League of Legends armors and weapons

darkdill

darkdill, on 27 Feb 2013 - 16:15, said:
Good news, people: I've gotten a very well-done retexture for the Leona armor that Shadowtroop made. messiasmummo was nice enough to make it for me, and did a great job.

HOWEVER, I do not yet have her written permission on whether I can redistribute it. I am currently asking her about it, but unless she actually says "okay", I don't plan to redistribute it (I don't want to get in trouble at Nexus over it).

If she does say yes, I'll try to upload it here (or at least tell you guys where to get it).

In the meantime, here are pictures of her work:

Nice, huh? Really brought out the lines. Unfortunately, there's no shield or sword (Shadowtroop's mod didn't have those). Someone else will have to design the meshes/textures for those.

Unless they changed the download and added that one to download everything was already in the mod and colored exactly like in the pictures. The name is Leona but in game it's called radiant dawn armor and the only thing only saw a boot here or gauntlet here that were purple but you can always just throw those away and use something else instead. Only one I can't wear is one of the Vixen tops. 

Just colorized his purple one and now it's latex :).

post-25667-0-91917200-1363118688_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-16311300-1363118742_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-63474300-1363118763_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-75823600-1363118780_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-67378000-1363118820_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-14127600-1363118835_thumb.jpg

darkdill, on 27 Feb 2013 - 16:15, said:

Good news, people: I've gotten a very well-done retexture for the Leona armor that Shadowtroop made. messiasmummo was nice enough to make it for me, and did a great job.

HOWEVER, I do not yet have her written permission on whether I can redistribute it. I am currently asking her about it, but unless she actually says "okay", I don't plan to redistribute it (I don't want to get in trouble at Nexus over it).

If she does say yes, I'll try to upload it here (or at least tell you guys where to get it).

In the meantime, here are pictures of her work:

Nice, huh? Really brought out the lines. Unfortunately, there's no shield or sword (Shadowtroop's mod didn't have those). Someone else will have to design the meshes/textures for those.

Unless they changed the download and added that one to download everything was already in the mod and colored exactly like in the pictures. The name is Leona but in game it's called radiant dawn armor and the only thing only saw a boot here or gauntlet here that were purple but you can always just throw those away and use something else instead. Only one I can't wear is one of the Vixen tops. 

Just colorized his purple one and now it's latex :).

Shadowtroop didn't get the retexture. You need to download from the link I provided three posts up and insert the textures manually. That retex was done by messiasmummo.

She only retextured the Leona armor; I didn't ask her to do any others. I also mean to speak to her about said retex; the boots don't match the rest of the armor in terms of golden color (something I didn't realize until after I tried it on).

Most of the LOL armors currently in existence are quite bad in my honest opinion

So I would be kindly waiting for people who would fresh start them for Skyrim rather than converting them cause I saw pearls of armors made for Skyrim and some are ported but mostly ported compared to new is a huge difference...

Someone is making attempt on Elise though :P Maybe he wants to do some others too :)

So far I would love to see

FoxFire (Firefox XD) Ahri

Syndra default (hell yeah who wouldn't :P damn sexy one)

Katarina (her armor would suit even in Skyrim) + her Kitty Cat wouldn't be bad to play around with XD :P (think of her like a khajit :P)

Most of the LOL armors currently in existence are quite bad in my honest opinion

So I would be kindly waiting for people who would fresh start them for Skyrim rather than converting them cause I saw pearls of armors made for Skyrim and some are ported but mostly ported compared to new is a huge difference...

Someone is making attempt on Elise though :P Maybe he wants to do some others too :)

Katarina (her armor would suit even in Skyrim) + her Kitty Cat wouldn't be bad to play around with XD :P (think of her like a khajit :P)

Where would I find this Elise outfit?

I said attempt and he's posting info in this topic

Still not sure why he posted it on the adult forum though :P

I said attempt and he's posting info in this topic

Still not sure why he posted it on the adult forum though :P

because tbbp, is technicaly a adult subject, and the armor will utilize it.

if i manage to finish what im working on over in here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15047-wip-spider-queen-armor-need-help/ then i might end up doing more armors from leage of legends.

Think you might try Lux's armor? No TBBP or BBP physics needed. Those can be optionals.

well the ones im actualy interested in making are: caitlyn, katarina, miss fortune, morgana, syndra, and zyra. im not to terribly interested in making a lux armor, but i might if i get good enough at it.

just because i got bored waiting for skse to update to the new patch i thought id just show you guys this :3

and also im thinking of actualy sculpting the armors from scratch in zbrush rather tan trying to get these edited to an extreme degree to work for skyrim. 

8570102121_4c774f82cb_h.jpg8571196084_8c519d484b_h.jpg8571196532_1f3fe75ce9_h.jpg

:P

Love you.

Looking good. Like the middle one. The more sculptors, the better ... I can do every part of the 3D workflow except for, you know, the actual modeling.

thats funny because its everything except the sculpting that gives me problems, mostly the riging and weight stuff, other than that i can sculpt things from scratch and fit them to any body, and no i didnt make those models in the pics.

Looking good. Like the middle one. The more sculptors, the better ... I can do every part of the 3D workflow except for, you know, the actual modeling.

thats funny because its everything except the sculpting that gives me problems, mostly the riging and weight stuff, other than that i can sculpt things from scratch and fit them to any body, and no i didnt make those models in the pics.

If you just ripped designs straight from LoL, I'd be really careful about that. Riot could sue you if you use resources from the game.

I'm guessing that's not what you're doing, but I'm just covering bases. If they are indeed your own designs, that's kickass. :)

If you just ripped designs straight from LoL, I'd be really careful about that. Riot could sue you if you use resources from the game.

I'm guessing that's not what you're doing, but I'm just covering bases. If they are indeed your own designs, that's kickass. :)

oh im well aware of that, but see the thing is they cant sue me as long as im not making any profit out of them, and i wont be, and the only place id actualy upload them to is on here, and id forbid the upload of them to any other site so they would be a lovers lab exsclusive armor. however ive already desided to sculpt them from scratch and will include pics of the progression of them in the inital release so theres no questions of there origins, but i will be uplaodig the leage of legends ones on here, and original armors i make will be on here and nexus. 

Well, I've learned to rig through sheer willpower (considering that bones simply don't work in 3ds max for skyrim, I've come up with a variety of creative ways to manipulate weighing information). Diablo in particular was ... err .. challenging. It still takes a long time though (especially anything that looks like a joint/finger). Could help with some of the above though, if I find some time.

As far as restricting access, using a password protected archive (with password in an image attachment) and/or uploading to the members only download section is a start. Also, "watermarking" your textures in some space not covered by your UVs can be a deterrent.

PS I'm working with DAZ content, and while it's looking good, I'm fairly sure that I can't upload it here. So yes, intellectual property again.

Archived