Queens Blade for skyrim

Sorry if this thread is already down, but I really can't find any other website that actually have interest in Queens Blade. (I even forgot that I already a registered member of Loverslab.)

Been 5 days since the last post and I'm wondering about the progress, any update on those armors?

I've been looking for similar armors that I could use, but so far only found 1 that I could use...

About the textures that looked made out of a plastic or rubber, I think I can manage to modify them to look more metal, leather and cloth looking. (Provided I got the time to temper with the texture files)

Again, I'm sorry if this thread is already dead...

If those faces are as you think they should be, I'm in no place to argue.

But I can't help thinking that the girls look miles away from the original manga...

Maybe you can make them a bit more cute and large - eyed? and I have the files that might do exactly that.

That would be editing the eye mesh, I think...

Plus the head .tri if it was used, can't say for sure...

I'll take a look on the texture tonight, hopefully I can temper it to make them looked more metal, leather and cloth looking.

Its simple to make similar faces to custom followers like in anime or manga.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/manage/ 

Theres my Echidna CF,the problem is to create a propper face tex with body.

That would be editing the eye mesh, I think...

Plus the head .tri if it was used, can't say for sure...

I'll take a look on the texture tonight, hopefully I can temper it to make them looked more metal, leather and cloth looking.

Its simple to make similar faces to custom followers like in anime or manga.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/manage/ 

Theres my Echidna CF,the problem is to create a propper face tex with body.

Oh, is there any tutorial or some sort for creating an NPC to look like in anime or manga?

About the textures, I've added a silk and steel element on the textures.

But the problem is it's shine when it was hit by a direct sunshine, I'm currently using ENB.

So I can't be sure it was the model or my ENB the one causes those shines on the cloths, don't have a screenshot yet, until I can't figure out what exactly causing the cloths to shine like metals.

Found out why the cloths shines like it was made out of steel.

The specular color from the model causing it to shine like steel, but the texture still looked like a rubber.

Will try something else to the textures or the model itself.

post-82610-0-65090200-1360921979_thumb.jpg

Just change the value from [R:1 G:1 B:1] to [R:0 G:0 B:0]

Okay, I can't find out why did the cloth is kinda glossy. I've turned the ENB off and on but no different.

Here are the pics All are in ENB:

1.post-82610-0-35888900-1360924556_thumb.jpg

2.post-82610-0-91125500-1360927269_thumb.jpg

And here is the armor look from the front also in ENB:

post-82610-0-37401900-1360927879_thumb.jpg

I still haven't work the normal map on the new texture,

Will update when I found out how to remove those reflections.

EDIT:

"Somehow I can't open the spoiler, and afraid others will have the same problem."

Found it, it was the ENBseries.ini that cause the reflections.

I only delete the D3D9.dll and the ENBseries.ini is still working.

Here are the new textures:

You  need to change armor metal texture for sure.Author of the mod didnt know that when save dds file  in photoshop, profile need to be 8.8.8.8. argb 32 (not DXT5-3,degreated quality) 

Custom follower faq

http://j-u-i-c-e.hubpages.com/hub/Hot-to-Turn-Your-Skyrim-Character-into-a-Follower

EDIT:

"Somehow I can't open the spoiler, and afraid others will have the same problem."

Found it, it was the ENBseries.ini that cause the reflections.

I only delete the D3D9.dll and the ENBseries.ini is still working.

Here are the new textures:

You  need to change armor metal texture for sure.Author of the mod didnt know that when save dds file  in photoshop, profile need to be 8.8.8.8. argb 32 (not DXT5-3,degreated quality) 

Custom follower faq

http://j-u-i-c-e.hubpages.com/hub/Hot-to-Turn-Your-Skyrim-Character-into-a-Follower

If I remember it correctly, the "DXT5 interpolated alpha" will cause the texture to look kinda wet.

Will try the "8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bbp | unsigned" when I got time, my father got hospitalized and I don't have any time to test it at the moment.

Heh, it's isn't really Queen's Blade if their clothes aren't ripping, though...

If ripped cloths we probably could play with the alpha channel, like the skimpy female forsworn armor. Provide that the model support it I think...

But if you mean by "if their clothes aren't ripping, though..." is just like damaged cloths on the latest mortal kombat or the one on PSP "Queen's Gate", I'm not sure we can have that except using a script or some sort... Plus the model it self...

You're welcome to use the Shizuka-style outfit that I made for Oblivion, if you're updating things to the Skyrim body.  I'm not familiar enough with the export process for Skyrim to easily convert it myself at this time.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40157

Will try when I have more time, currently busy translating some documents for my friends.

What do you think the best body will fit in?

I've made some female bodies from Caliante's body slide, I think it would fit in just fine...

But if you guys have a more suitable suggestions, I'll take it and try to convert it into Skyrim.

And IF only no one have converted it, once or even before I get back.

Note:

"If it really doesn't make any trouble, I'll try to convert it into other body types, To make it more suitable like in the manga and anime."

Oh before I forgot, the "8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bbp | unsigned" method is quite surprising...

It really turn the metallic gloss on the model, and keeps/increases the leather or cloths texture.

(Don't know if it increase the texture quality or not... :unsure: )

Don't have some screen shots on the model.

I'm currently translating on my friend's university, will post it when I'm back at home.

Oh before I forgot, the "8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bbp | unsigned" method is quite surprising...

You're welcome to use the Shizuka-style outfit that I made for Oblivion, if you're updating things to the Skyrim body.  I'm not familiar enough with the export process for Skyrim to easily convert it myself at this time.

It really turn the metallic gloss on the model, and keeps/increases the leather or cloths texture.

(Don't know if it increase the texture quality or not... :unsure: )

And If you play with normal map (nv plugin CS5-6) from tex you can make this.

Check it out.

Can make tex for your custom faces of QB

Is that "8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bbp | unsigned" method? Silly question isn't it? :lol:

Just trying to make sure... :)

And If you play with normal map (nv plugin CS5-6) from tex you can make this.

NVIDIA Tools -> NormalMapFilter?

Same as above, trying to make sure.

I'm new to Photoshop, but I have loads of experiences using Photofilter, they looked alike. Only Photoshop is more advanced than Photofilter...

I'm back from my friend's university and going to convert the Shizuka outfit into skyrim, I'll try to make it looked like the anime and manga.

Since the characters from Queen's Blade is... Err quite busty... I'll even try to convert the other outfits to fit the real characters from the anime, since I only have the anime...

About the screenshots, probably I'm going to post it along with the Shizuka outfit, besides some of the texture on Annelotte's shield looked a little crappy and need some refinement.

(For the maker of Annelotte's armor, no offense okay :blush: )

Yes ,dds save as  8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bbp | unsigned - for QUALITY  save texture (12-24mb) i think with Alpha ch in back ,you can make effects .Google it.

NormalMapFilter or st.alone xNormals tool for (xx_n.dds) pop up fx (on armor,cloth,etc) just google for right config option.

xNormals have more options and map variations.

myviewpad.exe -for dds  and all formats browser.Nifskope for mesh live view of  texture you editing

Use what graph soft you like for texture editing,if you replace on old.If create new then 3d soft may be with you !  :)

Yes ,dds save as  8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bbp | unsigned - for QUALITY  save texture (12-24mb) i think with Alpha ch in back ,you can make effects .Google it.

NormalMapFilter or st.alone xNormals tool for (xx_n.dds) pop up fx (on armor,cloth,etc) just google for right config option.

xNormals have more options and map variations.

myviewpad.exe -for dds  and all formats browser.Nifskope for mesh live view of  texture you editing

Use what graph soft you like for texture editing,if you replace on old.If create new then 3d soft may be with you !  :)

Right will do it,

About Shizuka's outfit...

For some reason my 3dmax keep crashing when I tried to export the file.

Going to check on some more tutorial about porting Oblivion armor into Skyrim

Hmm...

Converting armor from Oblivion to Skyrim is quite... Hard...

Whatever I do, my 3dMax keep crashing when I try to export the armor...

Anyone have a good tutorial? I have 3 tutorials but all of them are useless.

None of their way is actually worked...

I haven't tried using the export obj file from nifskope, and import it into my 3dMax.

Going to check if it could work...

For Airi's outfit, any french maid outfit would probably do the trick. As long as it's not a skimpy french maid outfit...

EDIT:

Forgot I have one, just need to convert it into a new body type.

Hmm...

Converting armor from Oblivion to Skyrim is quite... Hard...

Theres some interesting tool i found in Nexus

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31469

just installed 3ds to chek what can it do.

Will try the tool, oh and by the way. The .obj method from nifskope to 3dmax still crash the program when I export the model.

I remember this also happened when I tried to temper Mehrunes' Razor from a dagger into a sword.

It crashes my 3dmax when I export the model, after that I need to re-install my 3dmax.

For some reason, after that crash (Mehrunes' Razor) my 3dmax can't export anything at all, and I mean it. Not even 1 exporting could be done, that also include other types of exporting...