KKsung01 stuff?

Rallen12

Heres what you need to do Step by Step vnh916.

I also use Mod Organizer so i know what works.

1. DL the modified version corn so nicely gave us his player+follower one

2. Add it VIA MO

3. When it ask you to Unpack it say No

4. Install it

5. Check the box that has Whitebook esp

6. Run BOSS

7. Play

That should make it work for you. 

So i tried to apply some of the scripts on the weapons of Abl.Zangetsu mod and well that went very wrong and i had no luck getting them to work properly with other weapons

also tried to take some scripts from zangetsu 2.0 and apply them to Abl.zangetsu swords and stil no luck so atm no clue how Zangetsu 2.0 works.

For Abl.Zangetsu mod in your shikai form your back powerattack that grabs things and slices them it works on any and all things you can attack

Just try NOT to use it on things in mid air, floating things and flying things. Sometimes you will teleport towards them and other times you will just crash.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope but the nexus has a bunch of mods, and possibly a glowing eye one. Btw Lets prey he releases his most recent post on youtube. 0.0

HINT: STARBURSTO STREAAMUUUU!!!!

He released a katana finishing move though recently. I wonder what that awesome song is that plays when his character is standing in whiterun.

I always forget that people like to plug and play and don't check their mods. Here I put the modified esps inside the data folder, so you can plug and play.

And here I am, wondering about Grimoire Weiss mod that I have been asked several times but no one are interested in spilling the secrets. By the way, many thanks cornbreadtm.

Captain Sheild Shoot

Excalibur

Excalibur v2

Finish Attack

fireice ver 2

Gilgamesh Arrow

Magic Core

Palchiye

Streak

Sword attack

Sword Spear

Zangetsu 1

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk14qmhyUQgxV9E_-JOqdCg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5lu8dh894n1mol0/Mr%20Dplop

Yippie another K.gorilla mods to add into my collection. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

ok guys after downloading lanuage packs my notepad has korean fonts, which means i can read the readmes.

heres Zangetsu2.5test readme

SKSE required. Keyboard -only.
Chamwol mode 2.0.

Vampires Dawn guard came after the load ( this is when the transformation to change peoples ) are abandoned because SKSE chamwol mode again , so I made new bots mode while itself is fun , but just shoo
Just because those two wars abroad 've made ​​saeru

Chamwol weapons was limited to 1.1 2.0 eseon eseon made ​​it available to all weapons

Mechanisms must take the original movie is a Gnostic Manado old car ㅠ , ㅠ

1.1 estuary itself is similar in technique chamwol mode you can see it better because I think movies

DATA folder to extract the files into the jusyeoyo pusigo . And check jusyeoyo

Status of automatically obtained at the start of the game .

There's nothing achieved ! !

Change forms are available with keyboard number keys .

= Key : nomal form, - key : shikai form, 0 Key : bankai form, 9 keys : Hollow form

Right keypad 0 key : Hollow2 form

This change of form .

Each form of the technology is capable of operating the key action . G keys , action keys on the keyboard button is registered.

+ Action key technologies and fro work. E key + G keys and the keyboard buttons to launch the wolya .

Each technique will work if there is no stamina , so stamina to use or not.

And the second Hollow2 maejikka continue the transformation reduces the state .

Maejikka is released and goes to zero, the transformation will be disarmed ( just trying to fix this part of the show ran

No , but I ㅠ , ㅠ )

Aim the target and place the number keys , and 1 key to move forward quickly nuru simyeon the target .

Oh, and adjust your technique overall damage

Open a console window municipal

Set ZangetsuDamageAV to 1 => basic

Set ZangetsuDamageAV to 2 => 2 times the damage

In this way, the damage can be adjusted.

Maejikka Hollo2 Form and the need to adjust the amount of reduced

Console window

Set ZangetsuHollow2 to 40 => default

The higher the number, the amount is reduced maejikka reduced .

Technical Description

Basic

Aim to place the number 1 enemy nuru key target to move forward quickly simyeon

Nomal Form

Before, after, left, right + action key : Power Attack release group in the motion .

Nuru the arrow keys do not state action keys : release group in place with the attack . All motion to cancel the attack is in place .

E + action keys keyboard : group launched

Shikai Form

Forward key + action key : Forward Power Attack , with a motion that if you have three battered

The .

Place + action key : a range of enemies , drag yourself around .

Rear + action key : Lightning never hits the enemy ttaenggyeo gets sunlight .

Nalripnida and uppercuts .

BanKai Form

Forward + action key : the front of the group fired . Beam hits the enemy in the air

Down enemies.

Left + action key : a range lightning attack enemies .

Right + action key : a range less blown it.

Rear + action key : Launches the slow sphere . Sense of all the enemies through

Hollow Form

Before, after , left, and then place + action key : all groups launched attacks

Hollow2 Form ( base attack speed goes up to 5 times . )

Key action : continuous firing five groups

E + action keys keyboard ( placed in Ames target ) and then battered to skimp on the enemy assault

More details --------------------------- ------------------ Version 2.5 test -------------------------------------------------- -----------

Lack of being called to make yet still ㅠ , ㅠ

First, at the start of the game will be added to Exceed Enchat extract is a sword .
For the extraction of black .

Extended numeric key 2 seed features are added to Bunkie worked.

Press 2 key for living a motorcycle when it clicks charge.
1 nurumyeon will charge 3 times . Charge to the total of three .

What's new in 2.0 gyrus

First Climb technologies produce power of each charge , do not expect ㅠ , ㅠ it's hard

Anmeok charge of 2 arc technology .

If one is called to create arcs stale.
The exact timing of when the enemy hit the G key to activate nurumyeon technology
And the front and back ( the enemy aiming Ames ) + G key technical trigger nurumyeon

Two arcs
Front, rear + G key technology more

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!중요!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extended mode -risk due to seed a little more went up ㅠ , ㅠ
Quality seed in two versions: EX-ACT, MAX-ACT I use customized

EX-ACT, MAX-ACT is key for two nurumyeon enemy when hit by just one charge is technology. 1/5 chance of a full charge (MAX-ACT) is doeyo .

------- Secure version ------
Added at the start of the game , as the name of the sword that Exceed Enchat extract inchaen weapons used by the extraction method.
This method is safe. Do not leave any impact even save files

------- ------- Convenient but dangerous version
Help ExceedPerk at the start of the game in the console window and typing the code into your
player.addperk ( code) you 'll use to add to the puck .
This way you shouldn inchaen printed in full color so I also used some weapons
Mode to save the file , but when you remove debris that lasts Zangetsu mod .
ZangetsuMod yen interfere with gameplay , but later re-use across problems when ripe seed behind it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. 3 ripe seed vain to make the old technology to charge it out for mandeuni I Get ㅠ , ㅠ
      BSA surprised you see the amount of script files open geoim ㅠ , ㅠ
      Peokjjok something dangerous to the gun and I'll fall in line debris, side equals namneyo save file .
      If you have the puck in awake mode is not equal to sseuneunge good stuff .

the most inportant thing in getting this working is to set the esp to a master using Wyre bash then place the esp before dawngaurd and dragonborn in load order

had a play around for an hour in dragonreach. pressing 0 on the rightkey pad actually transfroms you in this https://www.youtube.com/watchv=PtinOO4Q1rQ

doesnt have the same spell tho. the hot keys to trigger the spells are G and E. 

in the lower shikai and bankai forms (hot keys 9,0,-, on the numbers above the letters not the right keypad) to do the wind slash its G+E toghether. some directional attacks with G with activate similar lesser spells to that of zangetsu 1.1

in the final hollow form holding G will unleash a torrent wind slashes. his most complicated work yet in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

go into the book of weiss mod on the ck select all and search for the entrys that refer to book of weiss, when u find the quest script for book of weiss change the sound propetys to none. be care tho some sounds are spells and effects or just download his warsword mod and use that instead

• 1 month later...

go into the book of weiss mod on the ck select all and search for the entrys that refer to book of weiss, when u find the quest script for book of weiss change the sound propetys to none. be care tho some sounds are spells and effects or just download his warsword mod and use that instead

But the Warsword Follower Mod is bugged. It doesn't attack anything. Just stays in place to pretty. 

I also tried to delete the Grimoire Weiss sounds but looks like the script is linked to the sounds? So I have a none working Grimoire Weiss when I delete the sounds...

Anybody succeed at it and want to share?  :)

• 1 month later...

Okay so for Zangetsu stuff this is what i've got down so far

For the abl Zangetsu 1.1 mod

You get lesser powers automatically, Shi Kai, Hora wo ( or something ), Ban Kai, Moonfang Strike ( Getsuga Tensho ), Shunpo

you also get in your inventory Zangetsu the Blade ( two handed only ) Most of the new Skills require you to do a Power Attack.

To Go down in Power Levels IE: Hollow > Bankai > Shikai > normal you must de-equip the blade of th

Normal Zangetsu non any special form

-Power Attack forwarded = AOE line attack ranged

When you activate Shi kai you get Ichigos Blade it's very powerful and your power attacks get a special skill

Plus when you use Getsuga tensho with shi kai form on you get this nice little green looking aoe attack

-Backwards power attack = a Lightning type bolt that when you hit the target, it pulls them to you and you do a slash on them that does MAJOR dmg also get a Custom made death scream along with it

-Sideways Left & right = nothing just normal power attack

-Forwards = On hit you get a nify little combo swing

-Standing = AOE push spell around you

-Block = Block their attack then push them away 

Now when you actiavte Hora Wo ( Hollow Form ) you still keep your zangetsu of whatever form you are currently in, you can activate Hollow form when you are in Shi kai or Ban kai. You get new powers though and the Weapon Zangetsu becomes alot stronger

-Backwards power attack = AOE spell ranged

-Sideways left & right = AOE spell ranged

-Forwards = AOE spell ranged

-Standing = AOE everything around you burst into flames and knocks people down

also when you use Moonfang Strike in this form it's a more powerful version then if you used it in Shi kai form plus it changes color

And last when you actiavte Ban kai you have to be in Shi kai form to get the power though

-Your Zangetsu gets stronger

-Sideways left & right = Red lightning will strike a bunch of targets around you also knocking them down in the process

-Forwards = ?

-Backwards = ?

-Standing = ?

using Getsuga Tensho in this form makes a more powerful version then Shi kai but less powerful then Hollow form

Also if you use Ban kai in the middle of battle/wherever you create a AOE blast around you during the transformation also get nice black flames around you

Important Info : All skills except Getsuga Tensho/Shunpo require Stamina and magicka ( depending on the skill ) if you are in Lets say ban kai or hollow form and you run out of stamina you will lose that form and revert to Shi kai so make sure to try and not run out of stamina/magicka. 

Also If while in Ban kai/ Hollow form you want to revert back to Shi kai/normal mode manually all you need to do is go to your inventory and equip the Zangetsu you aren't currently using. When you use Ban kai/Hollow/Shi kai it automatically replaces the blade you had and gives you another for as long as your form is up

Images for Zangetsu 1.1 ( very big spoiler lots of images/vids bc idk how to upload images other then PB IMG copy n paste )

Videos might have some lag to them though, Blame Payprus and FRAPS Q_Q

First one is your Normal Zangetsu Form no Shi kai, or anything else The only special skill you get is a Forwarded power attack AOE.

NormalForwardAOE.png

Second one is the Backwards power attack chain hook, it hooks your target then pulls them towards you then you do a upwards slash with that custom scream afterwards

ShiKaiHook.png

ShiKaiSlash.png

Third-5th is in order Forward power attack Bankai, Backwards Power Attack bankai, Sideways Power attack bankai

ForwardBankai.png

BackwardsBankai.png

LeftRightBankai.png

Last one is your Custom Hollow mask in Hollow Form

TESVexe_DX9_20131017_205604.png

Bankai Release Video~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nsfrs4i3To&feature=youtu.be

Getsuga Tensho Hollowfied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAV0O-5Jj_A&feature=youtu.be

Shi Kai Block ( ONLY works in Third Person mode as far as i can tell )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVKVLyGccEo&feature=youtu.be

Shi Kai Forwarded Power Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFh3g_-GAr0&feature=youtu.be

If you plan on using Bankai or Hollow Form you need to play with some intense combat mods, SkyRe and play on Master/Legendary Difficulty or everything just dies. You can play Master diff. with Shi Kai and still be balanced though. 

Wew so much work done for this ~.~

Zangetsu 2.5  still working on figuring it out ~.~

how exactly did you get the hollow mask without the hood, has a new one been released and I just can't find it?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://bbs.3dmgame.c...769134-1-1.html

boom thanks to elysees relasing his sss kustom katana, i found the name of the auther of the motion mod. was a simple google his name and seive through the asian forums until i found what i was looking for. only took 15 minutes. been after these animations over a year, enjoy your katana maddness

the download links in in the second post. translate page and follow the instrustions, i merely added both(1h and 2 hand) to NMM

the 2 links are direct links to the downloads.

link1 1 handed motions

link2 2 handed motions

tested both. very same motions for both hands but they are fucking awesome

• 1 year later...

Could anyone please tell me the mod (I assume it's KKSung's) which allows for the sword-slash/grab enemy move (blue hand effect) at 1:06 in this video? 

Was that ever released in some form, or is it part of Zangetsu (I haven't been able to get it to work yet)?

Thank you very much!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived