Yes, on a clean save the "stable" version works fine too so that's not enough to see if it fixes it permanently. I would have to play for several hours with it before I can confirm anything. Can I try the beta version without risking any other problems? In that case I will do it since I have nothing to lose.

Yes, on a clean save the "stable" version works fine too so that's not enough to see if it fixes it permanently. I would have to play for several hours with it before I can confirm anything. Can I try the beta version without risking any other problems? In that case I will do it since I have nothing to lose.

Most of the work on the beta was to reduce that issue, I don't have the issue on my PC with the mods I run so it's damn hard for me to know if I've improved it or not.

Most of the work on the beta was to reduce that issue, I don't have the issue on my PC with the mods I run so it's damn hard for me to know if I've improved it or not.

I have been getting this same issue after playing for a while, with both the stable and current beta. Restarting the game fixes this (temporarily).

I have not tried disabling all other mods and playing for a while to ascertain this is solely SCR, though for what its worth the issue described matches mine.

You think you could add a how to install on this page or a read me to the install itself? I have broken this about two times now. got it working now though, but knowing my crap memory if I ever have to redownload this or update it I will just end up screwing it over again.

You think you could add a how to install on this page or a read me to the install itself? I have broken this about two times now. got it working now though, but knowing my crap memory if I ever have to redownload this or update it I will just end up screwing it over again.

Nope, don't really have the time............

It's like... Download. Add with NMM/FOMM. Activate. Ready to go.

Why so many reqruietments to instal this, did i need that's all? Or just NCR?

The large number of requirements is required as the requirements are required for the mod to work.

Oke. So, Which one is really req to instal SCR ? Not all of them, right? I just use sexoutNG,sexouthowabout and sexout rex willow.

I noticed that the buff from "Human sex smell male" lasts a very long time, even until the next day and that isn't realistic. I don't even see why it should give you more charisma. If you've been with a man, is the next man impressed by the smell if there is any? I personally don't think so. Can I safely remove this buff or lower it's duration?

On a side note: What was changed in the last update?

I noticed that the buff from "Human sex smell male" lasts a very long time, even until the next day and that isn't realistic. I don't even see why it should give you more charisma. If you've been with a man, is the next man impressed by the smell if there is any? I personally don't think so. Can I safely remove this buff or lower it's duration?

On a side note: What was changed in the last update?

There's a slider in MCM that reduces Sex Smell time

And the changes are in the beta update notes

New Update:

SCR 20130615.1

Data 20130602.1

Added SporeRaceData pack for Breeder later use

Fix to some companion formlist issues caused by EDE

Added vanilla small Coyote Pups to Banned for sex list

Slowed down Drug & Cum token scripts

Removed a lot of old and unused junk

Set defaults to zero for drugs and disease.

Moved pregnant recipes out into pregnancy, aniumation and some tokens

Added conditions to some stuff so it doesn't show unless Drugs/ Disease are activated, some things like SleepEz ammo may need restart game to activate.

Re-added missing SpermSplash texture

Added Narrator to Banned sex lists

Fix for Oral / Anal Sex Event mixup

Fixes for DoctaSax for Lust vibrator scripts compatibility

Moved some Recipes and minor stuff from SCR into Pregnancy

Moved all Disease code, tokens & effects from SCR into a new Plugin SexoutSTDs, STDs still use the SCR disease frequency slider and "NeverCatchesDisease" formlist in SCR, STD kits are still in SCR but their coding is all in SexoutSTD's. Debug for STDs is No 3.

SexoutSTDs requires SCR of course, and hasn't had much testing but was just cut & paste. Douches no longer cure crabs, Oral sex has a smaller chance of transferring most diseases.

Moved scripts for Offspring, Pre-natal Vitamins, Douches & Preg Test Kits, from SCR into Pregnancy

Fix to STD cure kits

Not sure if this is the right place to ask:

I am working on a mod that requires Sexout. I currently have an issue that if I load the mod, Pregnancy thinks an old version of SCR is installed ( or 0.0 from a clean save).

If I load any save with my mod turned off, everything works fine.

Any ideas what might be causing this? (Despite the message pregnancy seems to work fine).

I am working on a mod that requires Sexout. I currently have an issue that if I load the mod, Pregnancy thinks an old version of SCR is installed ( or 0.0 from a clean save).

Any ideas what might be causing this? (Despite the message pregnancy seems to work fine).

No idea, need more information, what versions are you using? And what does it say in the startup/debug messages?

I am wondering if the ZAZ pack is referenced by Sexout Common Resources or is it a stand alone mod? The reason I am asking is I am converting the texture/mesh etc into BSA's pack and need to know which is used to reference the data.

I noticed a new requirement SCS Combat Armor and a link. .. There are other files there. Are they needed as well? or is The only thing on that page needed.

I am wondering if the ZAZ pack is referenced by Sexout Common Resources or is it a stand alone mod? The reason I am asking is I am converting the texture/mesh etc into BSA's pack and need to know which is used to reference the data.

I noticed a new requirement SCS Combat Armor and a link. .. There are other files there. Are they needed as well? or is attachicon.gifCombat Armor.JPG The only thing on that page needed.

The Combat Armor meshes are the only mesh EvilRunner has made for the damage swapping system so far, nothing else there is required.

I am chasing down all the files related to SexoutStore for the first time. I have been working on this for the better part of a day to get it to work completely and properly. :rolleyes:  I have tried to and resolved almost every issue I can find. I got the elegant dress working, Alma clothing and others working. Got the Dragon Dress to stop changing colors and more. I have minor issues ...

1) Summer Rags. Cant find it anywhere. If you can direct me to the download location where they are I will much appreciate it.

2) More of an FYI. On my machine I get some issues with the textures of the following

Combat Gloves: Not attached to the arms. There is a space between the wrist. It looks strange.

Dominatrix Outfit: The hands have some strange color effects.

Ghost Face Mask: (indeed anything that goes on the head) Has some clipping issues with the women's hair.

I have cycled through the archive invalided and even made a clean save. I know that you have little to do with the files created elsewhere just an FYI if someone else can fix it great if someone else complains you will at least be aware of it.

I am chasing down all the files related to SexoutStore for the first time. I have been working on this for the better part of a day to get it to work completely and properly. :rolleyes:  I have tried to and resolved almost every issue I can find. I got the elegant dress working, Alma clothing and others working. Got the Dragon Dress to stop changing colors and more. I have minor issues ...

1) Summer Rags. Cant find it anywhere. If you can direct me to the download location where they are I will much appreciate it.

2) More of an FYI. On my machine I get some issues with the textures of the following

Combat Gloves: Not attached to the arms. There is a space between the wrist. It looks strange.

Dominatrix Outfit: The hands have some strange color effects.

Ghost Face Mask: (indeed anything that goes on the head) Has some clipping issues with the women's hair.

I have cycled through the archive invalided and even made a clean save. I know that you have little to do with the files created elsewhere just an FYI if someone else can fix it great if someone else complains you will at least be aware of it.

I think the Summer rags are in the Tryouts data pack

No idea, need more information, what versions are you using? And what does it say in the startup/debug messages?

Resolved. For some reason my mod had copied loads of scripts from SCR. Cleaning my mod with FNVEdit fixed the issue.