[0.30] LoversChorus - Voice Randomizer

LoversChorus
Small mod that assigns a random Lovers voice to an NPC the first time they engage in sex if they do not already have a voice assigned.

Out of the box this mod will assign with equal chance voice sets 0 through 6 to female NPCs and leave males at voice set 0. Orc females than have an 80% chance to be flat-out assigned voice set 6.

This can be changed by editting the .ini file. Changing the weight value for a given voice set will cause that set to occur more/less often. Any number of racial overrides can be set to have certain races have their own voice set table.

Requirements:
Lovers w/ PK v91+
OBSE 19+

Version 0.30 Release Notes

Changes/Bug Fixes
-----------------

Each load/restart caused (very minor) save game bloat.
Racial overrides stopped after the first match. This would cause someone wanting to match all "Elf" races to one voiceset, then specifically overriding "Dark Elf" afterwards to fail and not do the override.

Download version 0.30:
LoversChorus_v0.3.7z

Voice Packs:

Dremora Males - VoicePack_DremoraM.7z

Noticed while putting LoversChorus together that there were no Male voice packs other than the default moans.  Didn't think it a huge deal at the time, not the usual focus anyway. . .

Then my Mage character reached Master summoning and started using Summon Dremora Lord to rape anyone foolish enough to stand in her way.  The default male moans just don't do justice there.

So I fired up Audacity and chopped up, reversed, and generally butchered the Dremora voice lines to create a Dremora Male voice pack. Includes 7 normal phase moans, 5 being raped normal phase moans, 5 orgasm phase moans, 4 being raped orgasm phase moans, and 7 resting phase moans (shared between consensual & raped).

Then I set Lovers Chorus to automatically assign this voice pack to every Dremora Male that has sex with the following lines in the .ini:

set xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni to sv_Construct "9,Dremora,M,0,100"
setStage xLoversChorusIni 20

Much, much better.

Voice pack attachment added to first post.

• 1 month later...

I've tried to use the custom voice allocation to give Spider Deadra the Female Demon/Succubus Sound Set; I've installed the sounds to the right folder (sound/fx/lovers) and used the code below yet the Spider Deadras remain silent.

Did I made a mistake somewhere is it not possible to assign voices to creatures?

[spoiler=txt]set xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni to sv_Construct "7,SpiderDaedra,F,0,100"

set xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni to sv_Construct "7,SpiderDaedra,M,0,100"

set xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni to sv_Construct "7,Spider,F,0,100"

set xLoversChorusQuest.svDataIni to sv_Construct "7,Spider,M,0,100"

I've tried to use the custom voice allocation to give Spider Deadra the Female Demon/Succubus Sound Set; I've installed the sounds to the right folder (sound/fx/lovers) and used the code below yet the Spider Deadras remain silent.

Did I made a mistake somewhere is it not possible to assign voices to creatures?

That is a Lovers issue, it does not support voices for creatures.

Maybe it should, but without using a default.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried this out with the latest lovers version 96V2 esp and it doesn't appear to work at all (the voice is not replaced at all from the default), can anyone else verify this?

I've used Chorus continuously and it works with Lovers 96v2. When you load a game after a few seconds there should be a line in the console letting you know it has been initialized properly looking like this:

LoversChorus Initialized: 8 Weight, 2 Race table entries.

Then when sex initiates with an actor for the first time there should be another console line just above the Lovers xx_Motion.ini ready line like this:

LoversChorus: Bandit assigned voice set 1.

Check to see if those are missing or it is getting 0 table entries (mis-placed ini?).  There should be nothing that could conflict with Chorus.

I tried this out with the latest lovers version 96V2 esp and it doesn't appear to work at all (the voice is not replaced at all from the default), can anyone else verify this?

I've used Chorus continuously and it works with Lovers 96v2. When you load a game after a few seconds there should be a line in the console letting you know it has been initialized properly looking like this:

Then when sex initiates with an actor for the first time there should be another console line just above the Lovers xx_Motion.ini ready line like this:

LoversChorus: Bandit assigned voice set 1.

Check to see if those are missing or it is getting 0 table entries (mis-placed ini?).  There should be nothing that could conflict with Chorus.

Ok, I get this type of line

'LoversChorus: Bandit assigned voice set 1.'

But the voice set is always 0 (the default voice) for some reason no matter which .ini settings I use.

But the voice set is always 0 (the default voice) for some reason no matter which .ini settings I use.

Please look for the initialization console message.  Load up a game, wait ~10 seconds, open the console.  Look for the line like this:

If it shows something like 0, 0 it is not finding the .ini or not reading it correctly.

Please look for the initialization console message.  Load up a game, wait ~10 seconds, open the console.  Look for the line like this:

If it shows something like 0, 0 it is not finding the .ini or not reading it correctly.

Could you tell me where I should put the .esp in the load order? I've replaced the .ini file with the default one in the download and a load order issue is the only thing I can think of that might cause trouble with this mod.

Could you tell me where I should put the .esp in the load order? I've replaced the .ini file with the default one in the download and a load order issue is the only thing I can think of that might cause trouble with this mod.

It honestly shouldn't matter.  Chorus is just a couple scripts, does not create or modify any references or other Lovers functions. Should work anywhere in the load order.

Still need you to report what the initialize line is saying after a game load.

Should i enable lovers chorus with a new game or an existing one? Or there any specific settings that need to be set in the lovers settings menu to make it work?

Which specific lovers plugins do i need enabled in order for it to work?

Edit - my current formatting is like this in the .ini file

sv_Construct "0,F,100"

Should it be like this instead?

sv_Construct 0,F,100

From what I can tell, the  initialize line doesn't show up at all.

That's the issue then.  If Chorus can't setup it's array then it won't be able to assign voices.

Try running the .ini manually with the console command RunBatchScript "Data\ini\LoversChorus.ini". You should see a whole slew of things in the console like:

set svDataini >> 63

set iVoiceSet >> 9

set iFlag >> 1

Should i enable lovers chorus with a new game or an existing one? Or there any specific settings that need to be set in the lovers settings menu to make it work?

sv_Construct "0,F,100"

sv_Construct 0,F,100

With the quotations is correct.  The only things Chorus requires are Lovers w/ PK v91+ and OBSE 19+. Works on an existing savegame or new game. Does not require specific Lovers settings.

From what I can tell, the  initialize line doesn't show up at all.

That's the issue then.  If Chorus can't setup it's array then it won't be able to assign voices.

Try running the .ini manually with the console command RunBatchScript "Data\ini\LoversChorus.ini". You should see a whole slew of things in the console like:

set svDataini >> 63

set iVoiceSet >> 9

set iFlag >> 1

r />

sv_Construct "0,F,100"

sv_Construct 0,F,100

With the quotations is correct.  The only things Chorus requires are Lovers w/ PK v91+ and OBSE 19+. Works on an existing savegame or new game. Does not require specific Lovers settings.

the command runbatchscript worked but it gave me some strange messages in the consol 

As you can see, it does not contain any of these kind of things you said to look for 

set svDataini >> 63

set iVoiceSet >> 9

set iFlag >> 1

• 4 weeks later...

About assigning sets to races, where exactly should I put the lines I want to enter? Is entering the lines after the end of the text in LoversChorus.ini okay? Also, do I need the semicolons at the start of the lines (and between lines for two different races) or not? The abundance of semicolons below Racial Voices, and the lack of them above that confused me a bit.

About assigning sets to races, where exactly should I put the lines I want to enter? Is entering the lines after the end of the text in LoversChorus.ini okay? Also, do I need the semicolons at the start of the lines (and between lines for two different races) or not? The abundance of semicolons below Racial Voices, and the lack of them above that confused me a bit.

Can put them anywhere, end of file is fine.  Any line that starts with a ; is ignored by Oblivion, it is a commented out line for explanation/example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...