SexoutSewerSlave

• 1 year later...

Like the idea of this quest but have some issues I ran into:

1. Dermot never came down for my caps

2. After some point in time, all sex stopped working. not just this mod's but all others I had like being able solicit via Soliciting or Strapon mods for example

3. Spare parts needs to be changed to scrap electronics cuz I had a hell of a time tryin to get that to drop or find it via the console when it doesnt exist & the sex stopped workin so no one would give me anything

4. i assume since Dermot never came for me that the collar wouldnt have exploded either. when I did manage to get it off, he also didnt care dat I escaped.

5. read into these forums & i assume whatever is meant to happen with the supposed feral ghouls deep in the sewers wouldnt have worked either. 

other than these bugs, i enjoy the premise of this mod & the time i had while it was working. I see that someone here also made a custom plugin that changes some stuff around it. is it still good & should I bother with that or not?

Edited by LesboIsBesto