Lovers Nehrim Pack

• 2 weeks later...

@GECK.O

Nehrim is a Total Conversion (basically a game that is independent from oblivion) for Oblivion.

It is from a German Mod Team (therefore only German voices but English Text), and for a lot of people, including myself, it is actually a better game than Oblivion.

Ā 

However you also must know that the game runs pretty bad, even on High End Systems. (fault of the Engine mostly i think)

Ā 

Check it out.

http://www.nehrim.de/

I am experimenting with lovers mods in Nehrim,many work good,others dont.But I would like some help with converting Tamago club to Nehrim.Tamago wont work ,because some of the esp have Oblivion esm as master( LoversTamagoClub,LoversEncounter,Hiyoko generator,HiyokoShooter).It could be simple,but I cant figure it out yet,which is the easiest way to change master from Oblivion to Nehrim esm?

Any help/small guide would be much appreciated

Rylasasin do we have to install the resource pack,or animations first?

Resource pack no, it includes that, but it only includes the very basic resource pack. No extra anims or such.

Ā 

I am experimenting with lovers mods in Nehrim,many work good,others dont.But I would like some help with converting Tamago club to Nehrim.Tamago wont work ,because some of the esp have Oblivion esm as master( LoversTamagoClub,LoversEncounter,Hiyoko generator,HiyokoShooter).It could be simple,but I cant figure it out yet,which is the easiest way to change master from Oblivion to Nehrim esm?

Any help/small guide would be much appreciated

Wrye Bash, TES4Gecko.... take your pick.

Ā 

Ā 

Though a fair amount of warning: Let's just say that changing the ESPs over is going to be theĀ leastĀ of your problems. As such, I wouldn't recommend doing this without Construction Set Extended. It is aĀ godsend

Ā 

Also you might need my Nehrimized Modular Beautiful People ++ AIO pack for some of these too, though I see you already posted in that topic so you already have it.

Ā 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13580-mbp-all-in-one-nehrim-edition/

Ā 

Ā 

@GECK.O

However you also must know that the game runs pretty bad, even on High End Systems. (fault of the Engine mostly i think)

Only in exteriors I find. And only in certain ones (the Shadow Song mine exterior for example.)

Ā 

That's because they put a lot more time and effort (and therefore more objects) into exterior decorating than vanilla oblivion or even Shivering Isles. (Just think of it as what vanilla oblivion would have looked like if the Unique Landscapes team did theĀ entireĀ cyrodiilĀ map by hand instead of just parts and sectors.)

Ā 

On top of that they also have their own home-grown version of Qarls texture pack included too (I think.)

Ā 

Ā 

^Ā 

Thank you for the info.

Ā 

Is the world stable enough? You know, mods are always have a hidden risk.

Ā 

How about the compatibility with the common Oblivion mod? Like OOO, MMM and LoversPK too?

Ā 

Considering that none of those mods are compatible with Nehrim: At Fates Edge (other than the last one which this one is) or even necessary for it, i'd say that's not an issue.

Ā 

Yes I did installĀ  MBP++AIO,its great! I have read in older threads that the major issue with Tamago club mod was its dependence from MBP,since its converted to Nehrim I dont see why not to try.Btw I have installed some of the esm/esp with WB (TamagoClub esm,HiyokoClub esm,TamagoBreak,TamagoNews,TamagoConfide,TamagoSetbody plus Gerra6's awesome setbody),I get a womb,but no pregnancy.

I'Il try WB first, hope I dont break the game :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

well, it just wouldnt start, so i deactivated all the plugins from the oblivion "DATA" folder and activated those in the nehrim "DATA" folder.

i'm unsure if i still need to install LoversPK and the other Lovers Mods into the Nehrim "Data"-folder prior to installign these replacement files.

a complete install instruction would be nice.

Ā 

also this is for an old version of LPK and i guess i don't have all those outdated files at hand for an install.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I found it! If someone intrested, use google for a link. Search "LoversNehrim.7z" and choose "link-4share.com" link. Choose "Get Link", and enter captcha. Sorry i cannot post a direct link, becauseĀ for some reasonĀ it not working from the forum window.
P.S.: Why this file is not on the loverslab server?