Lovers Pay Bandit - LAPF version

View File

About Plugin.

LoversPayBandit allows you to pay bandits with your body instead of gold. If you don't have gold you can always use your companions (They won't like it :P )! Same thing goes for Inn Keepers (Sexual favors for bed ).

You can pay off Guards with your body (Don't have to pay fine or go to jail ) or use slaves\companions to do it for you.

However if your bounty is too high (1k or more) then you have to face the music yourself.

Requirements.
LAPF
OBSE 20+

Preview/Screenshots (Click to open full size ).

1ed598194293245.jpg 0ef594194293253.jpg 305ba7194293265.jpg 8ee599194293283.jpg d9a4ce194293300.jpg d7ebd3194293316.jpg 54a440194293330.jpg

Original Translation by Ashal and update by HanPL. Gregathit minor tweaks in dialogue.

Change Log:
1.4 Final - original release
1.4a Final - fixed guards to accept companions\slaves
1.4b Final - fixed 3 missed guard conversations (thanks to Fejeena pointing it out).

• 5 months later...

Hello ^_^/ Thank you for making this mod, I was hoping it was going to make life slightly easier but it is a little more chaotic then I would have liked. Every time I choose the option to have sex rather then go to jail/pay gold/resist arrest I immediately go into combat. I'm not sure why this is, every guard within a mile radius comes to kill me after the initial guard has... finished with his pay so to speak. How do I stop this from happening?

• 3 weeks later...
You probably have this along side something that makes guards way more aggressive.

LOL the guards are too aggressive to begin with! I've recently been getting this funny glitch in the IC, where for no apparent reason, a guard will start shouting then runs down the street, soon he bumps into another guard, they then start trying to kill eachother, then another guard gets involved, and ANOTHER guard, and ANOTHER, until you have total chaos in the streets. Its pretty funny though, but I think its being caused by the Cats & Rats mod. Im guessing that when a cat kills a rat, and if a guard see's this, he'll class it as "MURDER, MUURDERR!", so then he goes to kill the cat, but when HE kills the cat, and another guard see HIM do it, then he accuses the OTHER guard of murder, and the process just endlessly escalates until your game lags to about 3.5 fps LOL.

Just two minor bug notices,

One when you use the sense sexual attributes thing on one of the bandits you slept with to pay off it shows them as having had sex the appropriate number of times but it does not list them as having had sex with/raping you.

Two when the bandit is female the PC is placed in the aggressor position rather than the victim.

Great mod though, really adds some options for non combat types aside from fast travel to avoid breaking character.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this compatible with TrueCrime?

Yes they are. They don't affect the same things as PayBandit adds some dialouge options to the innkeepers and vanilla bandits while truecrime adds entirely new NPCs' date=' the same is true of Dark Blooodlines, though I wouldn't use it with truecrime as they will add [i']identical[/i] npcs. hope that answers your question.

Yes they are. They don't affect the same things as PayBandit adds some dialouge options to the innkeepers and vanilla bandits while truecrime adds entirely new NPCs' date=' the same is true of Dark Blooodlines, though I wouldn't use it with truecrime as they will add [i']identical[/i] npcs. hope that answers your question.

This is probably a dumb question but where do I get the paybandit dialogue options with innkeepers? In all of my time with lovers i've never been able to get these options.

This is probably a dumb question but where do I get the paybandit dialogue options with innkeepers? In all of my time with lovers i've never been able to get these options.

Not all of the innkeepers have the option first of all. But you ge the option after you ask for a room. It'll have like 3 options. Pay Gold, Change Mind and 'Gold? Let's Just have Sex instead.'

Not all of the innkeepers have the option first of all. But you ge the option after you ask for a room. It'll have like 3 options. Pay Gold, Change Mind and 'Gold? Let's Just have Sex instead.'

But as female PC you only get it with the male Innkeepers.

But as female PC you only get it with the male Innkeepers.

...Like I said the option is not present for all inkeepers. Hell it's not even present for all male innkeepers. If the fact that woman aren't desperate enough sexually to give up there only source of income then you are always welcome to alter the mod yourself.

• 1 month later...

With Lovers Stupid it is included. Pisses me off trying to keep my badass male hero from NOT getting raped by some punk ass week bandit! If they get close enough to talk to me then it is too damn late! :(

Makes me keep on my toes and shoot those bastards dead from affar with my trusty bow!

• 1 month later...

oops sorry didn't read full forum just saw the post relating to my question.

However after reading how 'stupidnpc' works a male version of 'lovers pay bandit' would be better.

Just a thought/request. Thanks anyway if you cannot/will not do, still fun for female chars.

I have a small question, which bandit exactly are concerned with this mod ?

This mod is working fine with guards and innkeeper, but lonesome bandit attack me always (they dont try to ask me for gold either). However band of bandit (>2) are asking me for gold (or sex).

I have a small question' date=' which bandit exactly are concerned with this mod ?

This mod is working fine with guards and innkeeper, but lonesome bandit attack me always (they dont try to ask me for gold either). However band of bandit (>2) are asking me for gold (or sex).

[/quote']

First of all, hello everyone.

On topic: mod works on bandits, that were previously asking for money or death. No stray bandit, welcoming you with war hammer should be effected. To interact with them without sharp, pointy objects, one can search for loversAdultYeld or something similar.

Aside:

Idea of male being caught on thievery and proposing sex to female guard, to get rid of bounty, is quite funny.

• 3 weeks later...