Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

10 hours ago, jorgenjoggernaut said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong:

We can slave anyone, but we can only sell named npcs to other named npcs?

(Npcs generated by ex. Travelers count as named npcs?)

Bandits and the like will disappear after x time if we are not around? (And provoke a crash)

So based on the above mention, is better if we enslave named npcs that we don't like?

Correct.  

The reason is those without a name are respawnable NPC's.  If they leave their area or are killed, they respawn.  This causes problems if you enslave them for a long period of time.  

It is better to pick named NPC's as they don't have the respawn flag and thus won't cause problems such as saved game bloating and/or corruption.

10 hours ago, jorgenjoggernaut said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong:

We can slave anyone, but we can only sell named npcs to other named npcs?

(Npcs generated by ex. Travelers count as named npcs?)

Bandits and the like will disappear after x time if we are not around? (And provoke a crash)

So based on the above mention, is better if we enslave named npcs that we don't like?

Yes.

There is the "create copy" function in the setting spell. This makes it possible to enslave all NPCs.

But if you enslave quest NPCs or shop keepers and you release them  you do not get back the original NPCs. So in a shop is a shop keeper without a vendor chest. He will buy items but has almost nothing he sells.  And a quest NPC-copy can mess up the quest if a dialog or script checks the Ref ID. You don't talk to the original/real quest NPC.

And the main problem is not the "respawn"  , it is the no "persistent " and the "No low level processing".   The enslave script checks if there is a Respawn flag and  set it to 0. So you can enslave respawn NPCs. But the No-name NPCs are no real NPCs, they are created by a level list. ( if you open the consoloe and click on a no-name NPC the ID starts with FF ( e.g. FF00 2A73 )  All in game created NPC and objects starts with FF.  When you enchant an item or create your own spell they will have a FF ID. They are only in your game save, not in the esm/esp  )

Many guards are real NPC. Yes they have no name but they are no Levellist NPCs. No "No low level processing"  because they have to use doors, go to sleep in the guards tower/barracks,...

So you can ensalve (most) guards.

But all Enemies without a names are bad.

• 1 month later...

I do not understand your question.  Just click the dialogs.

Like training with a trainer you need a active slave. Your active slave is the last save you told "follow me" . (If you sell your active slave or send him/her to training you do not have a active slave and get a "error" message. )

Tell a slave "follow me" . Now you have a active slave.

Talk to a trainer or another slave.  With another salve you use  "Train with other slave" dialog  and trainig starts.

• 1 month later...

What does this setting in the ini do? Does it increase/decrease the likeliness of a slave becoming addicted to sex? How can I set it so it's the same as interacting with the player?

";;Advancement of automatic training difficulty setting
Set xLSTMain.AutoTrResist    to 500        ;;500    (>> 5 > xLSTQCS.  fQuestDelaytime)"

xLSTMain.AutoTr  Permission for automatic training (training that proceeds while Player is not present)  ON /  OFF

xLSTMain.AutoTrResist  = Difficulty in automatic training.   Yes I think it is the difficulty to break a slave (addicted to sex)

But I don't know why it is 500 ( so it is not a % chance )

The automatic training was never very good. That's why there is the Trainer shop in the BravilUnderground addon. The chance to break a slave is higher.

!The trainer should have a higher rank than the slave ! ( or the slave trains the trainer :classic_biggrin: )

Train the slave yourself works better. And also changing the trainers. Player  , a trainer,  a creature. . .

The most important setting is

set xLSTmain.TrainBase    to  XX 

I think Player AND NPC use it.  TrainBase value  + traine rank is the chance to break a slave.

----------------

Also see spoiler  at the BravilUnderground addon page

• 2 weeks later...

The trainer with the LSTBravilUnderground  Addon is fine by me.  But its training is based on real-time.  So when she trains someone for 5 hours, you cannot use the WAIT command to wait 5 hours.  You need to let the game go through its version of 5 hours without waiting....   Meh, that part sucks.

As to the settings in the INI file, I've been kinda.... REVISING my copy of LST itself.  For your information, here's my section of the INI file that covers automatic training.  It is a bit more descriptive than the original.

;; Automatic Training
 ; ------------------
 ; This determines if automatic training (training while Player is not present)
 ; is being performed. This allows one to leave a slave with a trainer and per-
 ; form another quest or duty and let the slave become trained by another. The
 ; value settings are: 0:OFF , 1:ON
 ;
 ; (Range: 0-1)
 ; (Default: 1:ON)
 ;

Set xLSTMain.AutoTr        to 1

;; Automatic Training Difficulty Rate
 ; ----------------------------------
 ; Assuming that Automatic Training (above)  has been enabled,  this value sets
 ; how often sex training may occur  when the player is not around.  The higher
 ; the value,  the more difficult the chance of advancement.  The value must be
 ; greater than 0,  or greater than 5 at the least,  but no greater  than 1000.
 ; And this value is repeatedly tested  against the 'Control NPC's Slave' quest
 ; timer (xLSTQCS.fQuestDelaytime).
 ;
 ; (Range: 1-1000)
 ; (Default: 500)
 ;

Set xLSTMain.AutoTrResist    to 500

• 3 weeks later...

Short answer : No

------------------

Why does someone buy a slave when he is not using it?

I don't think it is possible to check the owners AI packages, find the sleep package and check the Location. Then create a new AI pack for the slave to stay at the owners sleep location.

------

You can try to change the Slave AI packages in the esp.  Change the follow AI to "stay at current location". All 200 slaves have a own follow AI pack. You can let the first 10 AI packs unchanged, sell the first 10 slaves at different loactions (different cities ).

But I don't know how the owner-slave sex is scripted. If there is a distance check and sex does not start if slave is not near, or if the slave is teleported to the owner if the distance is too far ?

Try it out and see what happens.

------------------

Working solutions:

-If you don't want to see sex animations between NPC-NPC  you can kill the slaves (with console) after you sold them.  You have your gold, you don't need the slaves. And the NPC can buy a new Slave.

-Or only sell slaves to NPCs who never leave the house.

thx fejeena ... i already find solution from sometimes to this but its not work 100%  maybe work with 90% still find few slaves in city or inns or at any place there owner AI package pass it, they not follow or doing sex  put not in the place i put there, so i was wonder if anyone have better ideas .. I think i will do it a hard way make custom place with over 200 bed and remove the line in slave trade script that give slave follow owner  AI package and replace those line to teleport to this custom place and relax there.

another thing i was wonder about it sometimes even after the slave was sold and follow there owner the game place them pack to there original location  like those 5 npc u kill during dark brother hood summer set house quest after resurrection and sold u always find them stuck in summer set house !!!  also sometime i find sold slave run in front of me ( like i sill slave to npc at sheagorath's shrine and later i find it run while i leave roxey inn or weye inn ) i know the slave i sold becouse i dress them all Tanya's Strings and solf's chain necklace .. So do u have explanation to this 

No. Never saw it in my game.

Sounds like they have two AI packs. Follow Player and follow owner.  So the game place the slave near the player  and then notice "that is wrong"  and the slave starts to run to his owner.

I sometimes have such a "bug" at gane start.  A slave or companion appears  but he/she should wait, relax at an other place.

Seems the game first check if it is a Companion / slave  and put them near the player and then notice the AI packs.

But it only happen at game start, never during the game.

Usually, when you have two (or more) conflicting control systems, you get BORKED.   The  'Stay put" command for any one of them tends to override any other command.  If you have "Mad Companions" and have it set to stop, and try using LoversSlaveTrader's follow...  he'll stay put.  Likewise, if you set it to stay with LST and try to get it to follow you with Mad Companions, Hiyoko Shooter Dukky version, or even the vampire mod, Unholy Darkness, he's frozen until released.  LST and Hiyoko's movement system is modeled after MCS's.  Not sure about Unholy's, but it tracks the same.

The only thing I can think of is.... HE GOT AWAY?   A slave that got away from his/her master?  :D  Check to see if you can 'buy back' the slave, or if it is still within your Slave Ledger as still being owned/sold.  There is code in the  xLoversSTManageRegister script where a slave trade can get voided by either the slave or owner's state (dead or temporarily disabled), so checking the ledger may be a good idea.  Also, I think that if you leave a slave alone too long, it COULD get away too....  But the former notion is more likely and sounds like yours.

15 hours ago, mma75online said:

thx Duk, the slaves still in the sold book, and i can buy them back if i go to there owner, I think its as AI bug as fejeena said.

Well, I'm looking into edits of LST.  Looks like I might need to put something in the Slaver's Manual.... finding lost slaves  ;)

The slave do not get lost. They go back to the owner.

In my game at game start some slaves or companion are at wrong locations. I never mix LST with MCS !

At start the game has slight orientation problems. Finding owner and check AI packs.  Then the mistakes are recognized and corrected. It doesn't happen again in my game after that. Only at the next game start. It's not a real bug  and it repairs itself.

It is like humans at "game start".  You wake up and are fuzzy-headed  until you get a shower, morning toilet, coffee, tea, cola, joint, crack, heroin, coke, ecstasy, speed, meth, beer, wine, whisky, medicine, morning fuck, morning blow job, morning masturtation, . . . or hot milk with honey.

And the same happens with the game. Let it drink some watts, amps and frames to wake up. Give him a moment to orient himself.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

You wake up and are fuzzy-headed  until you get a shower, morning toilet, coffee, tea, cola, joint, crack, heroin, coke, ecstasy, speed, meth, beer, wine, whisky, medicine, morning fuck, morning blow job, morning masturtation, . . . or hot milk with honey.

And the same happens with the game. Let it drink some watts, amps and frames to wake up. Give him a moment to orient himself.

LOL ... in may game that isn't happen with slaves only sometimes i found NPC in very strange places .. once i want to find Marana Rain to get sneak master training but i never find here at here IA pack  and after i use prid + move to command i find here in anvil castle  how this happen i don't know !!!  Anyway as long this don't effect the game i don't mind for some crazy things, BTW i don't use MCS or any ( esm-esp)  companion or custom race mod !!

• 1 year later...

to 5

-1 is no rank. With 0 the slave become Slave trainer ( you can use your slave to train other slaves )

And 5 is max.   Almost impossible without a ini change. You only have 255 tries with humans and 255 with creatures the get the slave to rank 5.  And a bad trainer get bad results. If the trainer has the same rank as the save he trains it is bad, he can not train the slave to a rank he did not have. The trainer must be at least one level higher than the slave, better more.

So it is good to use always the same trainer ( yes the trainer also level up ) One human and one creature. ( Yes the player can be the human.

There are no level 5 trainer you can hire (if you play Bravil underground), so find a level 1 trainer to start with a level -1 slave.

The 255 max training is the ini setting ( ini file LSTGameSettings.ini )  ! most Lovers Mods have ini files !

;;Maximum training results
set xLSTMain.TokenLimit        to 255       

You can set a higher number

Or you can remove the training token from your inventory with the console

To remove 255 human training token

Player.removeitem  xx001D2B 255

To remove 255 creature training token

Player.removeitem xx001D2C 255

You must replace the xx with the Loadorder number of the LoversSlaveTrader.esp (See your Load order in your Modmanger)

More about training see

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/

in the spoiler   All quests and quest givers and Tips update 8.February.2014

token per slave. They are in the NPC inventory.

and every ini setting has an explanation in the ini, just read

And the setting you need you know if you had read

All quests and quest givers and Tips update 8.February.2014