Requirements for the GREETING:

"You are the master of both my heart and soul!  Please do anything you like to me!"

... which sets the stage to xxLSTMQ02 15

GetIsID             NPC: Ardeline

GetStage:         xxLSTMQ02             == 10   (given quest to break her)

GetItemCount:  xLSTEnslaved            >  0     (must have been enslaved)

GetItemCount:  xLoversPkrFlagSlave  >  0     (must have lovers flag)

And you get the last one by 'breaking' her with sex, the 3% chance if you didn't alter it in the INI.

When you do acquire that flag, you should have received the message "Ardeline has been broken and is now addicted to sex."

That's what I get every time.  And I use THIS version, the original MBP version.  Vicn chose to develop Bravil Underground since version 0.7 beta in February 2012.  I do not use the No-MBP version.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 6/4/2021 at 1:16 AM, sunhawken said:

I most be having a bug , I already tried that and, the game said she was "Broken", unless I keep training her after that.

After shes broken, try releasing her.

I recently updated all my mods to the ones still being worked on, and I found that a lot of the slaves you need to train dont get "activated" as they should. They usually have unique dialog for you when you first talk to them after getting the quest for them, if that dialog doesnt play, then go under Order and then Release, once you've done that, try talking to them again, if they play the dialog, then knock them down and enslave them.

Then, when you think you've trained them the required amount, yet they dont do the whole "I've seen the light! Of course I should be a slave" unique dialog, then try and release them again and talk to them again, that should then trigger the dialog, and since they're already broken, you can just tell them to follow you and then go to the person you need to hand them into.

It's different strokes for different folks.

In the dwellings of Bravil, it appears goblins aren't picky as long as the slaves are properly trained with creatures 20 times.  However, Ogres are picky (at least nobel ones) and need them trained as much as well as being broken.  Sideline quests for the novelist and the father of an Orc daughter needing training need not demand they be broken.  They all have their own unique conditions; if they need to be broken, how much sex with humans and/or how much with creatures.  All this is dependent on the situation (and if it starts a fight).

Actually, one slave you have no need of breaking. IF you actually rescue her, she becomes yours... if she takes the deal.

Now Ardeline has only two greets for you when you have chosen to take the task for Varon.  "Why are you here? Is this about that disgus..." when not enslaved or broken at all, or "You are the master of both my heart and soul!" when she is both enslaved and broken.  If enslaved only, she falls on LoverSlaveTrader built-in greets for disgruntled ... um.. "Workers without freedom".  And there is no check for characters no longer enslaved.  If not enslaved, it would fall back on normal dialog, or the custom dialog in Ardaline's case.

This is different than when a WoodElf of note is dealt with.  She'll vocalize "Release me you idiotic numbskull!" quite often when you enslave her. Hell, nothing changes for her, even if you break her. But train her 15 times with humans, and as long as she is enslaved, her dialog changes.

It just depends on who it is.  If everyone was the same, it would be boring.  Now could they have padded it with other alternatives,?  Yes. In fact, this dialog made me think about adding a little 'extra' to LoverSlaveTrader , though this addition will not affect Bravil as Bravil has already been written.