Ashal might have one available or perhaps someone can add the mesh but it does take some work to do. One thing You can do is check the SCR downloads and there is an asset list with the codes in an excel sheet that you can check to see what is available at least when that was made. ;).

Keep your pants on Ricky.. just keep them on... :P

It isn't released just a beta rework that is being worked on. The testers needed to be able to start the game over and over without having to be bothered with the prompt to remove Sexout Breeder. It isn't ready for release. The main module that people want (the deathclaw) hasn't been worked on etc and ready for testing. Just the other quests/episodes. So far a few minor issues are being hammered out. Might want to check out the "Where's Breeder thread and see what info there is. So far I believe the individual that is working on it has posted there and perhaps will post updates or whatever there as well.

This won't work for the older Breeders as I understand the process. Only the one that is being worked on for compatibility currently in Closed Beta.

OK I'll wait till rework version!

Keep your pants on Ricky.. just keep them on... :P

It isn't released just a beta rework that is being worked on. The testers needed to be able to start the game over and over without having to be bothered with the prompt to remove Sexout Breeder. It isn't ready for release. The main module that people want (the deathclaw) hasn't been worked on etc and ready for testing. Just the other quests/episodes. So far a few minor issues are being hammered out. Might want to check out the "Where's Breeder thread and see what info there is. So far I believe the individual that is working on it has posted there and perhaps will post updates or whatever there as well.

This won't work for the older Breeders as I understand the process. Only the one that is being worked on for compatibility currently in Closed Beta.

OK I'll wait till rework version!

Keep an eye out on that thread perhaps sometime in the future more beta testers might be asked for. Also keep an eye out so that you can get some of the first copies of the mod when released. Halstrom is on that PM as well so he is kept up to date on the progress as well.

Does someone have the tomb raider armor for the maternity set? I used to use that one all the time but when I got a my new computer I couldn't find the original anywhere so I don't have the meshes and stuff for it anymore

the files are in the pack but I think I need the original mod or files because when I get it from the sexout store in game its invisible

Ah you need the original non-pregnant mesh, its probably on Nexus somewhere

Nope, not any more apparently it was taken down, i'm still working on trying to find it somewhere.

I just downloaded fresh copies of all the mods used in the SCR Resources folder tutorial They are there and accessible at least as little as a week ago. Double check those links. Halstrom might have some older links in his OP. Nexus did some work and some links changed since last I worked the tutorial. Yes. Every couple of months I download the assets. The suffering I do to help out the members here. :angel:

LOL.

Those aren't really the files I am talking about, the mantis suit and ghost armors and stuff work fine, I got those, the only armor that I am missing right now, Is the Tomb Raider armor, which I can't seem to find anywhere not, because the guy who made or posted/uploaded it was banned from the nexus so his stuff isn't available there anymore, and I can't seem to find it anywhere else, so I am at a bit of a loss there, which is a shame because it was one pf my favorite sets of clothes :P the SCR files are there, I just need to get the original mod somehow. After looking through the SCR tutorial you mentioned, I didn't see anything there mentioning the armor I am looking for.

Forgive me if it turns out that it was already resolved or my ignorance, but I couldn't help but to tell what I found.

The Arena Swimsuit set textures aren't linked properly... or rather, I opened up both the 2015/07/15 and 2015/08/07 version and found that the textures for all arena swimsuit armor items do not have entries on them.

P.S. Yes I have properly installed the meshes and textures, and yes I have very basic bethseda modding experience. Thanks for reading this.

Those aren't really the files I am talking about, the mantis suit and ghost armors and stuff work fine, I got those, the only armor that I am missing right now, Is the Tomb Raider armor, which I can't seem to find anywhere not, because the guy who made or posted/uploaded it was banned from the nexus so his stuff isn't available there anymore, and I can't seem to find it anywhere else, so I am at a bit of a loss there, which is a shame because it was one pf my favorite sets of clothes :P the SCR files are there, I just need to get the original mod somehow. After looking through the SCR tutorial you mentioned, I didn't see anything there mentioning the armor I am looking for.

Those files are the files that I am talking about. Those files are the ones that are part of SCR. I have went through very considerable time and effort to compile a working tutorial for people to create a folder of these Resources for SCR and have it work correctly. It has been used since 2013 to compile the needed resources.

The second one has the tomb raider files. It is in the SCR Resources tutorial. Use other files at your own risk. I doubt Halstrom will support those files.

Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors by revang. (Delete the esp(s)

• Requires Pack 1, 2, and BB Sexy Sleepwear.
  • The Dragon Girl Dresses Do not use the one on this page. Use this one instead.

post-89432-0-31242300-1439028341_thumb.jpg

Now if you are having problems with this then Halstrom needs to investigate further. Otherwise you just wasn't following the installation requirements. Tomb Raider base files are there and not gone from Nexus, at least not the version that is used for SCR base files. The pregnancy versions if I remember correctly are in the Maternity Clothing pack also linked on my tutorial page. That page has all the links that are needed to make this work as far as I know and the links work as I stated above as I just re-downloaded them to test the links and make sure there wasn't some more missing files from Nexus so that Halstrom can work to fix those issues as I have done in the past.

If there are problems with those links being missing or not linked as the above poster mentioned after following the tutorial and making sure the folder structure is correct than that is something Halstrom has to check into for you guys, gals and fellow aliens :P

Deviate from the requirements at your own risk.

Forgive me if it turns out that it was already resolved or my ignorance, but I couldn't help but to tell what I found.

The Arena Swimsuit set textures aren't linked properly... or rather, I opened up both the 2015/07/15 and 2015/08/07 version and found that the textures for all arena swimsuit armor items do not have entries on them.

P.S. Yes I have properly installed the meshes and textures, and yes I have very basic bethseda modding experience. Thanks for reading this.

Strange it worked before. Maybe Halstrom is doing some work on this. If this is the case good catch. :D

Strange it worked before. Maybe Halstrom is doing some work on this. If this is the case good catch. :D

If Tomb Raider can't be found, nothing I can do about it other than remove it from SCR which breaks it for other people.

There never were any textures for those they were baked on colors, hence only one color had pregnant versions because they needed a new mesh made for every color.

Okay so I have no idea what the problem was/is then, because I have the same files, that is the same tutorial I used the first time, even looking in the meshes and textures, the stuff is there, it just wasn't showing up in game I have no idea why, the maternity stuff is there, and the type 3 stuff is there, then I get in game and it didn't want to show up, so I downloaded the type 3 pack again, and pulled the data from the pack instead of just applying it as a whole, and just installed each one on its own and it worked all the stuff is there now, and I have no idea why.

If Tomb Raider can't be found, nothing I can do about it other than remove it from SCR which breaks it for other people.

There never were any textures for those they were baked on colors, hence only one color had pregnant versions because they needed a new mesh made for every color.

Eh, I've already compared the armor files from the original swimsuit esp and scr esm, it's the scr esm that lacks the texture entries. The actual .dds files exists.

Well, I can just yolo and edit the scr esm itself but I have enough game stability problems to worry about.

Okay so I have no idea what the problem was/is then, because I have the same files, that is the same tutorial I used the first time, even looking in the meshes and textures, the stuff is there, it just wasn't showing up in game I have no idea why, the maternity stuff is there, and the type 3 stuff is there, then I get in game and it didn't want to show up, so I downloaded the type 3 pack again, and pulled the data from the pack instead of just applying it as a whole, and just installed each one on its own and it worked all the stuff is there now, and I have no idea why.

You didn't follow the tutorial as required. You just installed the folder from revang. There are subfolders. You are to pull the Textures, Meshes, and Sounds from the various data folders and then apply them to the folder. There is a PDF that gives detailed instructions on each mod and should still be accurate and would cover this in depth. Which is what you did the second time after posting they couldn't be found. The tutorial that I referenced was available and gives detailed instructions on this as well as other mods required. Since you messed this up. I would advise you to go back and make sure all the other resources are correctly installed.

post-89432-0-08723400-1439065013_thumb.jpg

Above right from the downloadable PDF.

@Halstrom

There were two issues. One being Tomb Raider and the other being Swimsuits

There was nothing wrong with Tomb Raider except someone installing it wrong

The swimsuit issue the individual states that they aren't referenced in SCR not that they aren't available. They are available indeed and can be still downloaded. The issue appears to be from SCR itself.

Hmm I just checked, and the textures are there in the current FO3 upload, but the NavyWhite one looks fine in GECK for me.

Maybe the textures weren't there in the early version or the NV version, which is why the other color variations were never created, I've added the textures now for next update, but might take a bit to add 8 versions of each of the 10 or so color variations = 80 new assets + 10 more formlists and adding the new assets to existing formlists :)

Oh. the link I have been using and giving was from FO3 not NV. I was following the links you had some time ago. Perhaps there was confusion on this part? In any case it might be nice to have the added colors anyway. If not please give me the NV version you are looking for and I will update my op. Also if so let me know if the paths change. If they do that means that the old SCR Resources folders might need to be recreated. ;).

Never mind.

post-89432-0-28573100-1439076125_thumb.jpg

It has been this way for awhile. It was merely missed. Remember Halstrom when we were thinking of reworking the assets into smaller parts?

This is all I had time for, I added all the textures and Black variation of the Arena swimsuits and fixed the textures & icons on existing stuff, unfortunately we don't have a pregnant mesh for the Speedo versions so didn't do anything with those but added the textures & formlists for the others.

Yes it appears I had screwed up, my color vision limits meant what I thought was Navy was probably Black, so I fixed those :)

If anyone wants to do the other colors in an esp patch with new assets for other colors, I'll merge it in and do all the formlist stuff, just copy the Black one with new mesh, rinse repeat.

If someone wants to do preg meshes for the Speedo versions, we can add those too :)

Update 20150809.1:

Fixes in Arena swimsuit textures, Icons and world models, added Black variation

This is all I had, added the Black variation of the Arena swimsuits, unfortunately we don't have a pregnant mesh for the Speedo versions so didn't do anything with those but add the textures & formlists.

Yes it appears I had screwed up, my color vision limits meant what I thought was Navy was probably Black, so I fixed those :)

If anyone wants to do the other colors in an esp patch with new assets for other colors, I'll merge it in and do all the formlist stuff, just copy the Black one with new mesh, rinse repeat.

Update 20150809.1:

Fixes in Arena swimsuit textures, Icons and world models, added Black variation

You aren't the only one responsible. Remember I was working with others on these documents. I knew it was missing and then my mind was missing until only a short time ago about the missing meshes.

You didn't follow the tutorial as required. You just installed the folder from revang. There are subfolders. You are to pull the Textures, Meshes, and Sounds from the various data folders and then apply them to the folder. There is a PDF that gives detailed instructions on each mod and should still be accurate and would cover this in depth. Which is what you did the second time after posting they couldn't be found. The tutorial that I referenced was available and gives detailed instructions on this as well as other mods required. Since you messed this up. I would advise you to go back and make sure all the other resources are correctly installed.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Above right from the downloadable PDF.

No, I don't think I will be going through resources to make sure things are correctly installed, yes, I am aware there are subfolders, yes I installed them as a whole, coincidentally, some of the armors worked anyway, while others, ex. the tomb raider armor, did not. Either way, the problem has been solved, so there is no more reason to worry about it, everything else works fine, or has been working fine so far, I have no problems anymore.