Guys, I don't get this.

Sexout Common Resources requires Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors by revang. (yes, I want pregnancy)

Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors requires  Bouncing Natural Breasts and Body by Race - Bouncing Type3

However, Sexout FAQ states that:

Q: Are there any known incompatibilities?

A1: Body by Race is known to cause trouble with Sexout and is not supported.

So what's the catch ?

No catch. No need for the body by race just a need for those armors. Ignore that requirement. The bouncing parts are already added as needed.

Just follow the rules given by the tutorials to set up your Sexout created by BruceWayne, then create the SCR Resources folder from my tutorial along with Sexout and SCR and you will have all you need to get it to work properly. In the tutorials you are suggested to use Sexkey or SexoutSex to test the animation and installations before adding tons of mods.

Sorry to revive this thread but I have an issue, I can have sex with people but if I buy the dildos and strap-ons from the SexoutStore (he said to post any problems here) It makes it to where the people do not do anything? I am using a female character and have the options set to bisexual for pref. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks again for any replys

--Also I am using the Nekomimi project race.

Sorry to revive this thread but I have an issue, I can have sex with people but if I buy the dildos and strap-ons from the SexoutStore (he said to post any problems here) It makes it to where the people do not do anything? I am using a female character and have the options set to bisexual for pref. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks again for any replys

--Also I am using the Nekomimi project race.

You also need to install other mods, just SCR, SexoutStore and Nekomini aren't enough for sex to occur, try installing SexoutSexLite first and see if that works then try the full version of SexoutSex
  • 3 weeks later...

Could someone help me? I'm using tryouts and spunk with this mod. When I Motorunner has his way with my character ncr wants me dead. The setting in spunk is set for 10 min and I wash up but they still want me dead even after. I wear faction armor but caravan guards agro me and try to kill me as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone help me? I'm using tryouts and spunk with this mod. When I Motorunner has his way with my character ncr wants me dead. The setting in spunk is set for 10 min and I wash up but they still want me dead even after. I wear faction armor but caravan guards agro me and try to kill me as well.

Spunk only does faction for creatures, so it is not a spunk mod problem. Are you wearing great khan clothing, that might cause the guards to attack

It's not an error either, it's the notification, isn't it. Maybe you can remove it? Confuses people. ;)

Well it no longer exist in the beta version as there is no SCR semen system anymore to diaable, hopefully one I get my PC / GECK/NVSE/Extender/Sexout etc set up I can move the beta into a release.

I'm having a problem, and it might just be me being stupid and not seeing the conflict, but I have sexout and Tryout, as well as the SCR, but whenever my character has sex, it disappears.  If it's with a woman, she's still going through the motions so to speak, and if it's a woman with a follower (veronica) they both show up (Even if Veronica had a weird arm twist thing going).  But if it's with a man the only thing that shows it is disembodied head and hands.  Sounds play, and afterwards everything flops into existence.  Is this a problem with my mods or the order I installed them or something?

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
TribalPack.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
FCOMaster.esm
More Perks.esm
More Perks for Dead Money.esm
More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm
More Perks for Old World Blues.esm
More Traits.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
FreesideOpen.esm
NVStripOpen.esm
SCS - CombatArmour.esp
NVRefugee Outfits.esp
Smalltalk.esp
SexoutSCRDebug.esp
PrnOut.esp
Naked_gun.esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
More Perks Update.esp
More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp
More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp
Benny's Lucky Lighter.esp
More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp
More Traits Update.esp
Hot Loading Screens.esp
Odins Magazines New.esp
RSCR-Enhanced.esp
RSCR-Expansion_Decks.esp
101Posters.esp
101Billboards.esp
Tutorial Killer.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
WMX-POPMerged.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
RaiderChains.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
WorkingCrimsonCaravanTraders.esp
FreesideOpenPatch.esp
BooneNoLongerNCR.esp
LegBloatflyPerk.esp
StripOpenMain.esp
Primm Reputation Restored.esp

Total active plugins: 71
Total plugins: 73

Missing or incorrectly installed body files.

So how do I fix it?  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing everything, re-downloading everything and making sure I do the archive invalidation.  where did I mess up?  And the male body disappearing happens when the fuck a follower too. (Finally got a legionary to go for veronica)

Missing or incorrectly installed body files.

So how do I fix it?  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing everything, re-downloading everything and making sure I do the archive invalidation.  where did I mess up?  And the male body disappearing happens when the fuck a follower too. (Finally got a legionary to go for veronica)

You installed Sexout wrong. It is that simple.

You didn't install a body on your own or installed the one that were provided by Sexout Data.

Could be something else but it is likely this is the case. Can't give much more support as this issue isn't related to the SCR mod.

Edit: or your camera settings is wrong... One of the two is the answer. This is a Sexout Settings or installation problem not an SCR issue.

I don't even remember seeing that option, and I re-installed everything last night.  (And I kind of fixed the issue with the player disappearing, It has to be in 3rd person before I they approach and auto-stripping has to be turned off.  But the character will stay naked if they already were naked [the body won't disappear] or if you only have something misc on like the backpack from PN)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure where to ask this question but I am working on a simple mod to replace the stealth suit mark 2 with the spectre armor clean and have it do preg switching but the pregnant versions of the armor do not have the voice effects or the stimpack items being used. I copped the stealth suit armor and renamed them to sexout names preg variations. Working on the p1 and it is driving me bonkers any ideas what is causing this. here is the file so you guys can take a look if you want and tell me what I am doing wrong or what I need to fix.

Not sure where to ask this question but I am working on a simple mod to replace the stealth suit mark 2 with the spectre armor clean and have it do preg switching but the pregnant versions of the armor do not have the voice effects or the stimpack items being used. I copped the stealth suit armor and renamed them to sexout names preg variations. Working on the p1 and it is driving me bonkers any ideas what is causing this. here is the file so you guys can take a look if you want and tell me what I am doing wrong or what I need to fix.

To get them to swap the new outfits need to be added to a new formlist and the 7x Bodyswap scripts P0-P7 in Pregnancy, if there are no versions for P4 for example use the P3 version in P4, P5, P6 & P7. If you changed the existing outfit names the scripts would also crash or fail.

In pregnancy in the 8 x P0-P7 scripts you will find this line or similar

if GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitStealthArmor

Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSChineseStealthArmorP1B3

endif

You need to add under it:

if GetEquipped SexoutNVOutfitDLC03AuralStealthsuit

Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutNVDLC03AuralStealthsuitP1

endif

changing the P1 to P2 or P3, repeating P3 for P4-P7

in the P0 script use the original outfit

Set rSwapUpperBody to NVDLC03AuralStealthsuit

endif

I've added the formlist SexoutNVOutfitDLC03AuralStealthsuit for you in the file below.

Then repeat for the other outfit.

stealth suit mark 2 redux-20150314.zip

To get them to swap the new outfits need to be added to a new formlist and the 7x Bodyswap scripts P0-P7 in Pregnancy, if there are no versions for P4 for example use the P3 version in P4, P5, P6 & P7. If you changed the existing outfit names the scripts would also crash or fail.

In pregnancy in the 8 x P0-P7 scripts you will find this line or similar

if GetEquipped SexoutSLOutfitStealthArmor

Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutSChineseStealthArmorP1B3

endif

You need to add under it:

Set rSwapUpperBody to SexoutNVDLC03AuralStealthsuitP1

endif

changing the P1 to P2 or P3, repeating P3 for P4-P7

in the P0 script use the original outfit

Set rSwapUpperBody to NVDLC03AuralStealthsuit

endif

I've added the formlist SexoutNVOutfitDLC03AuralStealthsuit for you in the file below.

Then repeat for the other outfit.

Thanks bro I was  going to ask you for help on that one but any idea why when I put on the P1 version it doesn't do the stimpacks and voice work that the none pregnant version does. Think I may of found the problem but now it going to be fun to figure out how to fix it.