCR-Enhanced.esp
RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
IWR_ALL.esp
1911.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
Primm Restored.esp
Express Delivery.esp
TimeCapsule(NVR-Compatible).esp
War Never Changes.esp
TfaT.esp
CourierCacheWSE.esp
RockwellDescentMod.esp
TheInheritance.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
IWS-Core-Guards.esp
IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
IWS-DM.esp
IWS-HH.esp
IWS-OWB.esp
IWS-LR.esp
AWOPDeadMoney.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-AWOPDM.esp
AWOP DLC + GRA Conflict Error Fixes.esp
AWOPLowLootGeneral.esp
AWOPLowLootSkillBooks.esp
AWOP-LowNPCS.esp
AWOP-PNRebalanceHPpatch.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
dD-Smaller Wounds.esp
dD-No Screen Blood.esp
dD-Smaller Spatters Realistic.esp
LingsPrettyThings.esp
A Better Cass.esp
A Better Veronica.esp
NVWillow.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutAffairs.esp
SexoutAffairsLings.esp
SexoutTrade.esp
SexoutLust.esp
wsex.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
WMXUE.esp
NVEC Complete NVCE WMX Patch.esp
WMXUE-CouriersStash.esp
WMXUE-PN.esp
WMXUE-ModernWeapons.esp
WMXUE-AWOP.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
ILO - PipBoy Light.esp
ILO - NVInteriors Project - AWOP.esp
ILO - NSkies URWLified Patch.esp
ILO - A World of Pain.esp
ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
CustomLighting.esp
Imp's Timescale Adjuster.esp
Merged Mods.esp

Nope, not at all ... the problem with the BETA SCR is random ... sometimes works, sometimes doesn't ... changing ammo from 10mm standard to say hollow-point .. then back fixes it. Sometimes it stops working mid-fight then starts working again several trigger pulls later. It is very very odd. Removed all mods besides Main+DLCs and SO and it would still happen heh ... only without SO does it stop happening all together. Very strange indeed. Learning to live with it atm heh

Nope, not at all ... the problem with the BETA SCR is random ... sometimes works, sometimes doesn't ... changing ammo from 10mm standard to say hollow-point .. then back fixes it. Sometimes it stops working mid-fight then starts working again several trigger pulls later. It is very very odd. Removed all mods besides Main+DLCs and SO and it would still happen heh ... only without SO does it stop happening all together. Very strange indeed. Learning to live with it atm heh

I'll have a look through all the 10mm stuff again tomorrow and see if I can find anything or find something to change to try fix it, better to continue this conversation into the beta thread.

I'm attempting to reinstall Sexout onto my new computer.  For some reason, some items from the S.O. Bunker store do not display.  Among these are the Dragongirl dress and boots and the tribal gloves.  I used to have these working, somehow, on my old computer.  When I couldn't even seem to get them working with my old files (which fixed some of the problems I was having with other missing meshes and textures), I looked to see if there were some update I missed in the store files.  The store thread instructed me to report the missing files to this thread.  Since I was under the impression that Sexout was working to simplify the installation process by consolidating necessary files, this seemed like a plausible request.