SexoutSewerSlave

Thanks for the offer' date=' Dogface! It's important to note there would be no way to say that sentence in real life without offending someone.

I'd be happy to upload what I have - though you might not be happy with what I did to poor old Dukov. He's significantly uglier, and a real dick and named Doctor Hindlick now. He dispenses RadAway (way too freely - I don't know how to set lockout timers) in exchange for sex. The ghoul pheromones are supplied directly from sucking his dick. He's located at the top of the tunnel leading to the central sewers.

I have the basic functionality of making the ghouls friendly down; I just don't know how to make them rape.

As for the central sewers being an escape, everything I've seen down there leads to fiend territory, which would be unsurvivable. Only reason I could see other than going down there for rat meat is being a ghoul toy - and besides, they're easy enough to kill by leading them into the Thorn. The only real challenge in not getting eaten is to make sure you don't get hung up on geometry while you run naked and unarmed for max speed.

Also, by making the feral ghoul area survivable with lots of rough sex, Sewer Slave will tie in nice with the eventual Fiend Tryout mod.

[/quote']

I'll take a look at it now. And don't worry about changing things to go against my original plans, I don't think much of the sense of modder's proprietry that is encouraged on the nexus and if I'm not actively improving a mod then you can consider it to be open season on it to do literally anything you like with (unless there are other major contributors with their own terms of use, then you'd have to check with them)

I can script the ghoul pheremones for you if you upload what you've done so far' date=' although my original plan was to keep the ghouly part of the sewers an incredibly dangerous escape route (or rat-hunting area for the desperately hungry)

[/quote']

Of course, you could have it both ways. Give the pheromones a short effect time. Long enough to make it at a sprint to the sewers, kill a couple of rats and run back out. You could go hunting, but you'd never get far enough across the sewers to escape without the drug wearing off. It'd probably need something to stop the effect timing out mid-rape though, or else getting ghoulgangbanged would be fatal. Maybe add on a small amount of time for each rape. Maybe not quite as long as the rape itself takes, just to maintain the tension.

The ghoul pheromones are supplied directly from sucking his dick. He's located at the top of the tunnel leading to the central sewers.

So he could make the player pay him for the privilege of sucking his dick? Cool.

Hell' date=' if I was a ghoul, I'd be worried about it falling off, too...

and besides, they're easy enough to kill by leading them into the Thorn. The only real challenge in not getting eaten is to make sure you don't get hung up on geometry while you run naked and unarmed for max speed.

Tried that once. The ferals killed half of my gal's customer base. And then when she got there, the door to the Thorn was locked, and with three ghouls following close behind. Talk about having one of those days...

I'm glad to see this mod is being worked on, even if it's only a bit. Even with only some small additions this mod could turn out very well :)

I don't think much of the sense of modder's proprietry that is encouraged on the nexus and if I'm not actively improving a mod then you can consider it to be open season on it to do literally anything you like with

This could turn into a community project, if everyone adds something it could become a large mod after all. :D

Okay, I've put satiation effect on the doctor and some comments in the code so you can set it to however many hours you want (you'll need to put in some dialogue for when he's exhausted).

I'll set it up so Dermot and St.J will pause their collection run if you're not in the North Sewers or the Thorn, and abandon it if they haven't reached you within 3 hours due to you being away. I'll set a MissedCollection tag too, so you can put in some dialogue about how upset they are.

Now, for the ghouls, do you want them to sort of mill around aimlessly like normal and then one of the nearby ones occasionally and randomly gets the idea to rape the player and charges at her, like raperstalkers? Or do you want the entire population to rush over and take turns the second you enter the cell?

There's really no way to escape while you're down there. I've found weapons' date=' but no ammo. All the doors lead to fiend territory, which, if you're not a high level melee character, you have no hope of surviving.

[/quote']

Well, yeah. i meant, if you wanted to keep the option open of putting a risky escape route in that way you could do it. Plus really short effect pheromones seem to fit with the general tone of the mod.

So he could make the player pay him for the privilege of sucking his dick? Cool.

Considering he could just jerk off and give the player the product from that' date=' sucking his dick is the payment.

[/quote']

Just seemed like making her pay to suck him would make it even more demeaning than it already was, is all. At the end of the day, it's all good :)

The ferals usually stay on me and don't attack the residents. But you do have to make sure you time such an adventure for when the Thorn is open. I've never pulled more than one' date=' and a good alternate tactic is to let it rape you while the sewer dweller pummel it.

[/quote']

I was kind of trying to hide from them, and hoping the locals would be up to dealing with them. When that didn't work, I tried running for the Thorn. I didn't know it had opening hours at the time ...

Like I say, one of those days :)

[edit]

I should add that this is getting very, very cool...

If you want to force the player to escape through the Central/East sewers, I'll tweak my additions. Right now, if you remove your collar through one of the available means and Dermot/Saint James sees you in the sewers, they'll put the collar back on. However, after every visit they go about their normal duties outside. So you can just waltz on out through a nearby ladder. In order to keep the player in, we'd need to keep at least one of them patrolling and a guard watching a ladder or two.

I know this addon is dead (or dying) but when I tried it out today, a young kid came up to me and asked if he could hit that for a bottle of whiskey.

Not sure if its this mod, or Sexout in general, but I know that kids are a big "hell no" around here. (As it should be). Just giving you guys a heads up, and to thank you all for such awesome work. (Except for the kid. That creeped me out).

I know this addon is dead (or dying) but when I tried it out today' date=' a young kid came up to me and asked if he could hit that for a bottle of whiskey.

Not sure if its this mod, or Sexout in general, but I know that kids are a big "hell no" around here. (As it should be). Just giving you guys a heads up, and to thank you all for such awesome work. (Except for the kid. That creeped me out).

[/quote']

I believe that's Sexout Hookups. It's happened to me too. Definitely not SewerSlave. Though Loogie, dogface, or I should add a check on creatures/children for the dialog. I don't believe one is in place right now.

I'd swear Bromm put in a check to stop kids from approaching you in Hookups... but I'm likely wrong on that.

I do know that is was a quick and dirty mod that probably needs a bit of tidying up... I really doubt that it was intended to have the kids wandering up and propositioning you.

I didn't put any checks against children in because when I tried talking to kids in testing no dialogue came up, so I assumed Sexout.esm was handling it. I may have been wrong, however, because I play with KillableKids which removes the IsChild tag on all the kids and might provoke different behaviour in my game than in others (to double-reinforce the checks against children the .esm really needs to check GetIsRace on the four children races, instead of just relying on IsChild) So in short, anyone spots any kiddy stuff in any of my plugins, let me know and I'll do my best to lock it the hell out. I don't hold for that stuff, on moral grounds, on legal grounds, and on the grounds that it's just plain silly for it to happen.

And before anyone accuses me of being some sick childkiller, I don't go around shooting kids on purpose. I just like the added challenge and realism of actually having to watch my spread around them (or the added moral roleplaying of choosing to spray and pray, if I get desperate enough in a Freeside gunfight). Only a sick animal would go around shooting kids on purpose.... after all, it's not like there are any lamplighters in Vegas.

edit ; or Den doorway-loiterers, I don't think I had a single playthrough that they survived ; fuck Sulik and his high-and-mighty morals.

No check? I was just very surprised talking to a kid down there and seeing the help line. I thought there would only be the generic greeting from smalltalk, if any. I remember thinking that was quite cool to go to the trouble adding help lines without sex lines. I guessed that it was done with those basic, kind and whatnot tokens. But now i had a look, you are right, there is nothing that should prevent a child from answering the trick topic. Anyway, im glad it did not work.

As for killable children: dunno, in the old days of fallout 1 and 2 "killable" meant something like "careful now, there's kids around and one of them could catch a stray bullet!", so no grenades, no swinging about with a minigun or flamer or the like. Nowadays killable seems to mean you have to kill it. Also back then it did not interest the media or politics too much what was going on in computer games. That has changed a lot. If in a game it is possible for a child to die, lots of people picture gibbering idiots in front of a screen massmurdering little children instead of a player facing a problem, perhaps risking himself, moving away or holding fire, in fact taking responsibility for his actions. Oh well, modern education i guess, instead of encouraging moral decisions just try to remove all negative consequences, including moral ones, of any decision ever taken. That way no one has to go to all that bother of thinking before acting.

Sorry for the rant but it reminded me of the stupid discussions prerelease of FO3. Was it todd howard that asked "do you really want to kill children?" at a press conference?.

Wasn't the player hunted by some tough bountyhunters if he killed a child in FO2?

1) What have/are you guys adding to this mod atm?

2) Could you please add the possibility to be sold? It gives more variation to the mod. As long as that feature is added, the mod would be perfect for me :)

I understand if you have more pressing matters, but there is no harm in asking right?

Adding in "being sold" means making a whole new quest with whole new owners and basically writing a whole new plugin the same size or bigger than this already is. We can't just set up a dynamic system where you can be sold, we have to put in all the dialogue and events and everything else that comes with being owned by each specific person/group.

I'm content to just get this bugfixed, make sure there's adequate support for hardcore players and get 2-3 viable methods of escape working, so unless somebody else decides to make a (substantial) expansion, or you take to learning quest dialogues (easiest part of the GECK in my opinion, and what I first started on) you're out of luck there. Who did you want the player to be sold to, by the way?

A shame, but I understand. Maybe someone else will do it one day.

In response to your last question: To North Vegas if you perform well, to the Fiends if you perform poorly. As you said in the first post.

One more question: Why exactly did you abandon this mod so quickly? I mean, you made a big list of "Coming Features", so you were obviously planning to do a lot with this mod, but suddenly changed your mind. (Just curious btw).

When I realised how much work it takes to make a single "Slave adventure" type plugin I soon realised there can only be great slave adventures where you're passed from owner to owner if there are multiple modders making multiple plugins, which would soon be nightmare of inconsistancies and incompatibilities. So I abandon this one to work on a master esm that will read all loaded and compatible PC-slavery mods and can be activated when it's time to sell the player and handle the trading and transport from owner to owner (from mod to mod, potentially by totally different modders). In theory, if you had six different PC-slavery mods by six different authors, and they all tied theirs to my master, when it becomes time to sell the player away they could just set a flag for my mod to randomly pick a new owner and send the player on their way there. It could also handle common items like collars, gags, blindfolds, slave gruel, etc. to keep them from having many identical copies that are treated as seperate items because they come from seperate mods.

So basically you could say I've learned a lot from making it and now I'm abandoning it in order to make a better foundation for future mods like it (the mods that don't currently exist yet, unfortunately).

So in short: You want to merge all slave mods together. And instead of being sold withing your mod. You are sold to npc's/locations in other mods. That's awesome.

Unfortunately there are only two slavery mods for New Vegas where the players gets enslaved.

This one (which is abandoned) and FNNCQ2. So there are not many mods to merge :(

I think he meant future mods created by LL people, really. For instance, if he finishes his framework and ties SS to it, and I decide to go and make an expanded Legion sex-slavery mod, I can tie it to his framework as well, and then the player could be freely traded between SS and my version of the Legion.

If that makes sense..?

edit: Kind of a similar framework to Sexout itself, really, except specific to slavery and the like. If I'm interpreting correctly, anyway.

Iron Jack has the gist of it... the master .esm would track things like whether the player has been enslaved and how (forcibly enslaved, indentured by debt, convicted of crimes) whether they are slave-collared, which faction they are currently owned by, which factions they have already been owned by, whether a faction can "re-own" them, and so on, so that other mods can access that information. There will also be "circuits" determining who will trade with who, so the NCR will never "sell" a slave (work-release convict, in their eyes) but can transfer him around NCR lands.

This way you could make quite small and simple slavery plugins that don't even need a capturing or escaping parts, which are usually the trickiest to make.