TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

There is this Lovers Hiyoko Shooter version which use  Lovers Animations but no Sex with your child.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-40?do=findComment&comment=1572734
Post 795

And this classic version.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-32?do=findComment&comment=1202681
Post 634

Both should not crash your game ( Especially the first version whith blocks the animation during  wait, sleep, fast travel,...)

Which TamagoClup esm version do you use?
The one with gender settings in the ini?

; Force children to be random female or male / female only / male only (1: female; 99: male, lower favours female and higher favours male)
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 50

If you have changed the ini  and set it to 99 ( 100% male)

Set it to 50

didnt know it had ini :P ill go take a look. thank you fejeena :)

yeah im looking in the ini file and this is all i see

;====================================================================
; TamagoClub Settings
;Enable/disable player acquiring sperm after internal cumshot
set a4tc.AllowPC  to 1
;Enable/disable NPCs acquiring sperm after internal cumshot
set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 80
;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 5.0
;Additional ovulation rate [%]
set a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate to 2.0
;Identical twins rate [%]
set a4tc.IdenticalTwinsRate to 0.4
;Female creature rate [%]
set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 0
;Recognition rate for own state (Aware Rate) [%]
set a4tc.AwareRate to 20.0

;Lifespan of sperm [minutes]
set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24 * 2
;Lifespan of ova [minutes]
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 1
;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]
set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 1    ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15    to 60 * 24 * 3    ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 4    ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 7    ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 10    ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 15    ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 25    ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm    to 60 * 24 * 7    ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

;------------------------------------------------------------------
;Advanced Settings - do not modify under normal circumstances!
;------------------------------------------------------------------
;Script execution interval [minutes]
; This is the script execution interval per target.
; If you modify this the check frequency will also change which in turn will affect all the probabilities.
; I strongly recommend not to change the default value of 60*4.
set a4tc.RunInterval to 60 * 4
;Multiplier for the main loop process frequency
; Raising the multiplier will raise the accuracy of the script execution interval at the cost of performance.
; The value will be reset to 1.0 automatically if you set it any lower.
; In situations where every FPS counts, e.g. if you have a very large number of NPCs in your game (10000 or more), and you don't
; mind losing some precision, set it to 1.0.
; If you prefer accuracy and don't mind a little performance loss try values between 3.0 and 5.0.
; Incidentally, if the result of the equation below is 0.034 or higher you probably won't notice any performance loss.
; In general, there should be no problem as long as the result stays above 0.003.
;   RunInterval * 60 / FreqMultipler / TimeScale / (Number of Targets) = (Main Loop Process Frequency)
set a4tc.FreqMultiplier to 2.0
;Use actor event scanner
; 0: that is added only at the time of the conversation and viewed with a player or inventory that is the actor cum or ejaculation:
;    Do not scan
; 1: Scan the actors on a regular basis:
;    Scan in the near of player
; 2: Additional event scan: In addition to the peripheral scan (scan method up to v1.03) also scan for actors in the event handler such as
;    the start of AI packages.
;    Becoming the actors capable of detecting UP to under the settings. Instead increases the size of the load and save file.
set a4tc.ActorScanMode to 0
;Scavenger playing time [minutes]
; NPC during this set time, a player who had never completely away from a managed approach.
; There is a slightly increased effect of reducing the file size of the save data in the game with this,
; It will be closer to the NPC when the next will be registered as a new subject,
; May be unintended effects in these types of add-on to target the whole process a NPC is managed with reference to Dell.
; It should be noted that while in possession of (embryo) is not cleaning sperm, egg, fertilized egg, fetus.
; Avoid simultaneous use of actor event scanner because the effect will cancel each other.
set a4tc.ReaperMins to 60 * 3
;Cleaning mode
; 0: Clean only in case of non-possession sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 1: Clean only without the experience of cumshots and cum inside the case of non-possession sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 2: Clean only if the case of non-possession womb, sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 3: without experience of the cumshots and cum inside to clean only the case of non-possession womb, sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
set a4tc.ReaperMode to 3

Then your male-female chance should be 50/50.

Don't know why it not works in your game.

Do you use Tamago and Hiyoko files from post 17  ?  If you use one of them you must also use the other, There is a note "do not mix it with older versions"

( but the LoversTamagoClub.esp you must get from an older version)

Maybe you have mixed one of the versions with an older version?

I use this version TamagoClub esm ( it is the same as in post 17 but with some more ini settings )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34#entry1208186    post 665

If you want to use it you must use the Hiyoko version from post 17   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?do=findComment&comment=295788

And a LoversTamagoClub.esp from an older version.

-------------------------

My end of the ini

;Cleaning mode
; 0: Clean only in case of non-possession sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 1: Clean only without the experience of cumshots and cum inside the case of non-possession sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 2: Clean only if the case of non-possession womb, sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
; 3: without experience of the cumshots and cum inside to clean only the case of non-possession womb, sperm, ovum, fertilized ovum, fetus (embryo).
set a4tc.ReaperMode to 3

; Enable/disable trade warning
set a4tc.DisableTradeWarning to 1

; Force children to be random female or male / female only / male only (1: female; 99: male, lower favours female and higher favours male)
set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 40

; female fathers can make only female children (0: ForceChildGender; 1: female only)
; If both parents are female then the child will also be female. This needs KokumaroMilk to be enabled
set a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild to 0

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

-------------------------------------------------------

The green is new, from the post 665 version.

And the yellow part  I add ( futa females add sperm to female NPCs )

• 3 weeks later...

Tamago is sensitive, do not change the load order, do not add new Mods , do not remove Mods. Sooner or later Tamago will no longer work.

If you have all Mods you want and you know now I can play some weeks/months without any changes. Then enable Tamago.

If you test a new Mod and Tamago is enabled create a save, then activate the new Mod, test it, deactiavate the new Mod and load your old save,

If you found some Mods you really want then start a new game.

-------------------------

Now you can try: first kill all choildren with the Hiyoko setting spell, then deactivate all Tamago and Hiyoko Mods. Load the game and wait 3 days and create a new save ( so all old entries in the save are gone)

Then activate Tamago/Hiyoko Mods.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to make the quickest cycle possible. I use A Champions Death and choose the daedric halls. I have the ini set so I don't get any negative effects for my immortality. What I do get is stalked and raped/gangraped.... a lot.  Along with that, I also should be popping out all sorts of creatures and stuff.

My current setup for tamago ini. Can I make it faster and more guaranteed?

; TamagoClub Settings
;Enable/disable player acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot
; 0: disable
; 1: player can get sperm (NPC -> PC)
; 2: player can get sperm and make NPC pregnant (NPC -> PC, PC -> NPC)
set a4tc.AllowPC to 1
;Enable/disable NPCs acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot
; 0: disable
; 1: all NPC enabled
; 2: NPCs in player faction acquiring sperm (NPC -> NPC in player faction)
; 3: NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing (NPC -> NPC in player faction, NPC in player faction -> NPC)
set a4tc.AllowNPC to 0

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 100.0
;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 100.0
;Additional ovulation rate [%]
set a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate to 100.0
;Identical twins rate [%]
set a4tc.IdenticalTwinsRate to 10.0
;Female creature rate [%]
set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 0
;Recognition rate for own state (Aware Rate) [%]
set a4tc.AwareRate to 80.0

set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24 * 1
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2
set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24 * 2

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 1 ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 to 60 * 24 * 2 ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 3 ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 4 ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 6 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 8 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 10 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm to 60 * 24 * 1 ;Postpartum Phase [minutes] *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

Here is the cycle that I have been running successfully-

set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 12
set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10 to 60 * 4 ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 to 60 * 8 ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20 to 60 * 12 ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 to 60 * 24 ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 2 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 3 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 4 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm to 60 * 24 * 0 ;Postpartum Phase [minutes] *Set the LENGTH

That gives a three day pregnancy.

Mem

Thanks mem. I changed the preg phases to match yours. will give that a shot and see how it plays.

Edit: That caused an error stating " MenstrualPhase30 < FetalPhase10 " to shorten it up. Set preg phases to 5,6,7, and that works. Don't you get an error from tamago?

no error here. Are you sure you set the fetalphase10 to 60 * 24 * 2  and MenstrualPhase30 to 60 * 24 ?

I am not sure why it would matter that it is shorter.

Any changes to any timed settings below that? i.e. runtimeinterval

We may not have the exact same versions also.

if that error messagebox came from v1p15r4a2 (yes I am running my own version ;) ) of TamagoClub it would have been in the initalization of a4tcqMain script.

It only checks to make sure that each menstrual an fetal phase is larger than the previous one.

Your original menstrualphase30 was 4 days long. Drop all your menstrualphases as in my ini example and you can bring your fetalphases on down to a 3 day pregnancy.

Those timings were from WappyOne and really looks to be about the quickest safe cycling times.

Mem

Hi.

Well, I seem to be screwing things up as I'm already running into problems when I installed this.

Namely insta-crashing when I tried to load a game and not being able to make a new game, it just stays in the main menu.

When I try looking around to see which mods conflict or not, it seems that as long as I load TamagoClub.esm or LoversTamagoClub.esp it will crash.

I don't exactly know what's going on, but I'm thinking it may be the fact that I just copy and paste everything into the data folder or maybe something I don't know about.

Either way, help will be appreciated. :3

Hi.

Well, I seem to be screwing things up as I'm already running into problems when I installed this.

Namely insta-crashing when I tried to load a game and not being able to make a new game, it just stays in the main menu.

When I try looking around to see which mods conflict or not, it seems that as long as I load TamagoClub.esm or LoversTamagoClub.esp it will crash.

I don't exactly know what's going on, but I'm thinking it may be the fact that I just copy and paste everything into the data folder or maybe something I don't know about.

Either way, help will be appreciated. :3

insta-crashing normally only happens if a master is missing.

TamagoClub.esm only needs OBSE. There are many different TamagoClub.esm here, which version are you using?