Okay, found the mesh in question and opened it up in nifskope.  How would I go about checking the texture path?

1. Open up the nif file with nifskope (I'm using NifSkope 2 pre-alpha 2).

2. In the right window (the one with the 3D model) click the part of the model that has the issue (in this case the model is probably made of only 1 part). This will select a NiTriStrips or NiTryShape branch in the left window (Block List).

3. Click the traingle next to the selected branch to expand it, one of its child branches should be BSShaderPPLightingProperty.

4. Expand this branch as well and click the BSShaderTextureSet child branch it has.

5. Now in the bottom window (Block Details) expand the Textures tree if necessary and you'll see a list of textures that part of the model uses. This will tell you where the texture it's looking for is supposed to be.

Hey Hal?  Is the named NPCs data list no longer being populated?

Hmm good question, is there no one in it? Now I think of it I may have pulled them all out when I realised I hadn't used the actual actor REFs, I meant to dig them all up and put them in but it was a lot of actors.

Were they working for you as the base forms? I can probablky copy them all back in again easy enough.

Hmm good question, is there no one in it? Now I think of it I may have pulled them all out when I realised I hadn't used the actual actor REFs, I meant to dig them all up and put them in but it was a lot of actors.

Were they working for you as the base forms? I can probablky copy them all back in again easy enough.

It used to work.  I just couldn't remember if I populated it or SCR did.  I thought it just had the bases in.  I was using NX_IsInList to check it, so the bases should be enough shouldn't they?

It used to work.  I just couldn't remember if I populated it or SCR did.  I thought it just had the bases in.  I was using NX_IsInList to check it, so the bases should be enough shouldn't they?

Could be, I'll add them back into the next beta release and add some of the refs I have too.

Download the PDF for the tutorial. Chances are you have a zipped file in there. CAn't remember. The PDF should have a much more detailed instructions for installation that you can check and make sure all is good.

Also do the Samus guns work if I turn off the Esp?

No.. you need the esp for the gun to work. Info on the tutorial page where you posted before.

Download the PDF for the tutorial. Chances are you have a zipped file in there. CAn't remember. The PDF should have a much more detailed instructions for installation that you can check and make sure all is good.

No.. you need the esp for the gun to work. Info on the tutorial page where you posted before.

Well Darn..... There goes my Samus Aran Character...... Guess I'll just have to do something else.

Well Darn..... There goes my Samus Aran Character...... Guess I'll just have to do something else.

Ahouls still work ok, just don't wear the outfits supplied in the samus mod, they will work but they won't swap when pregnant or trigger any other SCR formlist related stuff.
  • 3 weeks later...

Beta Update 20150804.1:

Updated Version number checking for NVSE, SexoutNG & SexoutBreeder

SexoutBreeder?  New Version Sexout  now support SexoutBreeder?

Keep your pants on Ricky.. just keep them on... :P

It isn't released just a beta rework that is being worked on. The testers needed to be able to start the game over and over without having to be bothered with the prompt to remove Sexout Breeder. It isn't ready for release. The main module that people want (the deathclaw) hasn't been worked on etc and ready for testing. Just the other quests/episodes. So far a few minor issues are being hammered out. Might want to check out the "Where's Breeder thread and see what info there is. So far I believe the individual that is working on it has posted there and perhaps will post updates or whatever there as well.

This won't work for the older Breeders as I understand the process. Only the one that is being worked on for compatibility currently in Closed Beta.

I found it kind of odd that the Ghost Armour bikini doesn't go all the way up P6 with pregnancy even though there is lots of room for it.

Is there any reason why P6 wasn't added.

Likely someone didn't make a mesh for it. ;).

That makes me sad... oh well I will just have to keep using the Tomb Raider armour if I get that far :-/