The Lovers Lab army continues to grow strong!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest pacesetter2012

The community as of yet seems strong and productive, and as far as I can tell spam hasn't become an issue. I had disappeared for a while and came back to see alot of solid work is being done. Lots of teamwork in getting some of these mods ironed out. Awesome!

To the new members, Welcome! Now get modding! :)

Guest Plastrader

I'm trying god damned it, but I don't know where to start!

They didn't do anything to my arse, it was just a dream!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying god damned it, but I don't know where to start!

They didn't do anything to my arse, it was just a dream!

Hehe, me too! I'm starting with a simple companion and hoping to acquire the knowledge to make an epic sex-filled romp across the Mojave. *fingers crossed*

• 8 months later...
Guest carywinton

What does one require to obtain this said lurker position, and dose it cover medical benefits.

No medical benefits, but it does come with alien medical experimentation:

South_park_cartman_gets_an_anal_probe_ep

:D

A gaseous :D response always gets the last laugh, hysterical man, lol

We'll need a motto like "Death Before Dishonor" except more befitting of this forum.

How about, "Boobies-Boobies-Boobies, Yum-Yum-Yum!" or "Nothing Says Luvin Like Marry'n Yer Cousin!"

(Should we start conscripting people?)  

If we start conscripting people then we will have to do some surveys on them asking all sorts of silly questions we can come up with and see how far people would go to join in to our army. We'll figure out what to do with the said army later. One thing is sure though; we will have trained an army that can answer any silly question thrown at it.

So, which one can carry a coconut faster; an European or an African Swallow?

If you answer this question then you will get double-rations!

• 2 months later...

I've lurked long enough. With my registration, the LL Army has grown by one. I've read the rules thread and have agreed to abide by stated rules.

With regards to Misplaced Reality's posed question, my answer is neither. Both birds are too busy gathering nuts and other items of substance to pay attention to Coco's Nuts.  :lol:

Thanks to Skyrim Mods Weekly and MXR I rediscovered the joys of one of my favorite games in the world. Then I found the Lab. Skyrim and Fallout have never looked better or played better ( occasional CTD but whatever). I have no one to thank but Lovers Lab for giving modders the freedom to experiment and create anything. I would love to see more New Vegas mods and keep up the great work on the Skyrim mods. I really can't say enough about this site and its community. :D 

PS

I only found this site a few months ago and I'm already a huge fan of prideslayer. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

FIRST PRESS PLAY ON THIS VIDEO TO SET THE MOOD. THEN READ ON.

Yeah for all the government agents lurking out there this means that there is a legitimate army of perverts that are ready to tear down any government that we do not feel will uphold our grand schemes of internet conquest! GIVE US YOUR POOR, YOUR TIRED, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO BREATH FREE!

FOR IT IS WE, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND I WHO SHALL RISE UP AND TAKE FROM THIS WORLD ALL THAT WE SEE FIT TO TAKE! FOR WE ARE THE STRANGE, THE DEMENTED, THE MISCREANTS, THE DISPARAGING SORT! WE ARE THE CREATIVE AND THE GENIUS THAT DRIVE MINDS TO NEW HEIGHTS OF GREATNESS! WE ARE THE MINORITY AND THE MAJORITY! WE ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS AND YOUR BROTHERS! WE ARE YOUR LIBRARIANS AND YOUR SISTERS! YOUR DOCTORS, YOUR MECHANICS, YOUR GROCERS, YOUR MAIL MEN AND YOUR COWORKERS!  TO YOUR RIGHT AND TO YOUR LEFT AS FAR AS CAN BE SEEN ARE THOSE OF US HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT! WE ARE THE UNSUSPECTING DEVILISH TEENS AND WE ARE THE SEASONED AND WIZENED VETERANS OF OLD!

WE ARE THE LEGENDARY LEAGUE AND GODLESS GUILD OF EXTRAORDINARY PERVERTS!

...damn I was on a roll....

... WE ARE LOVER'S LAB!!!

Clap to all lovers and admin groups. :D

And korean gamer blocked connect to loverslab.com

So using "https" connect or "Chrome Zenmate".

But it is some complex. So we using "prx2.unblocksit.es"

In this time that proxy do not working in loverslab

Why that is not work?

So, which one can carry a coconut faster; an European or an African Swallow?

If you answer this question then you will get double-rations!

Well it would take two (european) to generate the necessary lift and that would require the use of a lianna to suspend the coconut between them, most likely held under the dorsal feathers. 

(The Monty Python reference is cool but where did the speed bit come from?)