I tested this mod with a male PC back in V1. I have not, however, tested since V3 of the Zaz animation pack. I will say that I had to manually add some meshes to the male equips in the CK. It's possible the updates with ZaZ broke the links. Also, since V5 doesn't automatically reenforce the animation on the equips, I'm going to have to edit a bunch of stuff in the CK anyways. This mod could be considered inoperable if you're using V5 (or above) of the ZaZ animation pack.

I hope to have a fixed/updated version by this weekend. No promises.

Any progress on the cuff fix, this mod is awesome, but the only problem I have is that my hands are never bound they are always on the sides (free), do you have a link for a previous version of the zaz anymation pack? I'm just using it for this mod anyway.

oh and if it is not much to add could left the player unequiped after released from prison and reequip only after the player have been freed ? I have some headwear that looks really funky when I come out of prison wearing the gag.

Please do not let this mod die, Is really awesome! seems like all modders are letting their mods die lately :(

The link in my sig should have an avaible with V4 of ZAP

thanks so much JinZen that solved the issue, Nice site you have there, hopefully more people let you put their downloads on your site!

btw do you think this mod will be updated to support zazV005 or is it a long shot?

Thanks again!

Judging from the mod guy his name he's still around on the forums and might take a peak here soon...

As far as the development... He might or might not... It'll all depend on Prison Overhaul... If PO would include this part for example on stronger punishments he might as well stop developing on this mod...

They are going same ways...

However he mentioned in a post earlier he had another dungeon project on his idea list...

I do like his idea on dealing with that one... rather than this one seeing if PO keeps going it is better than this one... However there are some small bugs in PO with the cleanup of scripts so...

Best stable version was 008 PO I think... or 007...

I do support however he would continue on this but if he would love to do a dungeon I wouldn't stop his priority... This game severely lacks good torture rooms and fun in that way :D

Totally agree with you, I don't mind if this get's replaced by PO, however if that was the case I would love PO to include the restrains like this one which have to be removed by some NPC and even extend that part like some NPCs saying "you probably did something bad to get those restrains, I wont help you with that" :P , I just love to see my character in distress begging for help (something got to be wrong with me) :D

Yea, I wouldn't count on anything soon. I'm busy with a lot of personal stuff right now.

np, it happens, thanks for taking the time to answer and letting us know, that way we can look for alternatives in the mean time instead of waiting to see what happens.

I would like to retake this mod where you left, just to expand on a few stuff, nothing major, If you woldn't mind giving me some instructions on what you did, and how to mod it, PM me if you think that may be possible

Cheers!

Attached should be everything I have. You can filter by "CCRT" in the "All" section of the CK to find everything I have created. The only vanilla dialog modified is "CrimeGuardsDialog" which I believe is limited to the forcegreet intro and "Go to Jail" dialogs, but it's been a while. I also added a bonds removal script to the most forges in the game. Just check the "use info" on CCRTBondsRemoval script. Also, you'll want to look into the CCRT blocking dialog that I created for when the player is gagged.

There's also a "Bandit" forcegreet in there I was working on. Right now it's only applicable if the speaker is a dead goat (because it's the first exception listed in the CK so I could disable the dialog for compatibility with mods that allow you to interact with Bandits).

In order to "fix" the binds not reapplying the animation, you're going to have to add the keyword given in the ZaZ animation pack V5 to the CCRTBonds (whatever) items that are equipped. There's better ways to go about what I was doing, but this was a learning experience first and foremost.

I may be around to answer any other questions, but not in a realistic timeframe. I don't care what you do with this mod, update it, strip it for parts, or trash it and do it better, just don't upload it anywhere the ZaZ animation pack wouldn't be and make sure to give them credit. Credit me if you want, I don't really care. Have fun.

CCRoughTimes.zip

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it doesnt work right i go to jail just as vanila then i have the ccrt "armor" and i equip them but i can go to my inventory or my magic list but i cant sprint or jump and the gourd say to me "look like you in a bind" and whoever cut them off me after i get out (i go talk to some1 to get them off and the says "look like you in a bind") i tested it on male+female and i cant se them and i can do anything exapt sprinting jumping and talk to peopole that dont say to me "LOOK LIKE YOU IN A BIND" T_T so help???????

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It seemed to work in whiterun. I know cidna mine is exempt, but in winterhold I didn't get any devices. I had about a 40 gold bounty in whiterun and my character received the devices, however I wasn't bound. I could open my menu and unequip them just fine. Also another thing was that children could help free me. Personally I don't think they should be able to help, because of the complexity of the devices. It is up to you, but just a suggestion. A MCM would be nice :D

• 3 weeks later...

I had sort of a major problem with this where basically I couldn't interact with half the NPCs. Basically I was out of jail and had the gag, and couldn't talk to anyone to get it removed. Once I finally got it removed, the dialogue was unavailable for most of the characters. This happened in solitude. 

I'm also wondering why there was additional gags etc with this mod, and why not use the Devious Devices ones? Your blindfold didn't add any effects for my screen (as the DD ones do) and the Gags didn't trigger any sound effects.

I'm uninstalling for now, but I do like the idea of this mod. It just needs some work it seems. 

Note:
I know it's beta
My load order was sorted by BOSS

I have the most recent xaz animation pack.

• 3 months later...

Don't work for me. My character only open mouth and nothing else happens. And dialogs work only in Dawnstar. 

This is a super old mod that hasn't seen any updates in ages. It's probably broken. Might want to have a look at Prison Overhaul, which does something similar.

Don't work for me. My character only open mouth and nothing else happens. And dialogs work only in Dawnstar. 

This is a super old mod that hasn't seen any updates in ages. It's probably broken. Might want to have a look at Prison Overhaul, which does something similar.

Ok i will try.

• 2 years later...