Lovers Slave Trade 1.0 English Final

I just use THIS spell I just attached.  Wonderspell :P Yeah, lazy name for it.  But it does allow certain Actors to be packed, those where casting the spell reads "Spell stopped by a mysterious power"  This is a target spell that alters the 'low level processing' and respawn factors of the victim.  No scroll to read nor book to find.

Wonderspell.zip

Certain NPCs like 'Ald=ga of Bruma' can be killed and they'll respawn because respawn is turned on.  Using this on her and killing her will be Permanent.  Just a word of warning.....

the SetEssentialActors Mods I uploaded is also only one spell ( no cluttering your spell book) that can do all the listed things.

You have a menu and you choose and you get first a message  about the status ( e.g. Actor is set the Respawn)  and you can change it or close without change it.

And you can add and remove ( set or remove respawn, Essential , Quest Item/Persistent , No Rumors , No Persuasion  and NoLowLevelProcessing )

So you can undo all changes.

Essential and Persuasion  I use often.

Think the golden saint and dark seducer have no Persuasion  ( no mini wheel game to higher ( or lower) your disposition ) and also in some mods are NPCs that always hate me because i can use the wheel ( they have no wheel ) ...   OK maybe my 102 infamy ( 48 fame) is a bit high . . .  They are just jealous.

• 5 months later...

everything is work fine except make a slave follow me ... when i use { orders -- follow me } the slave just leave and wonder as i give it order { you are free to look around }  .... other orders is working fine { wait .. relax ... etc ) 

follow me  order  not work for all slaves i have  & also the follow order in Lovers Slave Trade Extensions 1.2 beta  not work .... any idea why ?? or any solution  ??

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you tried it without Slave Trade Extensions ?

Do you have right load order?

thx for fast replay ... ya i try everything remove the trade extension didn't solve it ... delete slave trade and make new save and install it again also didn't solve it ... my load order is like what in this topic  

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/?tab=comments#comment-100862 

but i find a plugin in nexusmods  called ( follow me)   is working with me  with slaves 

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/14787

my best thinking its a glitch and maybe something i did trigger it ... anyway its not a big problem sense this ( follow me ) mod  work

Sorry for a late reply.  But the issue may be from another mod that has its own movement control system which can conflict.  My Hiyoko Shooter script DOES include an automatic on/off system that disables its own in preference of the slave system when the child is enslaved.    But if you have MAD COMPANION spells, the option to tell them to stay put can freeze the slave in place whilst you use the Slave-based Follow Me command.  Likewise, using the Slave-based 'Stay Here' can block the option from Mad Companion.    You may have another culprit at large.

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Sorry for a late reply.  But the issue may be from another mod that has its own movement control system which can conflict.  My Hiyoko Shooter script DOES include an automatic on/off system that disables its own in preference of the slave system when the child is enslaved.    But if you have MAD COMPANION spells, the option to tell them to stay put can freeze the slave in place whilst you use the Slave-based Follow Me command.  Likewise, using the Slave-based 'Stay Here' can block the option from Mad Companion.    You may have another culprit at large.

i don't have another mod that effect the movement .. as i remember this follow me order stop work when i use console command ( moveto player ) at one slave then i give the order follow me , then the follow me order stop  from all slaves  and it become as its  { you are free to look around } and i didn't realize that early so i move in game & and when i get notice of this issue its to late to load previous save  i will lost a lot and not want to repeat quests and training time ..

and i have other issue with slaves what ever i did the rank still 1  or drop to 0 ... i have about 4 slaves train 10 days game time in training shop and get over 400 human and 400 creature and rank is 0  ... and other 2 train with angelica lvl2  trainer but they rank after over 200 human+creature still 1 .. i read most topics about slave training and rank issue  and use console commands to remove training and try again but no use they still lvl 0 or lvl 1 ....  SO MY Question is there a console command to give rank to slave or modded script to make lvl about how numbers of train they have ??? 

You can have max 255 xLSTHumanSexNumber "[HumanSex]slave" [CLOT:02001D2B]

and max 255 xLSTCreatureSexNumber "[CreatureSex]slave" [CLOT:02001D2C]

then the training count stops.

You can remove the token with console

remove item xx001D2B yy or  xx001D2C yy

If you remove the token the training can continue.

See the second spoiler here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/

you can increase training success in the ini ( set xLSTmain.TrainBase to xx )

And you can not train a slave above the trainer level.

A level 2 trainer can not train a slave to level 3 or 4

Best you first train yourself one slave/trainer to level 4 and use him/her to train other slaves.

And you can set the trainer/training level to higher numbers .

( click on the NPC)

SetfactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction x

x = 0 to 5

I see a problem in the xLoversSTRankUPTrainer  script

Spoiler

scn xLoversSTRankUPTrainer

ref me
short num
Begin Function{me}
    if  me.GetFactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction  || (xLSTMain.SltoTr && me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagSlave > 0)
        if me.GetIsCreature
            Set num to me.GetItemCount xLSTHumanSexNumber/xLSTMain.TrainXP
        else
            Set num to (me.GetItemCount xLSTHumanSexNumber + me.GetItemCount xLSTCreatureSexNumber)/xLSTMain.TrainXP
        endif
        Set num to num - 1
        if num > -1 && num <= 5
            me.SetfactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction num
        endif
        return
    endif
End

You ask a human slave "Training Progress"

And you ask him/her the first time and he/she has 175 human training token and  0 creatures token

In the ini the TrainXP is 25 ( default)

TokenLimit is 255

In the script

Set num to (me.GetItemCount xLSTHumanSexNumber + me.GetItemCount xLSTCreatureSexNumber)/xLSTMain.TrainXP

that will be

Set num to ( 175 + 0 ) / 25

That is 7

Next step in the script

Set num to num - 1

That  is

7 -1  = 6

Next step in the script

if num > -1 && num <= 5

Condition is not true the script will stop here.

If the slave was Level 0 he can never level up

-----------------------------------------------------------

A human slave with human and creatures token 255 will have

Set num to ( 255 + 255) / 25

is 20.4

Set num to num - 1    is 20.4 - 1  = 19.4

------------------

A slave/trainer  should have max 150 token or he can not level up.

150 / 25  = 6

6 -1 = 5

condition  " if num > -1 && num <= 5 " is true

next script step "me.SetfactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction num "  with set training level to 5

FIX:

Creatures trainer can have only 255 token ( if we do not increase the TokenLimit )

So with 255 token a slave or trainer should have rank5 training level.

So  " Set num to (  255 token )/xLSTMain.TrainXP " not above 6

Change TrainXP in the ini to 43

Set num to (  255 token )/  45

Is 5.93

Set num to num - 1    is  5.93 -1 = 4.93 ( 5 )

so num  = 5

me.SetfactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction 5

INI change will not work!   Only the script change. Download my esp in the next post.

...................................................................................

Or change the script

This part:

Set num to num - 1
        if num > -1 && num <= 5
        endif
        return
    endif
End

To this

Set num to num - 1
        if num > -1 && num <= 5

elseif num > 5

endif
        return
    endif
End

53 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You can have max 255 xLSTHumanSexNumber "[HumanSex]slave" [CLOT:02001D2B]

and max 255 xLSTCreatureSexNumber "[CreatureSex]slave" [CLOT:02001D2C]

then the training count stops.

You can remove the token with console

remove item xx001D2B yy or  xx001D2C yy

If you remove the token the training can continue.

See the second spoiler here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/

you can increase training success in the ini ( set xLSTmain.TrainBase to xx )

And you can not train a slave above the trainer level.

A level 2 trainer can not train a slave to level 3 or 4

Best you first train yourself one slave/trainer to level 4 and use him/her to train other slaves.

And you can set the trainer/training level to higher numbers .

( click on the NPC)

SetfactionRank LSTSlaveTrainerFaction x

x = 0 to 5

In my game the train never stop count see this screen shot  this one train about 10 days in train shop ( max value ) with cost about 15k septem and still 0  and i have 3 other same thing lvl 0  after 10 day in trainer shop ... and i let angelica lvl2 trainer tran other 3 slaves everyone over 200 time human+creature and 2 slave drop to lvl 0 and the third stay at lvl1

And actually i read this topic   (---https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/---)  several time and use console command to drop train but not help ....  but didn't try to increase the success rate or set the trainer lvl up  which i will try them both tomorrow

And thx u for fast replay and effort u do in this site  

ScreenShot2.jpg

If you havemore than 255 token you have changed the TokenLimit  in your ini .

See my post above about the Levelup script.

more token will not help to level up ! Your slave must have less than 150 token to level up.

EDIT:

The esp with the changed script

elseif num > 5

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

4 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If you havemore than 255 token you have changed the TokenLimit  in your ini .

See my post above about the Levleup script.

more token will not help to level up ! You slave must have less than 150 token to level up.

i never change a thing ... and never miss with the game  ( and if i want i don't have this kind of knowledge )  .... the only ini i change is to take screen shot ... this thing drive me crazy ... i will check the original 7z file and see ... or maybe i delete everything and install a fresh copy of game and mod and see  ... anyway thx again 

The ini in Data/ini

the     LSTGameSettings.ini

right at the top you have

;;Game Settings                    ;;Default (Condtion)
;;Training    
;;Maximum training results
set xLSTMain.TokenLimit        to 255        ;;255    (>0)
;;Experience value necessary for RankUp of trainer
set xLSTMain.TrainXP         to 25         ;;25    (>0)
;;Basic value of training

set xLSTmain.TrainBase        to 3        ;;3    (>1)

And see my last post.  I uploaded a esp with fix

You can use the esp and don't have to change the ini. You can 1000 token  and it will work, you get level 5 training

OK i check the ini its not missed up  look to the screen shot it set to max 255 but in game it still count !!!!  ( crazy stuff happen i think ! ) ... I download your modded esp thank u for that ... but i think i sill need to fresh install game and mod to get red of this craziness 

Untitled-1.jpg

16 minutes ago, fejeena said:

That's strange.

I my game the token stop at 255.

Do you use a LoversSlaveTrade addon ? LST Encounters

I do not use it so I don't know if it change the Token Limit.

But with my esp it should not be a problem.

No i don't ever know there is addon for it  .... this my load order screen shot which show what i use .... as i say its a crazy stuff !!!2.jpg.0434f1453bbe792bf301cdcc2ebe77a6.jpg

You have the LST addon  Lovers SlaveTrade Extentions.esp

I do not use it but maybe it cause the  above 255 token.

I just tested my new esp and it works fine.

a old slave level 1  leveled up to  5 ( I did it step by step, added token with console )

And a new slave I add 255 token at once and he was  level 5 when I ask "Training progress"

And with console I can add more token, above 255.  And when I ask the slave "Training progress" he has above 255 token.

But when I train him one time and then ask him , the token are reduced to 255

Your load order is not right !

Your DLCs are in wrong order !

And a Lovers Mod is without master file

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  has Masterfile LoversHooker.esp

But you have LoversHooker below the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch !

For DLC  Load order see my Link https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

Maybe with the right load order your  bugs and  strange things will be gone.

! Start a new game for testing!  A bug can be in your save.  Test if the game game works right.

Then you can try an old save and if you still have bugs you know it is in the save. Then you decide if you can live with the bug  or you create a new character.

4 minutes ago, fejeena said:

You have Lovers SlaveTrade Extentions.esp

I do not use it but maybe it cause the  above 255 token.

I just tested my new esp and it works fine.

a old slave level 1  leveled up to  5 ( I did it step by step, added token with console )

And a new slave I add 255 token at once and he was  level 5 when I ask "Training progress"

And with console I can add more token, above 255.  And when I ask the slave "Training progress" he has above 255 token.

But when I train him one time and then ask him , the token are reduced to 255

OK i will check this  SlaveTrade Extentions.esp  when i remove it what happen with counts  ... and i will use your new esp mod  ... tomorrow i will post the results .... & THANK U  ... 

35 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Your load order is not right !

Your DLCs are in wrong order !

And a Lovers Mod is without master file

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  has Masterfile LoversHooker.esp

But you have LoversHooker below the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch !

For DLC  Load order see my Link https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

ABOUT the DLC i know about it but  if i move ( Unofficial Oblivion Patch ) esp 3 files ( oblivion citadel door fix + uop vampire aging + Unofficial Oblivion ) to first after esms  my game crash after a while and windows 10 or window 8.1  force the game to close .. we have a lot of talk about that in nexusmods this is the only load order of DLC that work with me in win 10  .... and lover hooker i will fix it i didn't use before ... 

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

FIX:

Creatures trainer can have only 255 token ( if we do not increase the TokenLimit )

So with 255 token a slave or trainer should have rank5 training level.

So  " Set num to (  255 token )/xLSTMain.TrainXP " not above 6

Change TrainXP in the ini to 43

Set num to (  255 token )/  45

Is 5.93

so num  = 5

...................................................................................

Or change the script

This part:

Set num to num - 1
        if num > -1 && num <= 5
        endif
        return
    endif
End

To this

Set num to num - 1
        if num > -1 && num <= 5

elseif num > 5

endif
        return
    endif
End

Oh I see the INI fix will not work,  Or only for creatures OR humans

Humans can have 510 token, so you have to change the TrainXP to 86

So  " Set num to (  519 token )/xLSTMain.TrainXP " not above 6

Change TrainXP in the ini to 86

Set num to (  510 token )/  86

Is 5.93

so num  = 5

But for creatures with max 255 token

Set num to (  255 token )/  86

is 2.96

Set num to num - 1    is  2.96 -1 = 1.96 ( 2 )

So creatures trainer can only be rank 2

Shit!  So only the script change will work. Download my esp.

Shit Windows 10 

No CS works right ( CE Extender)

NifSkope is flickering

More crashes

Only TES4Edit and Gecko works right.

Think I will install Win7 again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

But your DLCs are in wrong order even if you place the oblivion citadel door fix + uop vampire aging  "wrong".

-uop vampire aging  : there is a OBSE plugin so you do not need a esp.  ( Thing WryeBash also have a fix or the OBSE plugin )

-oblivion citadel door fix :  That is a esp for only two doors in Lwyawiin! I don't know why the fix is not in the Unofficial Oblivion Patch . You can copy  the fix in the Unofficial Oblivion Patch  or in another esp so you do not need the oblivion citadel door fix esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp                                
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp    
DLCOrrery.esp                                         
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp             
DLCVileLair.esp                                     
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp          
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                           
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                  
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp     

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp   

armor-clothes Mods

DLCThievesDen.esp                                  
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp   

Quest Mods

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp                             
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  
DLCFrostcrag.esp                                       
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp              
Knights.esp                                                    
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp    

24 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Shit Windows 10 

No CS works right ( CE Extender)

NifSkope is flickering

More crashes

Only TES4Edit and Gecko works right.

Think I will install Win7 again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

But your DLCs are in wrong order even if you place the oblivion citadel door fix + uop vampire aging  "wrong".

-uop vampire aging  : there is a OBSE plugin so you do not need a esp.  ( Thing WryeBash also have a fix or the OBSE plugin )

-oblivion citadel door fix :  That is a esp for only two doors in Lwyawiin! I don't know why the fix is not in the Unofficial Oblivion Patch . You can copy  the fix in the Unofficial Oblivion Patch  or in another esp so you do not need the oblivion citadel door fix esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp                                
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp    
DLCOrrery.esp                                         
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp             
DLCVileLair.esp                                     
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp          
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                           
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                  
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp     

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp   

armor-clothes Mods

DLCThievesDen.esp                                  
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp   

Quest Mods

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp                             
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  
DLCFrostcrag.esp                                       
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp              
Knights.esp                                                    
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp    

again this load order u post not work anymore chick the latest posts in ( https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9969?tab=posts&BH=2 )  i think this is becouse new operating systems win 10 or 8.1 alot of people have issue

knights.esp & it's patch must get after DLCbattlehorncastle.esp & it's patch in the first after esms or game crash 

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Do you use a LoversSlaveTrade addon ? LST Encounters

I do not use it so I don't know if it change the Token Limit.

Just so ya know, LST Encounters doesn't mess with the SEX tokens other than adding the same LAPF 'xLoversPkrCountSex' and the like, just as LoversEncounters. Now of the LST flags, it really just checks to see if either subject was enslaved or is a trainer.  Or it checks Tamago flags for their mensies if they're worried they're gonna get knocked up...  for dialog purposes.  Some modeling based initially on LoversEncounters, but had to stray away as it doesn't use movement AI encounter checks.

As to the screenshot of   HUMAN 401  CREATURE 434  RANK 0 ......    :astonished:

Oh, I use Win8.1 WITH CSE no issues.  :/

EDIT:  ignore below except those wishing to learn some coding.  The posted content was since changed/edited

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

if num > -1 && num <= 5
        endif

This portion makes sense to me, though the coder should have put in notation to explain what he/she was doing... or translated it from Japanese instead of erasing it if any notation/comments existed  This bit is a limiter ensuring that a trainer's jump in rank within the Slave Trainer faction goes no higher than 5  It's a bit...

Well, I woulda said  if num >= 0 && num <= 5 ... since a rank of -1 means that you're not part of the faction.

Based on the setup, and assuming the default setting of  TrainXP being 25, you would need...

50 cumulative tokens to reach rank 1       (50 / 25 ) == 2   /   2  - 1 == 1 /  Rank 1

75 cumulative tokens to reach rank 2       (75 / 25 ) == 3   /   3  - 1 == 2 /  Rank 2

100 cumulative tokens to reach rank 3       ,,, ETC,,,

125 cumulative tokens to reach rank 4

150+ cumulative tokens to reach rank 5 (highest)

This has nothing to do with the "trained" rank of the slave< but your rank status in the guild, and changes your rank based on your TrainXP setting of course.  ALSO, GOOD PROGRAM NOTATION WOULDA HELPED!!!!!!

I do not use the Unofficial Patches  but all the DLCs in the order I posted, and I use Win 10.

And the Unofficial Patches are only patches and they are always after the masterfile.

And in the loadorder I posted the Knights esp and patch is after BattlehornCastle.

And in the Nexus posts you linked someone posted

"To be honest, I completely forgot about this forum. But someone posted what BOSS suggests as a load order, so I did that and it loads up, everything ticked and ready to go. "

And my Load order is the BOSS load order.

And if I read it correctly, it wasn't Win10 problems, it was stupidity problems. people did not load patches after the master file.

And BOSS load order still works fine with Win10.  ( one of the few things that still works )