The Lovers Lab army continues to grow strong!

Anything that restricts people from sharing or getting to content is worse for us as a community than it is spam bots. It's restrictions like that that lead me to make LoversLab in the first place, a site WITHOUT those restrictions so nobody would be excluded. I will never ever implement that kind of thing, even despite the money it would save me with the constantly increasing bandwidth costs of hosting LoversLab x.x

That said, I have recently (yesterday) implemented a couple more anti-spam measures, that will hopefully at least cut back on the spam a little bit.

Guest Donkey

Sorry i brought this up. But i got sick when opening post and looked to late when i did not realised it contained spam. The real reason was once you open the page even though you did not click on the link your firewall will still show your pc tried to contact that page. And i was trying to prevent my pc for being target by spammers.

Spammers eventually leads to hackers etc..

Let me give an example. Someone make links to imageshare, yoo open the post so the image is loaded and your pc automaticcly contacts imageshare to view. But if a spammers place links and adds your pc will act the same way.

But if anti-spam will work only time will tell.

Why is the dead woman on the left wear a bra? You don't need a bra to hide man nipples...

Also, do you my mother can make thousands of dollar working home?

Just kidding guys!

Keep up the good work Ashal, freedom has a price, albeit spam :(

Guest Gandalf

Well someones doing something right,i've only seen a few spam posts.

I don't know if anyone was familiar with SR3Nexus (no connection to nexus)i had to delete spam every day there,i was moderator.I kept asking them for help and i rarely received a reply from them.

Finally the place went offline and we had a lot of mods and modders for SR3 there,it was a huge bummer.

Well someones doing something right' date='i've only seen a few spam posts.

I don't know if anyone was familiar with SR3Nexus (no connection to nexus)i had to delete spam every day there,i was moderator.I kept asking them for help and i rarely received a reply from them.

Finally the place went offline and we had a lot of mods and modders for SR3 there,it was a huge bummer.

[/quote']

That place was a nightmare when it came to spammers. Horrible. And yeah, all of the awesome mods went down with it.

Anyway, I really like it here and hope that this place will continue to grow and get better.

Our image thumbnail post features now gone. It's just me or loverslab has slowly degraded since last year.

I'm losing my mod presentation & posterity without it.

Look here. LL hasn't degraded in the slightest. The feature had to be removed because LL is more active and the thumbnails are an unnecessary bandwidth drain. If you really need thumbnails, image hosts usually give them out with the links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everybody! With our admin's permission' date=' this thread will exist to announce and mark every member milestone we have from now on (to avoid cluttering the announcements section)! [/center']

ofcourse there are alot of lonely people and we need copless sites to go to so we can be free to express ourselves without fear. Love you loverslab

Wow! We've finally hit 60,000 members! Congratulations!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...