Lovers Pay Bandit - LAPF version

Guys, a lot of the links to stuff are down all across the forums. First the thanks system crashed the forum and then the tapa talk deal did. They are working to get everything restored but it will take some time.

In the meanwhile prophour (God Bless him!!) made an archive of plugins that you can find here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4446

Be sure to thank him!!!!! :)

Hi again, been trying to edit paybandit so when i play a male character in world of CW sexy oblivion overhaul all female guards (except named guards), would like the same ability the female characters get with this mod. Not the best at coding, very basic. Some pointers would be nice, assuming creator of mod is ok with editing. Tried using notepad++ but it wipes the mod from in game options even though mod is active in data files.

My poor male charachter feeling a little left out. lol

cheers, any help appreciated, even a version of mod that allows this.

Here is link for CW SOO mod for those curious-- http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36387

Also all of Shivering Isles guards are female.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

About Plugin.

LoversPayBandit allows you to pay bandits with your body instead of gold. If you don't have gold you can always use your companions ! (They won't like it :P )
Same thing goes for Inn Keepers (Sexual favors for bed ) and Guards. (Don't have to pay fine or go to jail )

Requirements.
Lovers with PK
OBSE 20+

Preview/Screenshots (Click to open full size ).

1ed598194293245.jpg 0ef594194293253.jpg 305ba7194293265.jpg 8ee599194293283.jpg d9a4ce194293300.jpg d7ebd3194293316.jpg 54a440194293330.jpg

Companions! Yay! Thanks' date=' HanPL.

[/quote']

It doesn't "add" companions....rather it let's you pimp them out to save your life or get you a bed in an inn....:)

I know. This does basically what I was asking for in the other thread: A way to pimp out my companions.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7732

Not exactly what I wanted, but the end result's the same. I make my own NPC companions - nice to have another use for them.

Thanks again, HanPL!

If I'm not mistaken this version also includes the functionality provided by LoversPaybanditForSlaver, they simply went back to using the LoversPaybandit.esp file name. Is that correct?

If yes, then I should either disable or remove the translation for LoversPaybanditForSlaver as that is now obsolete, and point it to this thread and download.

Slaves do show up in the companion list, so paybanditforslaver might be redundant. Waiting for confirmation, though...

I can use companions to pay for rooms and to pay highwaymen, but I don't get the option to use companions to pay fines (with guards), or pay off bandits.

EDIT: Disabling paybanditforslaver.esp allows me to pay fines with companions.

Looking forward to trying this out, one problem to report though. For some reason my game will get stuck loading just before the main menu appears if this mod is loaded before Arcane University Overhaul-Universitas Arcanarum by Lambton Worm. The only conflict I could find in TES4Edit was Universitas Arcanarm changed the Guard's "Stop Criminal Scum dialogue" which LoversPayBandit then overwrites.

Lovers Pay Bandit

Allows female players to pay for the bed at an inn with sex' date=' pay off their fines when caught by a guard with sex, or pay off any highwaymen with sex!

Translated by: Ashal

Requires: OBSE v0019+

i dont know if the page is still active, but i get attacked instantly by bandits and nothing makes them have sex with me... what do i do to initiate the "pay off"??

The dialogue should happen before they attack you. It won't happen on every bandit but it should happen with some of them. Usually it is a load order issue or a conflict issue. You probably are going to need to post your load order for us to figure it out.

Lovers Pay Bandit

Allows female players to pay for the bed at an inn with sex' date=' pay off their fines when caught by a guard with sex, or pay off any [b']highwaymen[/b] with sex!

Translated by: Ashal

Requires: OBSE v0019+

i dont know if the page is still active, but i get attacked instantly by bandits and nothing makes them have sex with me... what do i do to initiate the "pay off"??

Its Highway men you can payoff with sex, Not bandits.

Highway men and bandits are often confused since most of the "highway men" are actually labeled as "bandits".

MonicaAngelBlade is quite correct so be aware that only those rare dudes or groups generally hanging out by bridges are your highway men (unless you have a mod that adds more of them to the game world).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...