KKsung01 stuff?

Rallen12

Okay so far this is the books functions :

-It heals at X % hp and the heal also restores stamina based on a %. 

Sometimes it restores all stamina, sometimes not. 

-Haven't noticed any attacks so far vs bandits/vampires/dragon cultist/random animals

-The book loves to cuss and at times is kind of a jerk lol

Okay so far this is the books functions :

-It heals at X % hp and the heal also restores stamina based on a %. 

Sometimes it restores all stamina, sometimes not. 

-Haven't noticed any attacks so far vs bandits/vampires/dragon cultist/random animals

-The book loves to cuss and at times is kind of a jerk lol

Thanks for the info! i made a test run in whiterun by attacking the guards. Sometimes, the book would cast offensive spells and other times it doesnt. Trying to figure out how to make it cast spells. Unless it auto cast by mood ;). If some one have more info pls share. Thanks!

okay so this time i didn't unpack the BSA. And got everything to work now idk if that has anything to do with it though.

For those who don't know what to look for here are the attacks look like :

1. Fireball AOE

2. IceBlast AOE

3. Lightning Blast AOE

4. A green swirly blast

5. Rocks fall on them

6. Red looking vampire drain aoe

Will try and get some screens to better clarify. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?we3ieoo76vayd5y

MagicCore

SwordAttack

SneakAttack

Streak

swordspear

Zangetsu1.1

Zangetsu2.0

Zangetsu2.5test+Version

WarSwordFollower

mag abil GilgameshArrowSpell

Hecatic Graea

At 0:46 a finishing move/slash. Anyone know or have this skill mod? Or is it included in that quoted list above? K gorilla still amazes me. damn those assfucks who ripped off his work.

Does anybody know what combat mod he uses at 0:56  to shoot those blue dragons from his sword?

Im pretty sure he uses a combat mod similar to the SSS devil trigger but Im not sure what the mod is called.

*Edit*

I just noticed it might be the  Zangetsu mod after i was in game and typed "help Zangetsu" but...I have no clue how to use it. >.<

Any ideas?

Images for Grimore Weiss Offensive spells

This is your Lightning AOE it appears around the target the book is targeting and affects anyone around said target

TESVexe_DX9_20131014_231318.png

This is the Blood Drain type AOE ( it doesn't actually absorb hp just visuals ) 

TESVexe_DX9_20131014_231347.png

This is your Fire AOE it comes in either Projectile or Impact versions, Impact is like the Lightning one where it just explodes on the person and surrounding others ( Ice is exactly the same as fire projectile / impact based )

TESVexe_DX9_20131014_231847.png

This next part is just my experiences i don't know if this is the correct way or not but it works for me.

If you cannot get the offensive spells to work, my way is to dual wield using a sword in RH and dagger in LH mace also works in RH and attack till the book starts to use offensive spells which in my case only happens when i dual wield, once it uses its first offensive spell, you can swap to any weapon you want or magic and it will work. Atm that is the only way i can get it too work. 

Set Bookspeechdelay to X ( x can be 20 or 30 for best results credit to bolto ) If you have it set at 40-50+you will run into either

A. a bug that makes you invincible ( 50+ )

B. the book will activate too much causing script lags and just lag in general

C. You become way overpowered ( 40+ )

D. game crashes bc of strain 

This is your Lightning AOE it appears around the target the book is targeting and affects anyone around said target

This is your Fire AOE it comes in either Projectile or Impact versions, Impact is like the Lightning one where it just explodes on the person and surrounding others ( Ice is exactly the same as fire projectile / impact based )

This next part is just my experiences i don't know if this is the correct way or not but it works for me.

If you cannot get the offensive spells to work, my way is to dual wield using a sword in RH and dagger in LH mace also works in RH and attack till the book starts to use offensive spells which in my case only happens when i dual wield, once it uses its first offensive spell, you can swap to any weapon you want or magic and it will work. Atm that is the only way i can get it too work. 

Set Bookspeechdelay to X ( x can be 20 or 30 for best results credit to bolto ) If you have it set at 40-50+you will run into either

i've been testing a little more with the console commands in grimore weiss and found that the attack rate depends on both the "set bookspeakdelay to" and the "set bookradius to" commands, if you have a small radius(100-500) and a big delay (500+) the book casts like crazy but if you have a big radius (2000+) and a big delay (500+) the book casts normal.

also i dont know if its just for me but mine casts with whatever weapon im using.

This is with 500 delay and 5000 radius

hs4k.jpg

This is with 100 delay and 2000 radius

in49.jpg

all the attack are while im in idle and even when im in beast form

rdj2.jpg

sorry i dont have any with high cast because the screen becomes a big blur with circles all over the place.

MagicCore

SwordAttack

SneakAttack

Streak

swordspear

Zangetsu1.1

Zangetsu2.0

Zangetsu2.5test+Version

WarSwordFollower

Hecatic Graea

At 0:46 a finishing move/slash. Anyone know or have this skill mod? Or is it included in that quoted list above? K gorilla still amazes me. damn those assfucks who ripped off his work.

Does anybody know what combat mod he uses at 0:56  to shoot those blue dragons from his sword?

Im pretty sure he uses a combat mod similar to the SSS devil trigger but Im not sure what the mod is called.

*Edit*

I just noticed it might be the  Zangetsu mod after i was in game and typed "help Zangetsu" but...I have no clue how to use it. >.<

Any ideas?

i was able to put some of the zangetsu enchants in weapons using the "playerenchantobject <object ID> <MGEF ID> <MGEF ID (optional)>" command for now i found two that work enchanting weapons "zangetsuBankaiGetsugaTenshou" and "ZangetsuAreaStrongPush"

this one is bankai getsuga tenshou

yguk.jpg

there are also some perks you can get using the "player.addperk" command but the ones i found so far didnt do much (well the hollow2perk gave me godly attack speed but no magic attacks)

there are still a ton of things to look in this mod ill tell you if i find anithing else.

Also watch out for a spell from the book that cast ice blast AOE but for some reason this Ice also hurts you along with anyone else. You will know when to stay away from it or in my case type TGM so you don't die, because it'a a series of quick ice blast. 

such an awesome scarf you have bolt :P

yea, but that ice blast saved me a couple of times when i was in beast form, you just have to step back a little when it begins to hurt you.

the scarf is from the Fox 29 armor.

i've been testing a little more with the console commands in grimore weiss and found that the attack rate depends on both the "set bookspeakdelay to" and the "set bookradius to" commands, if you have a small radius(100-500) and a big delay (500+) the book casts like crazy but if you have a big radius (2000+) and a big delay (500+) the book casts normal.

also i dont know if its just for me but mine casts with whatever weapon im using.

This is with 500 delay and 5000 radius

hs4k.jpg

This is with 100 delay and 2000 radius

in49.jpg

all the attack are while im in idle and even when im in beast form

rdj2.jpg

sorry i dont have any with high cast because the screen becomes a big blur with circles all over the place.

MagicCore

SwordAttack

SneakAttack

Streak

swordspear

Zangetsu1.1

Zangetsu2.0

Zangetsu2.5test+Version

WarSwordFollower

Hecatic Graea

*Edit*

Any ideas?

i was able to put some of the zangetsu enchants in weapons using the "playerenchantobject <object ID> <MGEF ID> <MGEF ID (optional)>" command for now i found two that work enchanting weapons "zangetsuBankaiGetsugaTenshou" and "ZangetsuAreaStrongPush"

this one is bankai getsuga tenshou

yguk.jpg

there are also some perks you can get using the "player.addperk" command but the ones i found so far didnt do much (well the hollow2perk gave me godly attack speed but no magic attacks)

there are still a ton of things to look in this mod ill tell you if i find anithing else.

Thanks for the info I never knew there were perks and enchants. :D

When I was messing around with the Zangetsu 2.5 mod i noticed some hotkeys (1, 2, 9, 0 ,- , and =)

9 activates Zangetsu hollow hensin

0 activates Zangetsu Bankai hensin

- activates Zangetsu Shikai hensin

= activates Zangetsu bankai hensin

pressing 1 activates a red blast kinda like the one in your picture ,but this skill warps you to your target

pressing or pressing and holding 2 starts a charge with 3 stages

I'm kinda sorta getting how it works, but I'm still a little clueless on what the hotkeys do while I'm playing around. I think some special enchants show up on your weapon when you have the right perk. I'm not completely sure ,but I won't give up till i understand most of the mod(s). :)

*Edit* Oh, and here are some videos i found about the Zangetsu 1.1 version!! :D

Okay so for Zangetsu stuff this is what i've got down so far

For the abl Zangetsu 1.1 mod

You get lesser powers automatically, Shi Kai, Hora wo ( or something ), Ban Kai, Moonfang Strike ( Getsuga Tensho ), Shunpo

you also get in your inventory Zangetsu the Blade ( two handed only ) Most of the new Skills require you to do a Power Attack.

To Go down in Power Levels IE: Hollow > Bankai > Shikai > normal you must de-equip the blade of th

Normal Zangetsu non any special form

-Power Attack forwarded = AOE line attack ranged

When you activate Shi kai you get Ichigos Blade it's very powerful and your power attacks get a special skill

Plus when you use Getsuga tensho with shi kai form on you get this nice little green looking aoe attack

-Backwards power attack = a Lightning type bolt that when you hit the target, it pulls them to you and you do a slash on them that does MAJOR dmg also get a Custom made death scream along with it

-Sideways Left & right = nothing just normal power attack

-Forwards = On hit you get a nify little combo swing

-Standing = AOE push spell around you

-Block = Block their attack then push them away 

Now when you actiavte Hora Wo ( Hollow Form ) you still keep your zangetsu of whatever form you are currently in, you can activate Hollow form when you are in Shi kai or Ban kai. You get new powers though and the Weapon Zangetsu becomes alot stronger

-Backwards power attack = AOE spell ranged

-Sideways left & right = AOE spell ranged

-Forwards = AOE spell ranged

-Standing = AOE everything around you burst into flames and knocks people down

also when you use Moonfang Strike in this form it's a more powerful version then if you used it in Shi kai form plus it changes color

And last when you actiavte Ban kai you have to be in Shi kai form to get the power though

-Your Zangetsu gets stronger

-Sideways left & right = Red lightning will strike a bunch of targets around you also knocking them down in the process

-Forwards = ?

-Backwards = ?

-Standing = ?

using Getsuga Tensho in this form makes a more powerful version then Shi kai but less powerful then Hollow form

Also if you use Ban kai in the middle of battle/wherever you create a AOE blast around you during the transformation also get nice black flames around you

Important Info : All skills except Getsuga Tensho/Shunpo require Stamina and magicka ( depending on the skill ) if you are in Lets say ban kai or hollow form and you run out of stamina you will lose that form and revert to Shi kai so make sure to try and not run out of stamina/magicka. 

Also If while in Ban kai/ Hollow form you want to revert back to Shi kai/normal mode manually all you need to do is go to your inventory and equip the Zangetsu you aren't currently using. When you use Ban kai/Hollow/Shi kai it automatically replaces the blade you had and gives you another for as long as your form is up

Images for Zangetsu 1.1 ( very big spoiler lots of images/vids bc idk how to upload images other then PB IMG copy n paste )

Videos might have some lag to them though, Blame Payprus and FRAPS Q_Q

First one is your Normal Zangetsu Form no Shi kai, or anything else The only special skill you get is a Forwarded power attack AOE.

NormalForwardAOE.png

Second one is the Backwards power attack chain hook, it hooks your target then pulls them towards you then you do a upwards slash with that custom scream afterwards

ShiKaiHook.png

ShiKaiSlash.png

Third-5th is in order Forward power attack Bankai, Backwards Power Attack bankai, Sideways Power attack bankai

ForwardBankai.png

BackwardsBankai.png

LeftRightBankai.png

Last one is your Custom Hollow mask in Hollow Form

TESVexe_DX9_20131017_205604.png

Bankai Release Video~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nsfrs4i3To&feature=youtu.be

Getsuga Tensho Hollowfied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAV0O-5Jj_A&feature=youtu.be

Shi Kai Block ( ONLY works in Third Person mode as far as i can tell )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVKVLyGccEo&feature=youtu.be

Shi Kai Forwarded Power Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFh3g_-GAr0&feature=youtu.be

If you plan on using Bankai or Hollow Form you need to play with some intense combat mods, SkyRe and play on Master/Legendary Difficulty or everything just dies. You can play Master diff. with Shi Kai and still be balanced though. 

Wew so much work done for this ~.~

Zangetsu 2.5  still working on figuring it out ~.~

I feel like banging my head on a something...

Headdesk.gif

I just now realized that there are 2 Zangetsu mods (abl Zangetsu 1.1 and Zangetsu 2.5) that function in different ways. All this time I've been focusing on Zangetsu 2.5 and not knowing there was another version that can possibly work with it.

Looks like I have some extra research to do >.>

*Edit* Research postponed because Blade & Soul Raiderz MMORPG is stealing me away from Skyrim with is awesomeness.  10/21/13

I added conditions to Weiss so he doesn't damage you or your teammates with his spells.

Tell me if I missed one there were like 24 spells and It took a while to fix so never know.

Hi, so i test your edited gw and some how it does zero dmg to other. unless i install it wrong? i supposed to put the whiteofbook.esp from outside data folder inside? i assumed the one outside is your modified version. thanks.

I added conditions to Weiss so he doesn't damage you or your teammates with his spells.

Tell me if I missed one there were like 24 spells and It took a while to fix so never know.

Hi, so i test your edited gw and some how it does zero dmg to other. unless i install it wrong? i supposed to put the whiteofbook.esp from outside data folder inside? i assumed the one outside is your modified version. thanks.

I put conditions in so he couldn't kill party members as an inb4 "my Lydia got blown up!"

I'll upload one with just the player protection conditions.

Grimoire Weiss.rar

You delete the Whitebook.esp inside the data folder of cornbreads modified grimoire then you take the his Modified Whitebook.esp that is outside the Data folder and put it inside

simple as that.

Yup, i use mod organizer and did a manual install. I unchecked whiteofbook.esp inside the data folder and moved the one from outside in and installed the mod. I did a test in white run by attacking the guards and then just stand still to see the booking attacking the guards but didnt see any dmg drop.

So i tested it again, and i noticed why the book is not doing any damage. When it casts most of the spells, it doesnt hit the target that's why it does no damage( even though it looked like a hit, the spell would just goes through them and hit the wall behind if there's one). While 1-2 spell would hit all the time( the rock spell and the one where it lift the target into the air and paralyze them). Reinstalled the original and works fine. Weird.

Archived