I have a suggestion.......How about add the lactating effect?

Like the virgin blood texture, sperm texture, etc, how about the flowing milk texture on the nipple. Simple one, as long as exist is already good enough. The flowing milk texture should appear at late pregnant and after pregnant stage.

Like the virgin blood texture, sperm texture, etc, how about the flowing milk texture on the nipple. Simple one, as long as exist is already good enough. The flowing milk texture should appear at late pregnant and after pregnant stage.

That would be a tricky one. I don't know what body folks are using is(although there are'n many pregnant body types) so static item isn't very good.

And as to animated lactation, I don't know about animating static things. I need to learn how to do it first. Or can you lead me to the resource?

That would be a tricky one. I don't know what body folks are using is(although there are'n many pregnant body types) so static item isn't very good.

And as to animated lactation, I don't know about animating static things. I need to learn how to do it first. Or can you lead me to the resource?

No need for the animated lactation, just a simple texture that you do it with the sperm and blood.

For the pregnant body type, how about HGEC pregnant body?

I found interesting thing about the lactation, check this thread at post #5 by meteor1106:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14118-ask-4p-animation-and-breast-milking/

I found two images that makes me exciting.......

Milking,

I also never saw that too. I manage to get the squirting effect from

3dorgasm. Does milking effect required special *.esp or just triggered

automatically after giving birth?

Well...actually,I was able to modify those splash nifs from 3dorgasm before.

I

made that particle emitter move from pelvis to boobs,also work with bbb

animations.Just changed some values in those nif files.

But it was not accurately aligned to the nipple,it may caused by the limitation of skeleton.

About 2 years ago posted it here in LoversLab,link to shy-uploader and megauploader....but the two website were both down.

If you want that test object I made before,maybe I can re-up it after a few days.

Edit:

About your question,3dorgasm needs special*.esp to work.I remember that it named lovers3dorgasm.esp or something.

No need for the animated lactation, just a simple texture that you do it with the sperm and blood.

For the pregnant body type, how about HGEC pregnant body?

Well, then I guess I'll replace the gape ring with the lactation one. Lactation is much cooler than stupid gaping effect.

For the body, I'd prefer THEC preg3 body, as it's the one I'm using in my preg conversion & TamagoSetbody project. I'll consider this after I settle down those things.

Wiping the menstrual blood with the toilet paper doesn't work.... 

Errrrm very well. Looks like I didn't want them to be washed for some reason. or just a mistake.

scn a4tdcToiletPaperScript
float fChance
Begin OnEquip Player
Let fChance := Rand 1 5
if fChance < 2
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCreamRing
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCreamRing 1
elseif fChance < 3
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCreamRing2
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCreamRing21
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCreamRing2 1
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCreamRing21 1
elseif fChance < 4
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCrimsonRing2
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCrimsonRing2 1 
elseif fChance < 5
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCrimsonRing
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCrimsonRing 1
endif
RemoveMe
End

Modify a4tdcToiletPaperScript script. copy&paste above or.. tweak it as you like, it's pretty simple script you know.

• 2 weeks later...

@movomo - What is the difference between creampie2.nif and creampie2_1.nif. I already see it uses the amulet slot.

(Working on another minor project, now that I have my TamagoSetBody T-Spec edition working the way I like it.)

I'm looking to maybe add this to Ichabod's Player Slave Encounters MOD. Problem is what ever collar or ballgag gets equiped uses the amulet slot I think. So I'm thinking I may need to change it to a ring slot, so it only gets triggered after sex. I assume one of the scripts triggers it? I may need to alter that too as goblins don't have a blowjob animation, which is a bummer.

At least creampie.nif is being triggered and shows, so I don't have to play with or modify that one.

There's also some EffectShaders (whole body sperm & dirt) from DarkBloodline that I'm playing around with to maybe combine those too. For a total domination and enslavement affect while enslaved by the Bloodyhand orcs. TamagoSetBody adds to it since she and the other NPC orc slave will go through pregnancy cycles. Fun stuff!

@movomo - What is the difference between creampie2.nif and creampie2_1.nif. I already see it uses the amulet slot.

don't remember but probably creampie2_1 is x117 scaled one.

honestly, creampie 2 and 2_1 are very primitive.

Maybe you could use NifSE or something. you can find the post about NifSE in the first or second page of this thread. I don't have time to work on this at the moment, but I think NifSE is a good idea.

don't remember but probably creampie2_1 is x117 scaled one.

honestly, creampie 2 and 2_1 are very primitive.

Maybe you could use NifSE or something. you can find the post about NifSE in the first or second page of this thread. I don't have time to work on this at the moment, but I think NifSE is a good idea.

I was not asking you to work on it. Just posting what I'm attempting to do. And yeah, looking at a simple approach using NifSE.

• 1 month later...

I really love this mod, but im finding it impossible to unequip the blood effect. Toilet paper does not work. And I think it's a ring? but i cannot see it in my inventory and because of that whenever i try to equip other rings it just switches out rings in the slot not being used by the blood effect. Submerging myself in water also does not work.

Anyone have a work around? Or is this a problem on my end? :(

Err.. yes. Mesntration ring is not supposed to unequip manually by any means.. looks like I didn't want to unequip the menstruation ring for some insane reason when I was working on this mod. Gah! I really should refactor the backend some day..

Err.. yes. Mesntration ring is not supposed to unequip manually by any means.. looks like I didn't want to unequip the menstruation ring for some insane reason when I was working on this mod. Gah! I really should refactor the backend some day..

As a workaround I found that disabling the esp. loading then making a new save then reloading the esp would wipe it off, when the red rings did occur after this this properly came off after a set period of time. Maybe its just the 1st time it happens? (a problem with the virgin ring and not menstruation?)

Hi, movomo, et al. Thanks for your hard work.

When I extract your files, I get the diagnostic messages "Unsupported compression method for 'Tamagodischarge\textures\virgin\aeaek1.dds'
Unsupported compression method for 'Tamagodischarge\textures\virgin\aeaek1_n.dds'

etc., for all textures. Wrye says the files are corrupted. This happened once before with a different LL mod.

I'm using 7-Zip to extract. Am I extracting with the wrong tool, or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks.

When I extract your files, I get the diagnostic messages "Unsupported compression method for 'Tamagodischarge\textures\virgin\aeaek1.dds'

Unsupported compression method for 'Tamagodischarge\textures\virgin\aeaek1_n.dds'

etc., for all textures. Wrye says the files are corrupted. This happened once before with a different LL mod.

I'm using 7-Zip to extract. Am I extracting with the wrong tool, or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks.

Your 7zip is to old.

Try v9.30

Mo I dunnot know if my male character got bleed out when suddenly somebody rape me from behind. Or some males also have same bleeding experience like woman do in their 1st timers :( any fix?

Well there is no fix because I thought somebody suddenly rape me from behind my ass would bleed too. :P Like a virgin.

Thanks.

Your 7zip is to old.

Try v9.30

That worked. Thank you, rghost.

Errrrm very well. Looks like I didn't want them to be washed for some reason. or just a mistake.

scn a4tdcToiletPaperScript
float fChance
Begin OnEquip Player
Let fChance := Rand 1 5
if fChance < 2
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCreamRing
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCreamRing 1
elseif fChance < 3
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCreamRing2
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCreamRing21
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCreamRing2 1
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCreamRing21 1
elseif fChance < 4
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCrimsonRing2
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCrimsonRing2 1 
elseif fChance < 5
  Player.UnequipItemSilent a4tdcCrimsonRing
  Player.RemoveItemNS a4tdcCrimsonRing 1
endif
RemoveMe
End

Modify a4tdcToiletPaperScript script. copy&paste above or.. tweak it as you like, it's pretty simple script you know

what do i click on to find this so i can change it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've searched all over and haven't found an answer, I hope this isn't answered somewhere I didn't look.

I'm using Chocolate Elves race and creampie isn't showing up. I can see it during the act, but after I immediately hear the rings/amulets being unequipped. I thought maybe it was an issue with virginity/menstruation happening at the same time, but have ruled that out through testing.

I know the normal issues is hiding of rings/amulets, etc., nothing is doing that. Bashed patch is set to unhide where anything would be hidden, I am using Unlimited Rings in my Bashed patch, but not Amulets. I have tried "right hand rings" in the Bashed patch, and no right hand rings.

This only happens with Chocolate Elves (though come to think of it, this is the only custom race I have tried), other (default) races it shows up as normal, with the same ring/amulet settings in the Bashed patch. Face shots show up without issue. 

Do custom races have issues with the creampie, or does Chocolate Elves have some hidden ring(s) that it needs? Seems unlikely and I have looked at it in TES4edit and nothing jumped out at me.

Thanks for any suggestions

So it seems this happens on any new character, including default races (for me at least). There must be some data in my main save that is allowing this to work for that character, but I've tried other customs and 3 defaults, same thing.

Everything shows up while the act is ending, then rings get unequipped as soon as it's over (can hear them unequip, starting sex naked).

There are 0 conflicts or overrides to the plugin in my setup, I'll keep going through the various lovers settings to see if I missed something.