SexoutCR_NVEC_Complete.zip from second post works only until Sexout Common Resources 20130212.1.

If the new stable version of SCR is ready, I will release an update.

Thanks for letting me know, I will delete the old version for now :)

New Update from 20130328.1 to 20130519.1:

Changed Formlists for adding NudeBodies to SexoutNG "SafeForSex" M & F Formlists to add them permanently on every Restart/Reload.
Added more formlists for outfits
Added Formlists containing Pregnant clothing for each of 7 stages of Pregnancy so they can be checked against without requiring Pregnancy as a master.
Increased size of Ant OffSpring when first born
Fixed Worn Ghost Goggle Speech effect remaining
Fixes to Formlists and adding of more formlists for Pregnancy outfits
Fix to MCM Menu for Sunny
Added Tokens for setting BodyType for Pregnancy outfits onlt works for T3Cali, BnB, T3M & T6M (there aren't any swapping or nude meshes for T6M)
Removed some Duplications in Data file and added new APFISuit collar mesh
Updated Combat Armors to use Evilrunners SCR outfits with damage swapping enabled. You will need to load his Datapack but remove the ESP
Added Tokens for Pregnancy Stage Info
Added conditions to Damage swapping to disable if MCM toggle is off
I seemed to have got around the issue by just having the object effect add a Spell Effect instead of Scripted Token got to make up some more spells for the other outfits yet but I'll update the combat armor for now and catch the rest later tonight or tomorrow. As the script is only run for the swapping process it should have minimal impact if it is removed during saves/fast travel etc.
Combat Armor swapping should now work ok on NPC's, other outfits to be done in next update.
Added Swapping for NPC's for Vaultsuits, Corset Dress, Casualwear, Relaxedwear, Parkstroller & Spring outfits
Added some Corset Dresses & Casualwear to test box for testing
Added some code to Player & major companions to remove Pregnancy related tokens if Pregnancy is not detected.
Fixes to Health Values of Casualwear & CorsetDress
Added Preg Test Kits & PreNatal Vitamin Assets
Minor fixes to Swapping scripts
Minor fix for PreNatalVitamins
Removed some unused assets
Added Fertility Powder Asset for Legion
Added some Levelled lists for Contaception & Drugs for doctors and added Disease & Drug related assets to Doctors Vendor Containers
Added Mantis Nurse Outfits
Updated Data Pack:
Added Mantis Nun & VaultSuit69
Fixes to Damage Swapping scripts
Added Clothing swapping versions of Shellshocked combat armor as it uses same meshes as standard Combat Armor
Added Outfit one time reset to Player & Major NPC's to get Outfit swapping to work
Hopefully fix to Fast & Slow Main scripts causing issues.
Trimmed back Actor Effect scripts
Some minor typo fixes to outfit swapping scripts
Added SporeCarrier Race Adult & Child for User29s development
Fix to Vault21 suit turning into Vault 22
Fix to Chastitron not being detected for outfit swapping
Fix to LaraCroft backpack still being used for some pups, changed to ZAZ whorebags
Added Female SporeCarrier NPC & Child & Baby assets for Breeder & Pregnancy
Added funtionality to SexoutSQVARZPlayer.iIsInWater it should be greater than 1 if a teammate less than 800 units from the player is swimming.
Added note & code for auto NPC use for PreNatal Vitamins
Asset name change for SporeCarrierBabies to Male
Tweaks to Clothing Effects
More work on Spore Race, set to use DataPack made by User29, created texture for Spore Hybrid Race children so they are clothed, it's a bit rough, feel free for someone with good eyesight and Texture skills to improve.
Also adjusted drug scripts for pills & needles so NPC's wouldn't use them in certain cases if they were obviously Pregnant or not.
SporeRace tweaks added effect for buffs during Sunlight outdoors
Some tweaks to SleepEz Ammo Formlists
More work on SporeRace Assets, renamed most to SporeHybridRace
Attempted fix to 10mm SleepEz Ammo issue

Will not work with versions of Pregnancy before 20130517.1
SporeData is only required for Breeder later

This Version uses the old Maternity Clothing File System which has been reuploaded at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/122-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/

You may have covered this already, but I haven't spotted it so I'm sorry if I'm being a broken record. The new versions you're releasing now are still stable with the current breeder esp that is out right now or is user29 still working on it and will be releasing a new one soon that is stable with the new release?

I keep trying to download 20130519.1 but i get a download error every time. I tried it in Chrome and firefox but neither worked. Any suggestions? Maybe post upload a mirror?

Works fine for me in Chrome & IE, something wrong at your end.

Never clean save with an active effect. The game engine will not remove it and any effects will become permanent. I'm not certain how this applies to script-only effects, but never do this with a stat-based effect.

Any possibility to remove effect by hand (console)?

Coz after update in pipboy I can see two 'human male sex smell' and if I wait few hours only one of them disappears.

The second however don't want to wear off.

That would be because each is a different race, I'll rename them so we can tell, they'll be hidden completely later.

Ah I thought I had deleted the old effect, it must be left over, I'll delete it from the beta.

I redirected the TombRaider link, it's no longer required for the baby backpacks anymore, just the outfits if used.

Previously I was also having problems regarding the 10mm ammo issue.

(Didn't realised about the problem till I was trying to edit Russian weapon mods into English for my own use)

From FNVedit, I only saw that the conflict is between NVEC Bug Fixes.esm and the previous version of SCR esm 10mm ammo form list.

But it seems like the latest update fixed the problem.

Fired 1000 rounds of 10mm ammo and no problems so far, other than a spoilt mouse. 

Thank you for the good work and hard work done on this, Halstrom.  :)

Previously I was also having problems regarding the 10mm ammo issue.

(Didn't realised about the problem till I was trying to edit Russian weapon mods into English for my own use)

From FNVedit, I only saw that the conflict is between NVEC Bug Fixes.esm and the previous version of SCR esm 10mm ammo form list.

But it seems like the latest update fixed the problem.

Fired 1000 rounds of 10mm ammo and no problems so far, other than a spoilt mouse. 

Thank you for the good work and hard work done on this, Halstrom.  :)

Nice to know I've had some luck and it wasn't in my code afterall :)

New Update 20130523.1:

Fixes to Spore Carrier stuff

Fix for duplicated Human Male Smell 

Improvements to fDistanceToPlayer calculation to reduce script size & lag.

Added global gTeamMateIsSwimming that will be 1 or greater if a teammate is swimming within 900 units so can be used to assume if a player is swimming. For the moment it is 0 or 1, but I will set it to the closest teammate distance later.

New Update 20130525.1:

Fix in Oral/Vag/Anal SexEndScripts

Thank you! Now everything is fine - the scripts are compiled.

Already translated...

f57df676fe51t.jpg cbce9c98580dt.jpg

It should be expected in a plug-like effects?

Question... Please give a link to some new clothes added to the latest versions.

Not hvatat resources - the emptiness...

Question... Please give a link to some new clothes added to the latest versions.

I'm not sure of the first question, can you also post in English & Russian as well and someone else may translate for you.

And which outfits are you looking for?

I'm not sure of the first question, can you also post in English & Russian as well and someone else may translate for you.

And which outfits are you looking for?

The first concerned the screenshots - Will there be in this mod visible effects of semen? How to the screenshots.

Clothes - the which is added in the latest updates. Broken, worn out.

There are samples in the home of Dr. Mitchell in the test box SCR.

Updated Combat Armors to use Evilrunners SCR outfits with damage swapping enabled. You will need to load his Datapack but remove the ESP

Perhaps this dress. I can not find the link.

The first concerned the screenshots - Will there be in this mod visible effects of semen? How to the screenshots.

Clothes - the which is added in the latest updates. Broken, worn out.

There are samples in the home of Dr. Mitchell in the test box SCR.

Perhaps this dress. I can not find the link.

Those screenshots look good, the semen effect is somewhere in SCR set by the cum duration in MCM

Yes you need the Combat armor outfit from Evilrunners SCS thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14609-sexout-clothing-system-combat-armour-damage-p7-body-fix/

Some of you may be aware that as to the size & complexity of SCR, and in consultation with others here, there's going to be more changes in it, some of the minor features I started tinkering with have reached the point where they now are a bit big and even if not active are possibly causing additional load on the NV engine, Prideslayer has released a "Lite" version of SCR called SSR Sexout Shared Resources, read his posts carefully it is a very basic minimum resource replacement to run some of the basic Sexout plugins, it won't work with non-SSR versions of Plugins or complex mods like Breeder & Pregnancy. So SCR is going to go through a weight loss program over the next 6=12 months, I aim to move out most of the scripting stuff into optional Plugins for Disease, Drugs, OffSpring, Outfit Swapping, Cum Effects etc. I also aim to convert a lot of the tokens to NX variables.

I've been working heavily on SCR over the last few days, fixed quite a few little bugs, some old, some new, a couple of which could have caused some script fails and other strange things. I put some conditions to some of the features so they don't spawn stuff or show unless turned on and set defaults to off for Drugs & Disease, if I miss any let me know, as I run the game with my features on 99% of the time I don't get much testing as to what happens if they aren't turned on. Ideally with everything turned off you shouldn't see change to the vanilla game other than the stuff in SCR being available in other plugins like Sexout Store.

I've deleted a bit of disused stuff, moved a few minor things from SCR into Pregnancy. It's dropped from 3.08 to 3.04 not much loss in size yet, but I'm slicing carefully as I can to avoid breakage and get it ready to split off Disease first into a seperate plugin, then Drugs next.

I can't say it will improve the crashing / stuttering some people are experiencing but you never know with the NV engine what any bug is capable of, just got to do some more testing tomorrow on Pregnancy and then release it & Pregnancy together. This next release 20130530.1 should work fine with anything previous versions of SCR & Pregnancy did as it's really just trimming & bug fixing,