Basic stuff - commands, scripts etc.

What are the basic commands for Lovers? I know how to create dialogues in CS so I'd like to create simple mod for myself. Maybe start something bigger when I learn enough...

I am mainly lookign script lines for:

-consensual sex

-rape

-some other useful stuff 

What are the basic commands for Lovers? I know how to create dialogues in CS so I'd like to create simple mod for myself. Maybe start something bigger when I learn enough...

I am mainly lookign script lines for:

-consensual sex

-rape

-some other useful stuff 

Honestly the best thing to do is edit a few scripts and take a look! But for the absolute basics:

You only need to master Lovers with PK.esm, not the .esp

Preface any possible sex with calls to "if Call xLoversCmnIsReady Actor1" and "if Call xLoversCmnIsReady Actor2" to ensure both actors are ready for sex. (Not sitting, riding, disabled, dead, unconscious, etc. etc.)

Then this block to initiate sex:

Call xLoversCmnInitQuestInterfaceset

set xLoversQuest.SPos to {position}

set xLoversQuest.Offence to {actor1}

set xLoversQuest.Deffence to {actor2}

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to {flags}

set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to {flags}

Call xLoversMainSafeStart

I don't know all of the flags myself. Add 128 to OffNudeFlag to have it considered a rape. Add 256 to both Off/DefNudeFlag to have it considered a reversal (I use this with the cowgirl positions for woman rapes man scenario in RaperS)

If you don't want an exact animation position, you can get one by calling xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111 . Each of the 1s refers to an animation group. I forget the order, pass it a single 1 with all the others 0 and see what you get. :)

You can setup a callback function with

Call xLoversCmnCallbackEntry {phase} {mycallbackfunction} {actor1} {actor2}

Phases are 1:sex start, 2:sex complete, 3:Every second of animation, 4:orgasm phase reached, 5:I forget

Lovers will then call your function so you can run a little code mid-sex.

That should get you started.

LoversSlaveTrader allows the PC to train a slave and pick a position.  I looked up the position calls in the dialog results scripts to deterime how that esp calls animations by a group :

Random:
    Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111
BlowJob:
    Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 1
Standing:
    Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 10
Missionary:
    Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 100
From Behind:
    Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 1000
Cowgirl:
    Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 10000

Where sPos is your own variable, or I guess it could be xLoversQuest.SPos.  Don't ask me how that all works, lol.  I just looked that up when I was trying to customize/update LoversTrueCrime; a project I never completed.  AFAIK you cannot pass a specific animation number for creature sex.  Well, you can but it's always random depending on the creature involved.

LoversSlaveTrader allows the PC to train a slave and pick a position.  I looked up the position calls in the dialog results scripts to deterime how that esp calls animations by a group :

Random:
Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 11111
BlowJob:
Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 1
Standing:
Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 10
Missionary:
Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 100
From Behind:
Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 1000
Cowgirl:
Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 10000
Where sPos is your own variable, or I guess it could be xLoversQuest.SPos.  Don't ask me how that all works, lol.  I just looked that up when I was trying to customize/update LoversTrueCrime; a project I never completed. AFAIK you cannot pass a specific animation number for creature sex.  Well, you can but it's always random depending on the creature involved.
Ah, there is the group correlation. You can also combine them to get randomly from multiple groups, so Let sPos := call xLoversCmnGetRandomSPos 01100 would give you a random Missionary or From Behind pose.

And yes, creature sex overrides whatever position number you pass with code from LoversIdleAnimPriority.esp.

Archived