Here you go Halstrom. You can merge the scripts into pregnancy and the rest into SCR. All arena swimsuits should now have full pregnancy support. I didn't actually test if it's working, but considering I added all the new outfits to the proper formlists as well as the appropriate bodyswap scripts it should be all good. I actually totally forgot that you can texture swap right in the geck, so no new resources are necessary, though I wish I'd realized that before I texture swapped 56 meshes.

facepalm_68037276_orig_.jpg?doink

Sorry I can't merge that because it ends up with SCR requiring Pregnancy as a master, I think you need to split it into 2 separate files for SCR and pregnancy, I tried splitting it and failed because all the record IDs changed. Or just send me your copy of SCRs and pregnancy assuming they are the latest versions loaded here, I haven't done any work on them since.

My bad Halstrom. I didn't realize how picky picky FNVEdit was going to be. Anyway, I was able to work around it by adjusting the new armor form ids to match SCR. Then I overrode all the armors into SCR, followed by the formlists, and finally the pregnancy scripts. Then I had to go into the geck and re-save the pregnancy scripts to get all the references sorted again. In the end everything is where it should be and FNVEdit is showing no errors, so I'll upload the new SCR here and pregnancy in its thread.

SexoutCommonResources.esm

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a properly setup Sexout and SCR yes it will work for TWW as well. Many here do this. I have done this in the past. There are even plugins for TTW sexout around here if you look closely enough.

Hey thanks for the answer so the other mods like the breeder mod too right (with th ttw patch ofcourse) btw i mainly play as a dude so i don't know what i should use for it. the fallout v engine is so much (annoyingly) different than skyrim's so i'm pretty much a noob at it. (still trying to find a way for the cannibalism at the start mod for skyrim btw, yes i'm that guy :D )

Check out Kendo's Breeze rework body for your male replacer. Lots of work has been taken to make that more compatible and nicer.

http://nsfwmods.com/files/file/61-breeze-male-redux/

He also took quite a bit of time to include various Fallout 3 races as well such as Pitt man,Point look out and even the Marked man.

As for FB it will work and even Sexout Breeder should work (of course nothing will happen until you get to the Fallout NV cells ) IT only gets complicated if you have to have armors /body replacers for both games. You need to install the F03 first then the FNV overwriting whatever is needed to be overwritten. At least that is what I remember.

This is getting off topic for this thread. If you still have some problems with TTW there are some threads around here that cover that or if your issue isn't covered already create one :) Of course any problems setting this up with SCR etc can be posted here. However Halstrom set this up (along with the way the game works) to not have any problems with ti.

Check out Kendo's Breeze rework body for your male replacer. Lots of work has been taken to make that more compatible and nicer.

http://nsfwmods.com/files/file/61-breeze-male-redux/

He also took quite a bit of time to include various Fallout 3 races as well such as Pitt man,Point look out and even the Marked man.

As for FB it will work and even Sexout Breeder should work (of course nothing will happen until you get to the Fallout NV cells ) IT only gets complicated if you have to have armors /body replacers for both games. You need to install the F03 first then the FNV overwriting whatever is needed to be overwritten. At least that is what I remember.

This is getting off topic for this thread. If you still have some problems with TTW there are some threads around here that cover that or if your issue isn't covered already create one :) Of course any problems setting this up with SCR etc can be posted here. However Halstrom set this up (along with the way the game works) to not have any problems with ti.

Thanks again mate :) btw the links in your (damn what's the ord for it again, aha signature!) are very helpfull too.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a little late, but for some reason, the SCR resources esm won't show up in the load order and the other files that require it claim that it's missing even though I've already gone through all the steps and FOMM has installed it successfully. 

I know this is a little late, but for some reason, the SCR resources esm won't show up in the load order and the other files that require it claim that it's missing even though I've already gone through all the steps and FOMM has installed it successfully.

All you can do is try again and reread everything, you are doing something different to everyone else.

All you can do is try again and reread everything, you are doing something different to everyone else.

I was just thinking there are many files there. Make sure you are actually downloading the correct one and not misssing that one. ;) I doubt it will hurt if you download all of them except

SCRAssetList

Loverslab SCR Resources.7ztorrent

The rest I believe can be installed and not harm your system.

The key is to make sure you downloaded SexoutCommonResources-20160615.1 and SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z.

The above should both work with FOMM and MO but you have to make sure you use select the proper files for the download in MO.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've got 2 problems that I don't know how to solve. 1. All of the prognant armor work and equip when needed except for leather armor and I can't figure out why. I've followed the guide on making the SCR Resources folder, and everything seems fine to me. 2. Sexout Clothing system for the combat armor. I just can't seem to get it to work the only thing that seems to happen is the reinforced combat armor mk 2 when equiped when pregnant or not constantly makes the equiping/unequiping sound and sometimes goes invisible for a second before reapearing.  Do you guys need me to upload the SCR Resources folder to check if it is ok? loadorder.txt  modlist.txt

Remove Sexout Clothing System it was only a prototype for combat armor. Pregnant Leather, Combat and Metal armors have to be crafted from an original outfit. They don't swap automatically because they don't stretch.

Um... you still have Sexout Clothing System listed as a requirement in your OP

;)

Base Non-SexoutStore/Pregnancy Requirements:

%5BSCR%5D Spectrums Toy Pack by Spectrum Warrior.

Refugee Outfits for Type 3 by Exter

Raider Chains Armor T6m – T6BB – TN – BerryK2 .2 by nagothm

Sexout Clothing System by Evilrunner (Sexout Clothing Damage Updated with Combat Armour! Only)

Nordlands Mesh & Texture pack for the Fertility Drugs by Norland

http://www.loverslab...t-tryout/page-1, Tryout's Data Pack by Loogie:

GSB’s BDSM Files 20130227 by GSBmodder

Let me know if this is to be removed so I can edit my tutorial to reflect this.

Umm, sorry I meant only the outfit mesh files are required not the esp.

I mentioned that as I didn't see the esp in the files that was uploaded. However it is possible I could have missed it.  In any case the tutorial is still accurate :)

So long as they follow the verification step they will not have any of the esp's installed in the folder and no problems from the Combat armor cropping up :)

Umm, sorry I meant only the outfit mesh files are required not the esp.

I mentioned that as I didn't see the esp in the files that was uploaded. However it is possible I could have missed it.  In any case the tutorial is still accurate :)

So long as they follow the verification step they will not have any of the esp's installed in the folder and no problems from the Combat armor cropping up :)

I Don't have the esp for the combat armor, I thought it was best if I deleted it. I've found a work around though, as all i wanted was a pregnant outfit was hight DT. So I used FNVEdit to open SCR and went looking for the outfits and found leather reinforced armor which goes up to p6 (xx03f641) then using the console spawned one and its swapping out when it needs to . :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question, buy what do I actually download?

GynoChair.7z                                                        -Optional if I read correctly.

HalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z                            - No Idea.

Loverslab SCR resources.7z.torrent                     -Again I think it is redundant.

SCRAssetList-20140907.zip                                 - No Idea.

SexoutCommonResources-20150402.1.zip          -Newest version?

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z      -Needed as well?

SporeRaceData-20130513.1.7z                            -Optional If I read correctly.

Sorry for asking this but I read the tutorial and it didn't really cover what I needed to download (unless I missed it...)

Thanks for any help.

Okay I am borrow this from SpatulaTzar and since have no clue what do download. what do i need out of these above 

This may be a stupid question, buy what do I actually download?

GynoChair.7z                                                        -Optional if I read correctly.

HalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z                            - No Idea.

Loverslab SCR resources.7z.torrent                     -Again I think it is redundant.

SCRAssetList-20140907.zip                                 - No Idea.

SexoutCommonResources-20150402.1.zip          -Newest version?

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z      -Needed as well?

SporeRaceData-20130513.1.7z                            -Optional If I read correctly.

Sorry for asking this but I read the tutorial and it didn't really cover what I needed to download (unless I missed it...)

Thanks for any help.

Okay I am borrow this from SpatulaTzar and since have no clue what do download. what do i need out of these above 

Everything but what is in read can be safely installed