Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

They also have to be persistent references.  Heck, both slave and would-be owner must be persistent.

Here's part of the original README from LST, just translated from Japanese into English. 

Q: slaves can't sell, trainers can't train

A:
     ・ When "Unable to trade with" is displayed
         ------> Trading partner is non-Persistent

・ If "It is ridiculous to sell ..." is displayed
         ------> Slave is non-Persistent

Some of the phrases.... well, it was google translate.  But it does note that both parties must be persistent references.

2 hours ago, abc12434 said:

I loaded up the construction set and all the slaves I'm trying to sell and all the prospective buyers all have the "persistent reference" box checked and grayed out.

Maybe Load order?

And tell us more about your slaves.

All slaves?

aAnd a example please, name of the slave.

And the name of the buyer you tried.

Do you have more than one slave?

Before you sell a slave tell the slave you want to sell "follow me"  , this way he is set as your active slave  and you can sell him.

If you have more slaves and you have tell you active slave "wait here" then you have no new active slave. Even if 5 other slaves still follow you  you can not sell  a slave.

First you have to tell one of the slaves "follow me"

On 5/12/2020 at 7:50 PM, abc12434 said:

Hello everyone. I'm experiencing an issue with this mod. The slave has been "broken" and is "addicted to sex", but when I try to sell a slave it always gives me the message "[slave name] is not a valid slave!!" I'm afraid I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

This is unnerving as the only thing that brings up the message you're describing is if the slave you're selling has no low level processing and/or is not persistent.

The Code segment that generates the message:

elseif rSlave.HasLowLevelProcessing == 0 || rSlave.IsPerSistent == 0
        MessageEX "%n is not a valid slave!!" rSlave
        return

So a good question would be, what is your slave????

I tried to organize my mods in the order recommended by this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

I hope I did it correctly.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Windfall.esm
02  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 5.0]
03  Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
06  DLCHorseArmor.esp
07  DLCOrrery.esp
08  DLCVileLair.esp
09  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
0A  DLCSpellTomes.esp
0B  DLCThievesDen.esp
0C  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  Knights.esp
0F  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
10  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
11  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
12  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
13  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
14  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
15  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
16  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
17  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
18  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
19  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
1A  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
1B  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
1C  Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp  [Version 4.9.4.2]
1D  Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp  [Version 5.0]
1E  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
1F  NPCs to Enslave.esp
20  Shady Sam Inventory.esp
21  AAAEnlightened Ring.esp
22  Cyrodiil Travel Services.esp  [Version 3.1]
23  AWitchTale.esp
24  BookQuest.esp
25  delivery_job.esp  [Version 1.2x]
26  FFM.esp
27  Isiak's fate.esp
28  NakedNord.esp
29  BanditSlaveTrade.esp
2A  BHC_Expanded.esp  [Version 1.2]
2B  Steve - Hitman.esp
2C  thievery.esp
2D  Windfall.esp
2E  Vamp Aesthetics.esp
2F  Glowing Fractured Soulgems.esp
30  Automatic Attributes.esp
31  BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
32  Unequip Broken Armor.esp  [Version 2.8.2]
33  Lover's Comfort.esp
34  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
35  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
36  LoversPayBandit.esp
37  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
38  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
39  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
3A  LoversMB2.esp
3B  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
3C  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
3D  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
3E  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The slaves I'm using are NPCs I made myself (in the 1F NPCs to Enslave mod). They all have the "no low level processing" and respawn boxes unchecked, and they all have the references persist box checked and grayed out. However, for troubleshooting purposes, I've also enslaved some of the NPCs found in the game. Specifically, I've enslaved (and broken) Jorundr, Kastus Sintav, and Colin Stedrine. I've tried to sell both my custom NPCs and those three I just mentioned to: Diram Serethi, Shagol gro-Bumph, Ongar the World-Weary, Olav, and Wilbur, but it always gives me the same message: "[slave name] is not a valid slave!!".

I've tried giving the "follow me" order to my slaves before selling them, but I still get the error message.

Sorry, then I do not know what's wron in your game.

Have you rearranged your load order?   Then start a new game, new character and test if it works. The bug can be in your old save.  Always test with a new game. When the bug is fixed you can try old saves . . . and older saves  . . . until you found a old save that works ( a bug free save )

I started a new game to test it out. I enslaved pretty much everyone I came across, and was able to successfully sell them. Apparently my save file is the problem? However, even starting with a new file, the custom NPCs I made are still not valid for some reason. I'm not sure why, or how to fix it.

Thank you everyone for your help.

If I understood you correctly, you did everything right.
But just to be safe here again.

The NPC. The two boxes not checked.

NPC1.jpg

And the NPC placed in the world or cell

Is persistent

NPC2.jpg

Now the NPCs should work as slave and buyer.

There is also the question if you added the (xLSTInviolableToken) "Inviolable Token' to the NPC that is supposed to buy the slave.  I doubt it.  But the token not only prevents the bearer NPC from being enslaved, but also prevents you from selling a slave TO that NPC.  The fact it prevents the NPC from buying a slave is not as well known.

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried to sell a bandit i enslaved to an npc added my a crowded cities type mod. And it just says "This npc is able to buy the slave" but nothing happens. I use set essential actors spell to make the buyer have low level processing, but still nothing happens. The slave is already set to quest item and has low level processing with that spell.

Now i see when i read here that the npcs must be persistent. So, what is the point then? You enter a dungeon and kill the males then rape the females into submission. And then you cant sell them? Is there a version of this where you CAN sell non persistent npcs?

The issue with non-persistent Actors is that they can/will vanish if you leave their presence.  This is part of why dungeons can be cleaned out of enemies and then restock  some days later,  If you were to sell such a slave to an actor, the slave will vanish from the game in all likelihood and mess up the owner/slave registration system.  That is why such barriers were put into place.

Hmm...so you need a crowded cities or crowded roads mod that adds all persistent actors? Or hmm...no you cant ? must be village mods and stuff.

I noticed yesterday that with my bandit slave, if i used the essential actors spell to turn off the nolowlevelprocessing and also turned her into a quest item, she followed into Skingrad. According to the guys who made Fluffys follower frill that is the only mod making it possible to make bandits follow you into cities, because instead of letting the engine take care of the companion following you the mod itself teleports the npc to the teleport beacon in the cell where you are going. Maybe that has nothing to do with sold slaves, i don't know. But if you already sold them, what does it matter if they disappear from the game?

29 minutes ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

But if you already sold them, what does it matter if they disappear from the game?

I don't know what happens.

But if a slave (LST) or companion ( MCS) is still in your slave/companin book   but  was removed/deleted   and you get near the place where you told your slave/companion to wait  the game crash.

Maybe the same happens when a buyer is removed from game but still in the list in your slave book.  And I will not test it :classic_wink:

4 minutes ago, fejeena said:

And I will not test it

Haha come ooon why not?

5 minutes ago, fejeena said:

But if a slave (LST) or companion ( MCS) is still in your slave/companin book   but  was removed/deleted   and you get near the place where you told your slave/companion to wait  the game crash.

But that is easily fixed with the TESTEXPR command.

I haven't looked at the code of slavetrader but something like this:

"if testexpr blabla" (i forgot where i used this in a mod i made, the obse documentation explains it)

or

"if eval IsFormValid settingspellskey.pmisc[a]" (from one mod i have)

So if the mod calls something that doesn't exist it skips that line = no crash

IsFormValid checks if the reference saved in a variable exist in the game.

Maybe that is why non persistent and no nonlowlevelprocesssing npcs are used?....? If that is the case, someone should fix it. It is a little bit silly not being able to use a mod in a certain way because old obse couldn't allow it!

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

Maybe the same happens when a buyer is removed from game but still in the list in your slave book.  And I will not test it :classic_wink:

8 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

If that is the case, someone should fix it.

Well, for now... there IS a method to ensure you don't have an issue..  BUT it is a little drastic

In the OPTIONS spell for Lovers Slave Trader, you have four options.  The fourth is basically a RESET of your sold slave ledger.  It wipes out all the sales you made and frees the slaves sold.  However it does 'end/stop' the quest that controls slave sales and handling, so you do need to use a command console to start it up again.

On 5/12/2020 at 8:15 AM, Sladen2019 said:

Is there a new version coming soon with all the fixes included and support for Creatures 2.5 ? Right now I am using the one linked to in the Creatures 2.5 thread.

I hope they do but oblivion in old game great but old  ... slave trade  is great mod & have a lot possibilities ... but its not easy and take huge time to update or  make mod based on it  like bravil underground  which also i hope they make second story part of it  ... all this need time & very expert coder i don't think they will do that

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can at least enslave the bandit heroines. It is actually immersive. The rightous guards as time goes by convince themselves that they are not corrupt if a woman is a bandit, she is a criminal anyway, and hee hee hee "noo please no!"... and nobody knows she is in the guard house anyway, except their friends the other guards.

I cannot sell them to the guards but with loversstalker I can at least imagine that I delivered Marion and another of Robin Hood's friends, and I don't know, maybe they are not safe in the guards barracks. But nobody knows they are there. I hope the bandits have a leader.

Funny that the guards start fighting eachother after a couple of rapes. I removed the health damage from rape, but now the guards are getting jellous think.

• 1 month later...

So, correct me if I'm wrong:

We can slave anyone, but we can only sell named npcs to other named npcs?

(Npcs generated by ex. Travelers count as named npcs?)

Bandits and the like will disappear after x time if we are not around? (And provoke a crash)

So based on the above mention, is better if we enslave named npcs that we don't like?