I forgot to mention that because the mesh here used for dragon dress isn't breast weighted due to using the original one right?

Well, on the type3 bnb set for dragon girl dress (the one you guys said not to use) comes with 2 meshes right? Using the 'a' mesh will kill your texture, but the one labeled b (the other one) works fine. Just install the original one as stated on the installation tutorial to make the folders, then dump in the b.nif (rename appropriately) then overwrite the original mesh for white translucency. Now I have not tested it for purple translucent and the opaque versions but I'm guessing they use the same mesh with different textures anyways. Test it out yourself if you want to use the other versions of dragon girl dress. But yeah, bnb for p0 dragon girl dress without weighting it yourself is possible.

It's just sad that the pregnancy versions come with the boots and panties... specially the boots, since having a pregnant body suit on clips up the feet. Specially after I re-textured the dresses to become extra translucent.

Okay so I have no idea what the problem was/is then, because I have the same files, that is the same tutorial I used the first time, even looking in the meshes and textures, the stuff is there, it just wasn't showing up in game I have no idea why, the maternity stuff is there, and the type 3 stuff is there, then I get in game and it didn't want to show up, so I downloaded the type 3 pack again, and pulled the data from the pack instead of just applying it as a whole, and just installed each one on its own and it worked all the stuff is there now, and I have no idea why.

You didn't follow the tutorial as required. You just installed the folder from revang. There are subfolders. You are to pull the Textures, Meshes, and Sounds from the various data folders and then apply them to the folder. There is a PDF that gives detailed instructions on each mod and should still be accurate and would cover this in depth. Which is what you did the second time after posting they couldn't be found. The tutorial that I referenced was available and gives detailed instructions on this as well as other mods required. Since you messed this up. I would advise you to go back and make sure all the other resources are correctly installed.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Above right from the downloadable PDF.

No, I don't think I will be going through resources to make sure things are correctly installed, yes, I am aware there are subfolders, yes I installed them as a whole, coincidentally, some of the armors worked anyway, while others, ex. the tomb raider armor, did not. Either way, the problem has been solved, so there is no more reason to worry about it, everything else works fine, or has been working fine so far, I have no problems anymore. 

Do what you want. If there are any missing files red triangles or floating heads in the future you know what happened and how to fix it.

Indeed! thankfully since I re-installed everything I have yet to get a red triangle, except for another odd occurrence, when I am walking about it just shows up on my character for a little while and then goes away. That I have no idea how it happens, but I am pretty sure it I have narrowed it down and found that it isn't tied to SCR or Pregnancy, it might be tied to spunk or lust or something, though I am not sure, and it goes away on its own, while I am walking around in game you can see my character they look normal and everything, just a red arrow is around them then if I wait for like 2 hours in game it goes away, that one I am still looking into.

I forgot to mention that because the mesh here used for dragon dress isn't breast weighted due to using the original one right?

Well, on the type3 bnb set for dragon girl dress (the one you guys said not to use) comes with 2 meshes right? Using the 'a' mesh will kill your texture, but the one labeled b (the other one) works fine. Just install the original one as stated on the installation tutorial to make the folders, then dump in the b.nif (rename appropriately) then overwrite the original mesh for white translucency. Now I have not tested it for purple translucent and the opaque versions but I'm guessing they use the same mesh with different textures anyways. Test it out yourself if you want to use the other versions of dragon girl dress. But yeah, bnb for p0 dragon girl dress without weighting it yourself is possible.

It's just sad that the pregnancy versions come with the boots and panties... specially the boots, since having a pregnant body suit on clips up the feet. Specially after I re-textured the dresses to become extra translucent.

Yeah, I don't do any mesh texture stuff so if people want different mesh options like BNB then they just have to overwrite the meshes.

I'm back to ask more questions~

On the Pregnancy effects, was it intended for when switching body types (e.g. P0 -> P1) that the extra accessories of the clothes be included?

Example:

Dragongirl Dress White(Trans) P0 -> Has no panties and boots

Dragongirl Dress White(Trans) P1(and above) -> Has panties and boots

Cuz I kept getting the panties and boots whenever the bloat/pregnant body replacement kicks in, even though both aren't being currently equipped. It's weird since my custom texture on the dress is still there, but panties and boots magically appear. I checked the inv (tested on npc's too) and there was no additional accessories on their inventory.

I'm back to ask more questions~

On the Pregnancy effects, was it intended for when switching body types (e.g. P0 -> P1) that the extra accessories of the clothes be included?

Example:

Dragongirl Dress White(Trans) P0 -> Has no panties and boots

Dragongirl Dress White(Trans) P1(and above) -> Has panties and boots

Cuz I kept getting the panties and boots whenever the bloat/pregnant body replacement kicks in, even though both aren't being currently equipped. It's weird since my custom texture on the dress is still there, but panties and boots magically appear. I checked the inv (tested on npc's too) and there was no additional accessories on their inventory.

Well that's just the way the meshes were made, I didn't make them :)
  • 3 weeks later...

... I'm back... I just remembered that the white dragon girl dress transparent turns into opaque variant when the preg outfit script kicks in at p4. Not sure about beyond that... most probably a wrong reference thing.

As for other outfits, I'm not sure. Probably no point in investigating deeply unless you guys plan to import the scr as it is to fo4. If so, I'm a willing guinea pig.

Lovers Lab assets is a very good possibility for porting to FO4. Most authors here are pretty open to their assets being used within LL. However Nexus hosted mods like the Dragon Girl dress isn't likely going to be able to be ported over. However it is still way to early to even begin to plan out the FO4 assets.

That and it is more likely to be like "Sexlab" as opposed to "Sexout" style mod if the current understanding of the modified Gamebyo engine is correct. Anyway no harm in fixing the assets we currently have and making sure they are the best that they can be. I am sure once modding commences on the new game there will be ways to import many of the great things added to NV into FO4 regardless of what screwed up things Besthesda does to make it harder on us. Having nice well organized and optimized assets is one step to making the process all the easier. Besides. I personally plan on right on using Fallout New Vegas just like I have Fallout 3 ;). I am sure others will do the same.

... I'm back... I just remembered that the white dragon girl dress transparent turns into opaque variant when the preg outfit script kicks in at p4. Not sure about beyond that... most probably a wrong reference thing.

As for other outfits, I'm not sure. Probably no point in investigating deeply unless you guys plan to import the scr as it is to fo4. If so, I'm a willing guinea pig.

Ah I thought I saw something in your post about missing boots or similar, which aren't my department, might just be a texture selection stuff up on my part then, I'll have a look.

Ah there was an issue in the Pregnancy swapping scripts, fixed it with update in pregnancy 20150829.2

hi, this may seem like i am a giant noob but where can i get scr 20150804.1 I require this file to run "sexout breeder" and i cant seem to find the file for it.

You can't, that number is the date of release backwards, any later version should run fine. Whereever you got that idea it should say 20150804.1 OR LATER.

hi, this may seem like i am a giant noob but where can i get scr 20150804.1 I require this file to run "sexout breeder" and i cant seem to find the file for it.

You can't, that number is the date of release backwards, any later version should run fine. Whereever you got that idea it should say 20150804.1 OR LATER.

ok thank you i actually figured it out it was because of my load order like i said im a noob thank you for the help though :)

• 2 weeks later...

a bit new 2 modding when ever i activate this mod the game stopes responding b4 i even get 2 the bethesda logo, i got all the requiered mods active so no clue why its doing this. game runs fine without it active but to use the moods i want scr is required. even following the guida for instaling it it still dose this. (first time i just grabed and activated it thinking its like skyrim mods grab it and required actvate and play)

Sorry, a bit frustrated here... 

What does it mean req. "SexoutCommonResorces (For sex toys)" (in SexoutSex)?

What does it mean req. "SCR (with data files)" (in Sexout Soliciting)?

What should I install? Why doesn't hardly anyone refer to their required files by name?

SCR is just short for SexoutCommonResources, theres an installation tutorial stickied in this section

Sorry, a bit frustrated here... 

What does it mean req. "SexoutCommonResorces (For sex toys)" (in SexoutSex)?

What does it mean req. "SCR (with data files)" (in Sexout Soliciting)?

What should I install? Why doesn't hardly anyone refer to their required files by name?

Sexout Sex requires the SCR data files.  In other words make sure you have installed ALL of SCR's required files, specially the Spectrums Toy Pack, as those are the sex toys you need.

SCR data files required by Soliciting are the same, ALL of SCR's required data files on its OP.  That mod uses Spectrums Toy Pack and Zaz's stuff.

Both of those mods also use some of the other files required by SCR ( Sexout Common Resources ).  In the OP for SCR Halstrom has posted a link to Ritual's guide to installing all of the files needed for SCR.  I highly suggest taking a look at it to make sure you have all you need.

Sorry Halstrom I thought my requirements were listed clearly, but I guess I need to reword it.

Sorry Halstrom I thought my requirements were listed clearly, but I guess I need to reword it.

No problem, it happens :)

sorry if im missing something but i have no idea what file im downloading here??? :L

is it just sexoutcommonresources or do i need the data one too? sorry man I'm very newb

attachicon.gifSexout Common Resources (SCR) Stable Version - LoversLab 2015-09-12 16-23-54.png

Add other things if you have been instructed to do so by the mod author.

ah thankyou very much

btw i have sexout lite already cause i wasnt sure.. do i remove that now?

and 1 more thing.. can these zip file mods be added using nexus mod manager?

btw i have sexout lite already cause i wasnt sure.. do i remove that now?

Don't know what you are talking about. There isn't a "sexout lite".

and 1 more thing.. can these zip file mods be added using nexus mod manager?

The mods here might work well with NMM however FOMM is the preferred mod manager for full support. I know of people using SCR and Sexout and NMM. They would be the ones better suited to chime on that question.