Queens Blade for skyrim

• 1 month later...

Now I have noticed that people are having the same issue as me namely the face and body mesh bug. I have reason to believe it may be with certain mod incompatibilities. If people having this issue would show me what mods that they have that edit the head and body meshes I would try to find a work around and fix the issue. I really don't feel like posting my 243 mods right now.

Issue at hand.

.msg-615381-0-24239200-1439630563_thumb.j

• 8 months later...

@GRAFO

I was messing around with your melona outfit and I'm not sure if this is the problem you were referring to or not but the skirt has a lighting problem of some sort but after some trial and errors I found a way to fix it.

To fix the lighting problem I first loaded the nif up into nifskope clicked the skirt and went to file - export - .OBJ this will export the skirt in .OBJ format it'll remove all skinning as it's not supported in this format so all textures and stuff will be removed.

I then loaded the .OBJ file into outfit studio scaled it down exported it out and re-added the textures and the lighting problem was fixed. Not sure what was wrong with it but this is how I fixed it. I still have to fix the collar as there is something weird with it but I think I'll do the same as I did with the skirt export in .OBJ to remove whatever is on it and then export it into outfit studio.

The first screenshots shows the lighting problem and collar weirdness the rest are ones of the skirt now fixed.

post-25667-0-40042200-1461454111_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-93757000-1461454390_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-91436000-1461454131_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-04934300-1461454147_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-06053900-1461454167_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Branwen won't speak when spoken to for some reason even when saving outside and re entering, anyone know what's up with that?

Edit: Nvm found out she's using female soldier as a voicetype in creation kit which isnt valid for followers, changed it to female commander and she works fine

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...