You'll probably find that Mediafire will pull that file just because it's linked to LL or whatever reason they did the previous upload, it really needs to be split and hosted on Lovers Lab, anywhere else is going to go through the same issue in 6 months time, Evilrunner is working on the split version now to suit the current SCR beta.

You'll probably find that Mediafire will pull that file just because it's linked to LL or whatever reason they did the previous upload, it really needs to be split and hosted on Lovers Lab, anywhere else is going to go through the same issue in 6 months time, Evilrunner is working on the split version now to suit the current SCR beta.

Oh, really? That's annoying. OK then. I don't think hosting it here will be an option; some of these files are pretty big. 

Oh, really? That's annoying. OK then. I don't think hosting it here will be an option; some of these files are pretty big. 

Well we have a 60Mb limit here now so maybe just break it into 4 parts for now. If you can do that I will release a SCR update merging the old armor file locations in with the updated system stuff. Giving Evilrunner more time to sort out his SCS.

Just so it is noted...

Everyone interested in making these SexoutNG mods work better (devs and users) owes Halstrom a case of beer or scotch or whatever his favorite drink of choice may be.  For taking the time to sort through the piles of code to make everything work better is a task that I wish upon nobody.  As a database coder, I can appreciate the difficulty of the tasks you have undertaken.

Thanks for all your efforts Halstrom.  Much appreciated.  You have our support and our respect.   :D

- OLO

New Update from 20130212.1 to 20130328.1:

Rewrite of Drugs system to hidden tokens for BunAway, BunX, FertEz, LustX, NoDoze & SleepEz Needles, Pills & Ammo

Rewrite of SexSmells system to hidden tokens for Factions, Visual Effects & Buff Effects, has separate cum counts for oral, vaginal & anal by race/creature type

Rewrite of Diseases system to hidden tokens

Rewrite of Damaged Clothing system to scripts in applicable outfits so they will swap for any female wearer

Fix to Cum Life slider to allow zero setting

Additions of around 20 pregnant & torn variations of vaultsuits used in New Vegas that hadn't been added and preg variations of Armored 101 Vaultsuit.

Added Red version of Domina outfit

Fixes to ommissions in various clothing formlists

Removed some old stuff

Added Underwear to Offspring

Added User29's Arena Swimsuits

Split MCM script into 2 to allow future expansion

Split main SCR Script into 2 one at 1 second, other at 5 second intervals to reduce load

Removed pregnancy stuff from test box as Pregnancy has it's own box now

Changed name of FertX to FertEz, Changed TranqX to SleepEz

Added code to move inventory from Humanoid offspring when they change from Child to Adult

Added some missed Formlists for Leather Rascal outfit to add it to swapping

Adjustments to some egg effects

Added a couple of missing formlists for pregnancy outfit swapping

Added some extra formlists for added SCS Pregnancy outfits

Swapped most ormAdd to List commands to FormAddList so Formlist changes should clear when not enabled

Relocated & shrunk Test Box

Fixes to Baby Backpack model selection

Nothing new in the Data file, I just moved some Preg stuff out of it into the Pregnancy Data file

This Version uses the old Maternity Clothing File System which has been reuploaded at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/122-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/

the Ghost Worn version of the gogles has a speech reduction but when you take it off the speech skill reduction does not go away and so the more times you take it off and put it back on it slowly stacks a huge speech skill negative that never goes away

the Ghost Worn version of the gogles has a speech reduction but when you take it off the speech skill reduction does not go away and so the more times you take it off and put it back on it slowly stacks a huge speech skill negative that never goes away

Ok fixed that for tommorrows beta release.

Hey no matter what I do I keep getting a pop up saying Sexout Common Resources hasn't loaded/isn't there when I've tried several different ways from Tuesday to load it.  Help please?

Edit:

So I got it (I believe) to realize I had the damn thing installed (basically the pop up stopped happening and I was able to install Sexou tryout but now it crashes when I try to load it up.

I only got NV about a month ago and have 72? mods in total. I followed the load order as best I can, I have everything (that I'm aware I need) as was listed.  I think the only thing I don't have is the pregnancy mod?  And requisite drug mods.

Hey no matter what I do I keep getting a pop up saying Sexout Common Resources hasn't loaded/isn't there when I've tried several different ways from Tuesday to load it.  Help please?

Edit:

So I got it (I believe) to realize I had the damn thing installed (basically the pop up stopped happening and I was able to install Sexou tryout but now it crashes when I try to load it up.

I only got NV about a month ago and have 72? mods in total. I followed the load order as best I can, I have everything (that I'm aware I need) as was listed.  I think the only thing I don't have is the pregnancy mod?  And requisite drug mods.

If Tryout appears to be the problem, remove it and see if it still crashes with just SexoutNG, SCR and a basic sex mod like SexoutSex, maybe turn all your other mods off. There's also the possibility you have hit the "too many mods" limit, it varies on different computers from 50 to 150 mods. There are some Sexout mods that conflict and some older ones haven't been updated and no longer work so we need to see your complete load order from FOMM, don't use NMM to install Sexout either.

Okay I just uninstalled everything and re-installed with JUST the sexout mods in the order specified to see if it was conflicting and it still crashed my game.  I would sincerely appreciate some help.

I tried using FMM but the download wasn't working from the nexus.  I'll uninstall the tryout and see if that helps.

edit--

Nope, even with tryout uninstalled it still bombed.

Okay I just uninstalled everything and re-installed with JUST the sexout mods in the order specified to see if it was conflicting and it still crashed my game.  I would sincerely appreciate some help.

I tried using FMM but the download wasn't working from the nexus.  I'll uninstall the tryout and see if that helps.

edit--

Nope, even with tryout uninstalled it still bombed.

Turn everything off and see if your game still crashes, perhaps try the Steam verify on it, then try with just NVSE and the NVSE Extender in the correct folder, then just Sexout, then just Sexout+SCR and so on.

Make sure you have the correct version of NVSE, the beta version with the right number as specified in the Sexout Thread, this causes Crashing if done wrong, when is it crashing before the menu's or when loading a saved game. There's also some windows registry files that may not get changed on a reinstall, but thats a smaller possibility, it's more likely to be something to do with NVSE & the extender.

don't use NMM to install Sexout either.

Just being curious, what's so dangerous about using NMM?

I've been using it to install Sexout mods for a while now, and everything seems to work fine - atleast to my knowledge.

Some people it works for, others it doesn't, and some that it does seem to work for have to jump through a few extra hoops to get it to work, that's what the problem is, many of us modders don't use it so can't help you if it goes gabonky either :)

I can't use FOMM, it just does NOT like my system.  I don't understand why this is an issue, I've used NMM to install Skyrim sexout type mods with absolutely no problem.  Why is this one giving me such issues?

Well it's more likely it isn't installed correctly, there's something that gets screwed up if you try to use NMM and FOMM for Fallout, they share some file directories and overwrite each other, it's ok to use it separately for Skyrim as there's little choice. I've never used NMM for Fallout myself as FOMM seems fine, I manually install most of my mods unless they are FOMM archives. The number of people using NMM for FO is much smaller.

I have turned off everything and it runs perfectly fine, I know I have the most up to date NVSE, because I always make sure I do so that it works with other mods.  

And now my game won't load at all when I just try to reinstall my original mods.  I'm starting to wish I'd never gone looking for this mod, it seems the most buggy of sex mods, I'm sorry to complain, I'm just incredibly frustrated by now.

Okay I think it might be the tryout and something I have called SexoutCR_NVEC_Complete and so far that seemed to be what was causing it to crash.  Still installing other things in general again, but are those two mods imperative to have?

NVEC is a giant bug-fixing mod that has lots of other addons that may or may not be desirable. And if you do not have NVEC then that plugin will cause a crash because NVEC would be a dependency. Missing dependencies cause crashes before you even get to the main menu.

If you want a bugfixing mod I recommend Mission Mojave. It doesn't have all the annoying addons that NVEC does. Another annoying thing about NVEC is it doesn't have a proper installer so removing it is a pain in the ass, especially if you forgot to back up your data folder before installing it. <.<

If you have not already done so, you should also learn to use FNVedit. Creating a merged patch can often reduce a lot of compatibility issues. You'll have to pay more attention to what it does the more mods you load though, especially if said mods come with compatibility patches of their own to other mods you have. But learning to use it will ease far more headaches than it will cause. If you opened FNVedit and you got an error, you could see which mod caused the error and you'd know which one is causing your game not to load as well.

Finally, after loading Fallout once to set your options like graphics and such, you should load the every time afterwards with the NVSE launcher to get the full functionality of NVSE in the game. Just make sure steam is open in the background and the game will load fine.

Okay, at the moment, both options are causing my game to crash, so I'm going to try again and doubly make sure I'm installing one or the other properly.  But now that I'm playing again, the sexout animations aren't working.  They just stand there naked.  Is that something to do with NVEC?  I didn't think it was, and yes I have all the scripts working (finally).  I am really, really sorry I'm so horrible at this.  I've never had such an issue before, but I am new to computer gaming so I really have no idea how I would even begin to work with an FNVedit.  Thank you both so much for your patience with me.

-Edit- oh and I do use the loader to load my game.  I don't think I've had a game yet that I've had to load it with Steam XD

Gopher has a video tutorial covering

. Most of the time all you have to do is after you get your mods set and the order set up and all that, run FNVedit, wait for everything to load. Right click, hover over Other down at the bottom, select Create Merged Patch, give it a name (merged patch is usually what I put) wait a few moments while it does it's thing, save, and then exit. Load up your mod manager again and make sure the merged patch esp is checked then exit and run your game. Simple. But watch the video. He has a lot more covering a lot of the most common tools and mods as well.

And he has a whole series covering tools and mods as well linked from Nexus here.

I have turned off everything and it runs perfectly fine, I know I have the most up to date NVSE, because I always make sure I do so that it works with other mods.  

And now my game won't load at all when I just try to reinstall my original mods.  I'm starting to wish I'd never gone looking for this mod, it seems the most buggy of sex mods, I'm sorry to complain, I'm just incredibly frustrated by now.

You have to use the exact version number specified I don't know if that is the latest or the one before, I believe that there's a lot of confusion there, we can't do anything about and most 1st timers install the wrong one and experience crashing.

Okay I think it might be the tryout and something I have called SexoutCR_NVEC_Complete and so far that seemed to be what was causing it to crash.  Still installing other things in general again, but are those two mods imperative to have?

Well if you had posted your load order like asked we could have told you whether NVEC _Complete was causing the crash, I don't know how I can make my description above the file download link any more understandable, if people don't read it I can't help.

If you use NVEC Complete.esm there is a patch here for the drug addiction removal scripts in SCR by rghost, I don't use it so can't provide any support for it.

Only download the NVEC-Complete patch if you use NVEC_Complete

Okay, at the moment, both options are causing my game to crash, so I'm going to try again and doubly make sure I'm installing one or the other properly.  But now that I'm playing again, the sexout animations aren't working.  They just stand there naked.  Is that something to do with NVEC?  I didn't think it was, and yes I have all the scripts working (finally).  I am really, really sorry I'm so horrible at this.  I've never had such an issue before, but I am new to computer gaming so I really have no idea how I would even begin to work with an FNVedit.  Thank you both so much for your patience with me.

-Edit- oh and I do use the loader to load my game.  I don't think I've had a game yet that I've had to load it with Steam XD

Well using a non-Steam version of NewVegas I hear is another near guaranteed way of causing Sexout to fail for some reason too.

I've gotten it all to work, except that NVEC and Mission Mojave is still crashing my system so I just haven't installed that at the moment.  I had trouble with the animations but I think it was a facial animator I had added, uninstalled that and it's working again.  I think you misunderstood me though, I have Fallout on a disc, which installed with steam when I put it on the system.  Sorry if I was confusing.

Thanks for the video tutorial, I'll look into that later today, and thank you both for helping me through this, it was very frustrating but I'm glad it's all working now.

NVEC and Mission Mojave? O.o well of course that crashed your game. You use one or the other, not both at the same time. If you posted your load order like we asked, we could have helped you avoid all this. Load up Fallout Mod Manager, go to the Load Order menu (it's right in the top middle) and select the "Copy to clipboard" option. Then paste it here between spoiler tags. [ spoiler ]  [ /spoiler ]  Without the spaces.