Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexout Common Resources (SCR)

SexoutNG Sexout Fallout SCR New Vegas

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

draven44

draven44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Please upload "GSBModders BDSM Stuff" - mediafire link is dead ( And they probably just deleting all "adult" (?!) content.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Please upload "GSBModders BDSM Stuff" - mediafire link is dead ( And they probably just deleting all "adult" (?!) content.

Done :)

Find all the mediafire files banned from GSB & Spectrum Warrior here, hopefully I got them right and have them all. I've also updated the links in the SCR post.

http://www.loverslab...sbs-bdsm-files/

http://www.loverslab...ectrumstoypack/

draven44

draven44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Millions and millions gracias Halestrom!

Is all packs under the link good with Sexout Common Resources, correct?

rghost

rghost

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

In script SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseLarge, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseMedium, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseSmall:

if iRunOnce == 0 && SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

iRunOnce is without function.

Perhabs this way?:

Begin ScriptEffectStart

if iRunOnce == 0   

if SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

Set rSelf to GetSelf
          Set iDrugA to 10
          Set iDrugB to 0     ; whats this?

endif
    set iRunOnce to 1
    RemoveMe
endif

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

In script SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseLarge, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseMedium, SexoutSDrugS3AlcoholDoseSmall:

if iRunOnce == 0 && SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

iRunOnce is without function.

Perhabs this way?:

Begin ScriptEffectStart

if iRunOnce == 0   

if SexoutSQVAR.iDrugDuration

Set rSelf to GetSelf
          Set iDrugA to 10
          Set iDrugB to 0     ; whats this?

endif
    set iRunOnce to 1
    RemoveMe
endif

Thanks, for this ghost, but I've just completely rewritten the drug scripts for the next release, the DrugB allows us to make cocktails later mixes of LustX/Alcohol etc :)

GrandApple

GrandApple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Well i have a problem it's probably just a really stupid problem but anyways, I can't for the life of me figure out where to put the .esm file, sorry if this is an annoyance for anyone but i hope someone helps me even if it's a stupid question.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Well i have a problem it's probably just a really stupid problem but anyways, I can't for the life of me figure out where to put the .esm file, sorry if this is an annoyance for anyone but i hope someone helps me even if it's a stupid question.

it should go in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data

You should install FOMM first and use it to install mods where possible, not NMM. You will also need FOMM to correct your load order too using the BOSS sort option, don't install 50 mods at once before getting a couple of basic / core modes working first or you will have no idea what is causing what to crash your game, it's very easy to install conflicting mods or install mods incorrectly, read the instructions carefully, 99% of the issues here are caused by not installing everything required.

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts
Hey Hal
I was wondering if there's a way for me to temporarily stop any & all clothing swapping (preg & damaged) during a scene where I'm doing something similar myself? The idea is to switch a regular with a torn vault suit right before a rape. My own works at first, but then one of your scripts kicks in during the tfc & doesn't seem to get a chance to finish before NG does its thing, & I end up with an invisible body about half the time. This was probably somewhat foreseeable, I know - still, I'd like to get it right. :)

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Hey Hal

I was wondering if there's a way for me to temporarily stop any & all clothing swapping (preg & damaged) during a scene where I'm doing something similar myself? The idea is to switch a regular with a torn vault suit right before a rape. My own works at first, but then one of your scripts kicks in during the tfc & doesn't seem to get a chance to finish before NG does its thing, & I end up with an invisible body about half the time. This was probably somewhat foreseeable, I know - still, I'd like to get it right. :)

Hmm, I haven't allowed an off option, but you should be able to make SCR swap the vault suit to it's torn version just by reducing the suits health to less then 50. Currently damaged clothing swapping only works on the Player or Cass, Veronica, Willow etc

The only thing you might be able to do otherwise is add a "00SexoutActor" I pause my scripts if one of those is present. If neither works for you I can add a "PauseSwapping" token into SCR that you could add & remove and have SCR & Pregnancy check for it before swapping.

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts
Oh, hang on, I forgot about SetEquippedCurrentHealth. I'll see if I can combine that with a spell script delaying the NG call a second or two, & hope that circumvents the problem. My mistake was probably trying to do it all from the dialog result scripts too.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Oh, hang on, I forgot about SetEquippedCurrentHealth. I'll see if I can combine that with a spell script delaying the NG call a second or two, & hope that circumvents the problem. My mistake was probably trying to do it all from the dialog result scripts too.

The trick is knowing what the normal health for an outfit is, most clothing is 100, some of the lighter stuff is 50 and armor seems to be always over 100. I've been thinking of making some outfits formlists Health50, Health100, Health200 etc, but it's a heap of work unless we automate the adding of them by code perhaps, grabing a list of all clothing then sifting through all the stuff in the upperbody slot.

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts

Well, it's just the regular vault suits for me atm (should be 100 max). The other torn stuff doesn't always have 'access' - this is really all about creating the impression the clothing gets ripped right before rape, not due to generic damage during combat.

Question: as I'm tracing the system, the bit in SexoutSCRS1TimedEffectsPlayer, at the end, that goes:

if rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap < 1 && rZActor.GetIsSex Female == 0 ; *** No Male Damaged Meshes
			rZActor.CIOS SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap
		endif 

Shouldn't that be 1 instead of 0?

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Well, it's just the regular vault suits for me atm (should be 100 max). The other torn stuff doesn't always have 'access' - this is really all about creating the impression the clothing gets ripped right before rape, not due to generic damage during combat.

Question: as I'm tracing the system, the bit in SexoutSCRS1TimedEffectsPlayer, at the end, that goes:

if rZActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap < 1 && rZActor.GetIsSex Female == 0 ; *** No Male Damaged Meshes
			rZActor.CIOS SexoutSEFFDamagedClothingSwap
		endif 

Shouldn't that be 1 instead of 0?

Umm yeah it should, can't be working.

Actually I'm just changing the system now in the SCR update, instead of an effect I'm adding a script to the outfirs that have torn variations as it's the only simple way I can get it to work on anyone, the principle will be the same though if health goes less than 50% of the outfits maximum and if it's the player sex isn't in pregress it will swap to the torn version. Hopefully I can add the script by script, if not I just have to GECK it.

Effects are just too unreliable on NPC's.

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts

SetScript, I suppose? Would be interested to know if that works reliably - I might find some use for it somewhere down the line for the faction stuff in clothing eval, maybe.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

SetScript, I suppose? Would be interested to know if that works reliably - I might find some use for it somewhere down the line for the faction stuff in clothing eval, maybe.

Tried SetScript couldn't get it to accept what I wanted it to do, it needs a reference by the looks I think it only applies to the outfit in the references inventory, you can't add the script to the GECK outfit.

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts

Do you apply it to the base form - got with GetEquippedObject?

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Have you tried getting the base form with GetBaseObject?

No I didn't will give that a go.

DoctaSax

DoctaSax

big blowhard

• Moderators
  • 4,352 posts

Heh, I think I remember from way back that GetBaseObject may not work - edited my post there but was too late.

Halstrom

Halstrom

BellyBunKicker

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,456 posts

Update is still coming, just writing this here to remember it all and tease the crap out of you and you can get an idea why it's taking so long  :)

Changes:

Rewrite of Drugs system to hidden tokens for BunAway, BunX, FertEz, LustX, NoDoze & SleepEz Needles, Pills & Ammo - complete, & 70% through testing. SleepEz Ammo Tranquilser darts seem to work well, I'll need some field testers reports on tuning them when released :)

Rewrite of SexSmells system to hidden tokens for Factions, Visual Effects & Buff Effects, has separate cum counts for oral, vaginal & anal by race/creature type - 100% complete 80% through testing.

Still to add in after beta testing is stable, tie in to Lust Orgasm system. Cum will be added & tracked in SCR. Pregnancy will be modded later to use new cum system reducing duplication of Sex event assets & scripts.

Rewrite of Diseases system to hidden tokens - 100 % complete, 100% through testing

Rewrite of Damaged Clothing system to scripts in applicable outfits so they will swap for any female wearer  - 100% complete, 5% through testing

Fix to Cum Life slider to allow zero setting

Additions of around 20 pregnant & torn variations of vaultsuits used in New Vegas that hadn't been added and preg variations of Armored 101 Vaultsuit.

Added Red version of Domina outfit

Fixes to ommissions in various clothing formlists

Removed some old stuff

Added Underwear to Offspring

Added User29's Arena Swimsuits

Split MCM script into 2 to allow future expansion

Split main SCR Script into 2 one at 1 second, other at 5 second intervals to reduce load

Removed pregnancy stuff from test box as Pregnancy has it's own box now

The swap to tokens means Drugs, Diseases & Semen will stay on NPC's instead of dropping off during fast travel / sleep / wait or the player leaving the area and of course less tokens cluttering the inventory, some may be visible for a little while during beta but thay only need a check box ticked to hide them in a later release. The good news is this should still be compatible with other mods including the current beta version of Pregnancy, bad news is it will require a clean save.

So probably a week to go before release. I think I said that 3 weeks ago :)

zeroke107

zeroke107

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

reported some bug stuff that i found, from lastest SCR 20130318 and Pregnancy 20130318 update, i encounter floating head problem for some armour like Ixia, Lady or Tomb Raider outfit.

But no problem for 20130316 for both SCR and Pregnancy update.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SexoutNG, Sexout, Fallout, SCR, New Vegas