if the invisibility is some super mutants even I still have that and I don't know how to fix

if it's to people who are pregnant that means you don't have the corresponding clothes. reinstall the maternity pack

and if it's just regular clothes that NPC's or you have, whatever clothing mod you are using got fuck up

9 minutes ago, killerofgods2 said:

if the invisibility is some super mutants even I still have that and I don't know how to fix

if it's to people who are pregnant that means you don't have the corresponding clothes. reinstall the maternity pack

and if it's just regular clothes that NPC's or you have, whatever clothing mod you are using got fuck up

AAA I understand, I had installed a clothing mod, I think that is the problem because with pregnant people it looks good, thank you very much

28 minutes ago, killerofgods2 said:

19 minutes ago, MorriRona20 said:

AAA I understand, I had installed a clothing mod, I think that is the problem because with pregnant people it looks good, thank you very much

nope XD
it was not that.
This appears to me when I automatically put on clothes, I do not know what mod it is, I am very lost.

20210627235809_1.jpg

20210628002006_1.jpg

@MorriRona20, you're missing maternity clothes, they're no built-in in regular SCR data archive, and have to be installed separately.
easiest way to install all this stuff is to just download SMMP, and after put newer versions of SCR/Preg/MPO above the SMMP installation. this way you for sure will be have like 99% of all stuff that is required

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

Yes. That too..

Also changed the suggested skeleton + Link

The link for the skeleton is bad. It goes to an not found on Nexus.

And Astymma's Compatibility Skeleton from here:
http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45229

also

Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors by revang. (Delete the esp(s)

There is a lot there. If I recall correctly, One only needs the 1st and 2nd pack. The rest are up to the user.  Correct me if I am wrong.

(I am developing an itch after being away for a few years to come back :P _)

Edited by RitualClarity
4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

The link for the skeleton is bad. It goes to an not found on Nexus.

also

There is a lot there. If I recall correctly, One only needs the 1st and 2nd pack. The rest are up to the user.  Correct me if I am wrong.

(I am developing an itch after being away for a few years to come back :P _)

The OP wasn't updated.. my bad..

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, VeraciousVortex said:

I am having trouble installing this, for the install to work it says to download Sexout Common Resources (date) .ESP but there is no Esp file in the download list. Am I missing something super obvious? 

Screenshot 2021-07-17 203106.png

You still will need the rest of the requirements found in the guide mentioned on the OP for everything to work properly.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason random outfit in P4 have a white body texture glitch, SCR was the closest I could remove all mods and still include the armor, even with broken armor textures did other bodies show normally but never certain P4

Anyone seen this before?

ScreenShot2.png

Edited by doopdoo
14 hours ago, doopdoo said:

For some reason random outfit in P4 have a white body texture glitch, SCR was the closest I could remove all mods and still include the armor, even with broken armor textures did other bodies show normally but never certain P4

Anyone seen this before?

ScreenShot2.png

Which outfit is this, I might be able to find out why.

7 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Nevermind my stupid tired ass yesterday missed its in MPO, still want to look into it in that case?

If it is solved, it is solved. While it looks like missing textures, it would probably be too difficult to find the root cause for the issues.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

If it is solved, it is solved. While it looks like missing textures, it would probably be too difficult to find the root cause for the issues.

It should be recent as I had no problem testing the newly added outfit, it might be because of some changes in the new NVSE 6, even getting a script error for FB

In any case I am currently testing every P4 outfit created and making a list of the items together with their name geck name and geck id

1 hour ago, doopdoo said:

It should be recent as I had no problem testing the newly added outfit, it might be because of some changes in the new NVSE 6, even getting a script error for FB

In any case I am currently testing every P4 outfit created and making a list of the items together with their name geck name and geck id

Thank you

53 minutes ago, doopdoo said:

I went back to some older saves when trying to narrow it down on which update could have fucked it and for no reason at all it just works

I dont know why or how but I both glad it fixed itself magically after not working for a few days and mad that after trying to fix it it just works out of the goddamn blue

What I atleast can say for certain it does fuck with some coding for other mods not sure to what extent tho so imma just stay away from upgrading until its smoothed out

H9ggwY.gif

Edited by doopdoo
More to say
4 hours ago, doopdoo said:

I went back to some older saves when trying to narrow it down on which update could have fucked it and for no reason at all it just works

I dont know why or how but I both glad it fixed itself magically after not working for a few days and mad that after trying to fix it it just works out of the goddamn blue

What I atleast can say for certain it does fuck with some coding for other mods not sure to what extent tho so imma just stay away from upgrading until its smoothed out

H9ggwY.gif

Magic? This isn't Skyrim.

It works because you either had a stuck token (if they still use tokens for Sexout) or a corrupted save. Going back "to some older saves when trying to narrow it down" meant you were using saves that aren't corrupted/ broken.

Go ahead and wait until this is "fixed" but dont' hold your breath as it hasn't been "Fixed" since well before 2012 when I started modding Fallout NV. It is the nature of modding a Bethesda game.

45 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Magic? This isn't Skyrim.

It works because you either had a stuck token (if they still use tokens for Sexout) or a corrupted save. Going back "to some older saves when trying to narrow it down" meant you were using saves that aren't corrupted/ broken.

Go ahead and wait until this is "fixed" but dont' hold your breath as it hasn't been "Fixed" since well before 2012 when I started modding Fallout NV. It is the nature of modding a Bethesda game.

Probably wont but I could reliably break the mod scripts by updating the nvse so unless my severe incompetence is still waiting to bash my skull in I'd say that will cause problems for some modders

20 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Probably wont but I could reliably break the mod scripts by updating the nvse so unless my severe incompetence is still waiting to bash my skull in I'd say that will cause problems for some modders

I'd check with the NVSE and NvSE extender threads to see about the solution to those issues. These are issues that are likely to be fixed if there is one.  I can't talk to NVSE issues etc as I haven't had a live functional serious play setup in FNV for quite some time.  However, saves getting corrupted and/or stuck tokens (if they still use them ) is something that has happened since the beginning. and yes, a issue with NVSE or extender scripts can cause those issues with the save.  My statement was regarding the fact that even with well crafted scripts you can and will get corrupted saves from time to time regardless.