Bravil Underground v0.96

View File

Well without further ado here is:

Bravil Underground v0.96v2

Made by VICN

Original Japanese Untranslated version availible here: http://www.4shared.com/folder/RSdj43o8/ForGentleman.html

Previously known as Lovers Victims.

A HUGE THANKS to TheFlex for rewriting all the books, handbills and notes for the plugin.

You should not have any issues upgrading to this new version. It should not need a clean save or any other jiggery pokey. Just drop it in to the data folder and say yes to the overwrite prompt.

PLEASE NOTE: I think I now have taken all of the machine translations that still remained and turned them into plain English..... :P

REQUIREMENTS:

· OBSE 20 or higher

· Oblivion.esm

· Shivering Isles.esp

· Lovers with PK v1.4.1-6 rev91 or higher

· LoversSlaveTrade 1.0

· MBP 1.4a and MBP++ v98

· Lovers Creatures 2.0

· Lovers bitch meshes\textures - the esp file is not needed.

Highly recommended but not required:

Budongs Narcolepsy Spell: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/9983

This spell will enable you to knockout any NPC, at any time, without incurring a bounty or pissing anyone off. It does present a bit of a cheat, but honestly you can head cannon that to you as a slaver being prepared. Once the NPC is knocked out just cast the enslavement spell on them and BANG you have a new slave. :P

TEASER SCREENSHOTS

1handbillininventory.th.jpg

2slaversquest.th.jpg

3handbilltext.th.jpg

4silverhomeonthewater.th.jpg

5handbilltopic.th.jpg

6goodslaversneeded.th.jpg

7trapdooropened.th.jpg

8vampireguard.th.jpg

9meetingtheboss.th.jpg

10firstquest.th.jpg

11hanplthebarkeep.th.jpg

12plightofthemaidenp5.th.jpg

13theviproomshow.th.jpg

14vipshowcontj.th.jpg

15goodtimesatthestripcl.th.jpg

A huge credit to HanPL!! I could not have done anything on this without his massive contribution!!

Ok, now to the nuts and bolts: Yes, you get a hand bill to start the ball rolling just read it. Then after entering the "city" go straight to the arena. Once you go past the two Khajit guards turn right and go through the door. I shall leave the rest for you to figure out......... :P

This mod is basically a "wet dream" for slavers. There are numerous quest lines for you to enslave and train others (some "with" beasts and some without). There is also a skooma delivery feature for those who need to earn some quick cash and don't mind a little bit of risk. There are MANY other small tasks/quests that you can discover by talking to the residents of the city. There literally is hours worth of content in this mod so quit reading and download/install/play this sucker!!!! :P

Latest Update: At this point all dialogue and quest updates should be in plain English. I have tweaked some of the dialogue and quest updates to give the player more clues on what to do and where to go so things are not quite so frustrating.

At this time all the AI packages should be functioning correctly. and I am hoping Uriel now has a working premium club :P

I want to give a huge shout out to all those who have stepped up to aid me in the massive translation effort. I could not have completed this without your help and support! Those who aided me in this quest were: HanPL, fejeena (what a great help you have been!), Donkey, Justinof, GSBmodders, Sparlimb, WindShadow75 and icecold29. If I missed anyone I apologize! Just holler and I will add you to the list!

Quest Spoiler: Help for the hiding in Madam Simza's attic:

The only thing that I found finicky, is when you are supposed to hide in Madam Simza's attic. It seems you have to be in the "perfect" spot for the dialogue to happen. I recommend getting into the attic at about 8:30 in the evening and then hit the console key (make sure that you have this quest active) and type movetoqt. Then just wait for a bit and you should get the update around 9ish. I am not very talented with manipulating AI packages, so fixing things further is beyond my skill set. :blush:

Holler if you find anything broken and I will try to get it fixed.

Full Quest list and some tips - made by Fejeena is available here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16354-bravilunderground-add-on/

Thank you Greg!

I took a quick peek and' date='wow,quite a difference from STVictims!

[/quote']

No problem.:P

However it is HanPL that really deserves the thanks! Without him this would never have been started, let alone finished!

I now that I have taken a day off to recharge my batteries I am going to go back to work on v95 to see if I can clean up the rest of it. Once it is completely done we will start on v96. :D

Ok started (Bravil Underground v0.95) for the first time "Ok, now to the nuts and bolts: Yes, you get a hand bill to start the ball rolling just read it. Then after entering the "city" go straight to the arena. Once you go past the two Khajit guards turn right and go through the door. I shall leave the rest for you to figure out.........Tongue" hand bill? What hand bill?? did not get one? the arena? It's the Same Arena No New Doors or two Khajit guards??? And YES i have "Lovers Slave Trade 0.91 Beta English" to.

Ok started (Bravil Underground v0.95) for the first time "Ok' date=' now to the nuts and bolts: Yes, you get a hand bill to start the ball rolling just read it. Then after entering the "city" go straight to the arena. Once you go past the two Khajit guards turn right and go through the door. I shall leave the rest for you to figure out.........Tongue" hand bill? What hand bill?? did not get one? the arena? It's the Same Arena No New Doors or two Khajit guards??? And YES i have "Lovers Slave Trade 0.91 Beta English" to.

[/quote']

Tom21,

You should have gotten a handbill in your inventory. The only way that you might not have is if you didn't do a clean save from either Victims or a previous version of bravil underground. A clean save is required!

You can run this fine with the slave trader v91 beta. It is not necessary to upgrade to v1.0 unless you want to. Remember to make a clean save if you do upgrade! :)

I won't explain what to do or where to go since once you have and read the handbill it becomes obvious....:P

Has anyone figured out what to do in the Slave Auction??

The room with the Argonian standing on a platform above a group of seated "rich people"??

I "think" it is a place holder for now (i.e. nothing to really do there yet). There is one mission in which you go and see someone in there if I remember right but nothing beyond that.

I just updated to SlaveTrader 1.0 and BravilUnderground 0.96, and it seems there are a lot of things that are not working now:

1)I cant change the "Creating a Copy" in SlaveTrader settings spell, when i select this menu item, i just return to the game.(ok, this should probably go into the SlaveTrader thread...)

2)I can't see a "Training progress" on any of my slaves, slave just says "Of course", than i'm back to the orders dialog.

3)Animal training won't work. I use one of the animals in the underground and select "Training". Menus just disappears, no training, and i can't talk to any animal after this.

4)Donkey always gets raped by Hora.

Edit: When you upgraded slave trader v91beta to slave trader v1.0 did you start a new game or make a clean save? The slave trader upgrade requires a minimum of a clean save (new game is the preferrable method). Only bravil underground can be upgraded without a clean save/new game.

Uriel, Try using slave trader v91beta (it is in a spoiler at the bottom of the slave trader plugin). Back-leveling like this will probably require a clean save for slave trader. Personally I have not yet installed slave trader v1.0 (still using v91beta) and I know everything works with it. Once I am done with the clean up of bravil underground I will look at slave trader 1.0. It may be that when HanPL translated v1.0 of slave trader that some of the scripts broke.

One other thing you could try is messing with the ini file that came with slave trader 1.0. If that doesn't work then I recommend going back to v91 beta.

Guest Donkey

I did a clean save ofcourse.

I know 0.91 works' date=' i just upgraded from it i think. I reported all this here just because i'm not sure wich mod bugs - underground or trader itself.

[/quote']

Maybe the scripts aren't compiled correctly, can you test if this works should be slave trader 1.0 + latest underground.