Lovers Pay Bandit - LAPF version

Did you load SM Regional Bounty and M.O.E. Realistic Law Enforcement before Lovers-mods?(Perhaps the 2 Mods make too much changes in crime-bounty system and are not compatible with Lovers, but I don't know)

You can only pay with slaves from LoversSlaveTrader/BravilUnderground. That Mod has a script-check if LoversPayBandits is installed, if yes it add dialogs to pay with you slave.(some people had problems with enslaved CS companions, better use MCS(Mad-Companionship-Spells). The Slave-Trader slaves are a little stupit, sometimes don't follow you or get lost, so MCS is helpful for this.

• 1 month later...

That's right. Still I couldn't solve it so I decided to did reinstall Oblivion and doing all again from beginning step by step. This time I won't try CM Partners. Wondering if PL patch can do all the troubles (I'm from Poland, that's why my english could make you some problems).

• 1 month later...

Yesterday I decided to clean up my Oblivion install so I recovered a backup without lovers and installed some mods from scratch. Before that I remember spotting larger groups of bandits (like 4 or more) and now they spawn in groups of 2. Is this level based or I had different version of this mod?

Yesterday I decided to clean up my Oblivion install so I recovered a backup without lovers and installed some mods from scratch. Before that I remember spotting larger groups of bandits (like 4 or more) and now they spawn in groups of 2. Is this level based or I had different version of this mod?

Are you using the version from the OP in this thread or the beta from the beta's thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12898

They are two different verisons.

Are you using the version from the OP in this thread or the beta from the beta's thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12898

They are two different verisons.

Currently this one. Also tried one called i think 1.4.1, from another poster, with the same results.

I forgot to mention that now they are called Robbers and I'm fairly positive that before the cleanup they were calle Highwaymen.

Before the cleanup I experimented a lot with many different mods so I'm not even sure that it was this one, it might have been another one with the same functionality.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Again Again

It Works with innkeepers but i cant bribe guards(havent tryed bandits yet) I havent got other mods that changes guards behavior

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Chanpon.esm

x117race.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

ShieldOnBack.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

Knights.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

BridFetishGirl.esp

BridFetishGirlTrainerAddon.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

ImaGHS.esp

Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp

AA Spells.esp

1HweaponOnBack.esp

SetBody.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

x117race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

CoverYourself.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHooker.esp

Stripper.esp

Specialanims.esp

SeductiveIdles.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Thanks

Edit: In Fact i can pay guards with sex but not for the crime being naked with the mod CoverYourSelf.It used to work on my previus install.So this maybe belongs to another thread?

Are you sure you haven't included it in your bashed patch (which can break the plugin if you do)?

I use paybandit with rev96 and when guards try to arrest me' date=' I always have the option to pay with my body.

[/quote']

No its not in the bash

It works allright but not for the crime of being naked(CoverYourSelf mod) and it used to work before

Are you sure you haven't included it in your bashed patch (which can break the plugin if you do)?

I use paybandit with rev96 and when guards try to arrest me' date=' I always have the option to pay with my body.

[/quote']

No its not in the bash

It works allright but not for the crime of being naked(CoverYourSelf mod) and it used to work before

Cover yourself is not a plugin I am familiar with. Is it a lovers plugin?

[/quote']

No its not in the bash

No its from nexus i believe i use it for roleplaying/immersion. People actually recognize when you are naked. If guards see youre gonna pay a fine. So it makes a difference if you are naked more realistic.

LoversEland have a similar feature and i think joburg as well Nudeshy

Edit: couldt not find it on nexus

CoverYourself.7z

[/quote']

No its not in the bash

No its from nexus i believe i use it for roleplaying/immersion. People actually recognize when you are naked. If guards see youre gonna pay a fine. So it makes a difference if you are naked more realistic.

LoversEland have a similar feature and i think joburg as well

Actually....you're both right.

There is a "Cover yourself" mod on the Nexus, but then there is a "Lovers Cover Yourself" post here at the Lab

...not sure if there is a difference in them though since I'm not familiar with scripting; ie - is Lovers Cover Yourself configured to work with/compliment the other plugins (such as Joburg) or not? If memeory serves, when you offer sex to a guard for indecent exposure, they react the same way regardless of the mod in use (something along the lines of "This was why you're doing this?").

• 2 weeks later...

This plugin doesn't work at all. I play a male character and I have a slave that is broken in but when a guard tries to arrest me' date=' I don't get the option to pimp my slave or companion (using MCS).

[/quote']

This version is outdated. Please use this one instead: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=63

Further note: The pay with companion or slave function does not work for guards. You can pay the fine with your body but not with your companions\slaves.

You can however pay bandits and "most" inn keepers with your companions\slaves body (not all inns - see spoiler in thread or readme.txt in download for list of inns).

So' date=' erm.. question. If you have a male NPC and proposition a male NPC, does your PC just take the "female" position?

[/quote']

If you mean the offering your body to pay your fine or get a bed at an inn or even to bandits....the answer to all three is yes.

Now the silly part is if said guard or bandit is a female then she fucks your male PC as well.

There are no conditionals built into this plugin. If you offer to "pay with your body" then you are pretty much volunteering to be the submissive one and get owned. :P