KKsung01 stuff?

Rallen12

if ur talking about MrDplop (a.k.a. kgorrila) i think he took everything down because someone took credit for his work (usual fate of a great modder) i did download all of his mods, but a few days after his doomsday i spelled soup on my gaming laptop >_>

that is really sad a great modder to remove all of his stuff because other steal them for their own.

maybe someone has all of his mods stored in their pcs (updated to later version would be a godsend but lets not push it)

by the way the book mod is called Book of white

Because it's based off grimoire weiss~ Weiss is white in... german' date=' I think.

Say, godsmack, couldn't at least your HD be spared from the doomsday soup? :c

[/quote']

sorry only thing i could recover is some important files, and some pervy stuff, by the time i got the the skyrim mods my comp was unresponsive and making a weird popping sound. i got the hardive saved by until i can get another alienware its just gonna be sitting there in my spare parts stash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if ur talking about MrDplop (a.k.a. kgorrila) i think he took everything down because someone took credit for his work (usual fate of a great modder) i did download all of his mods, but a few days after his doomsday i spelled soup on my gaming laptop >_>

This is why he stopped modding apparently.

http://www.mediafire.com/?we3ieoo76vayd5y

MagicCore

SwordAttack

SneakAttack

Streak

swordspear

Zangetsu1.1

Zangetsu2.0

Zangetsu2.5test+Version

WarSwordFollower

mag abil GilgameshArrowSpell

Hecatic Graea

At 0:46 a finishing move/slash. Anyone know or have this skill mod? Or is it included in that quoted list above? K gorilla still amazes me. damn those assfucks who ripped off his work.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived