• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
1 hour ago, aradriel said:

What with downloads? Everything was right just week ago. Now I need to login to some other site, that I can not to do because this site cant send confirmation e-mail to me. What is this? Why?

Send a PM to @Ashal giving him enough info to check your user and email.

You can also use the Discord LLab site for quicker access.

• 2 months later...

Most of the time, when I try downloading ANYTHING, the download gets cancelled and I can't resume it. This is the only site where that happens.
I'm using Chrome because both IDM and JDownloader2 refuse to accept my login info for anything (and the latter doesn't recognize any links).

Edited by Obryanov
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want to Explain for those who have problem with download speed, but my english is bad so I'll tell shortly what u need when ur download speed is slow and when u resume it it's say error or it complete just only the size when it stop cuz error... (it work for me but idk about u)

I use IDM that already installed in my browser, then I use VPN (cuz my country prohibited to enter website like this), and lastly I use AdBlocker (I know it make the website can't earn money but I turn it off after im done downloading again), and it work perfectly, the IDM not download the link, it download the file smoothly, so my guess is... the one that make the download is slow cuz adsense

so

IDM : on

VPN : on (edited, if it back again download using browser then just change the vpn to other country and try again)

AdBlocker : on

Edited by momasa2435