TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Slight tweak to Hiyoko Shooter. When I read the read me, and it stated that children born are no longer virgins, all I could think was..... eewww. So, I looked into the sense virgin spell from lovers voice to see how that resets virgin status. I altered the script "xLHSCallBackHiyokoShot" by adding 2 lines. Now, children will still be virgins, and should not show up as "fucked" with lovers sex sense.

Does not require either.

scn xLHSCallBackHiyokoShot

;;Release the transparency of children, pray to God to no Havoc is blessed at the end of H

short trg

ref offence

ref defence

short flag

short nCount                     <---- I added

short nCount2                  <---- I added

Begin Function { trg offence defence flag }

set nCount to offence.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountSex

set nCount2 to offence.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountPSex

defence.RemoveItemNS xLHSdeliveryToken 1

offence.RemoveItem xLHSdeliveryToken 1

offence.RemoveItem xLoversPkrContraception 1

offence.RemoveItem xLoversPkrCountSex nCount               <---- I added

offence.RemoveItem xLoversPkrCountPSex nCount2           <---- I added

offence.SetActorAlpha 1 ;;Visible

offence.pms xLoversSpermSplash4 32 ;;Wet

End

;

; 533

;

attachicon.gifLoversHiyokoShooter.esp

Nice tweak! Thanks! :)

Np. I knew it had to doable, and using sexsense, I really don't want to see that when my PC has children. Glad it didn't need to add any other dependencies.  I may end up looking into making shooter ignore loverssatisfaction too, if possible. Can't really say as I have the wrong set of bits, but I'm pretty sure giving birth isn't a sexually satisfying experience. 

EDIT: Right after I posted the original, I realized how to do it. It will need to be a small tweak to LoversSatisfaction,

if ismodloaded lovershiyokoshooter.esp == 1

getformfrommod lovershiyokoshooter.esp "whatever the giving birth token is"

add this check to the right script (which I will be searching for shortly) and as long as they have the token, satisfaction won't kick in..... I hope.

EDIT2:  Satisfaction hyioko compatible version up. Pretty easy too, less than an hour to find, alter, and put up. Enjoy.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36543-lovers-satisfaction/?p=1571126

If using LoversHiyokoShooterFienyx versions, this is not needed.

I had a problem with original 1.03 so I uninstalled it.

Birth during sleep, wait or fast travel crashed my game. ( think also older versions crash the game, but i never used older versions)

Without HiyokoShooter birth during during sleep, wait or fast travel works fine.

Think it is the "sex with baby animation" that tries to play, but can't.

I had v1.02 from post 7, nice to have the newer one.

@fejeena, Shouldn't be too hard to add a check for sleep, wait and fast travel. I personally don't use wait or fast travel, but if I look into adding a sleep check, I'll figure out the other 2 as well.

A version without "sex" would be better.

Sometimes the birth was faster as the "sex animation".

Normally during birth the child is not visible, only player in "sex" position ( def sex animation ), the child was visible when sex ends.

But sometimes the child appeared during "sex" and fucks the player.

Why not only a player animation during birth ? Why a Lovers sex (animation) with the child ?

Tamago must have a birth command. That script must be changed. If the birth command is triggered no immediate birth , but a timer till birth. And during the timer time a "player only" animation. ( Token and AI pack, use item at current location ? )

With my current Character i have 10 children and during 3 or 4 births i had sex whith my visible child. ( not funny. And child sex is against the LL rules  ;)  )

That probably wouldn't be too hard either. Could just alter the OnBirthEventHandler script to play a special anim for a set time (ie: the missionary animation), keeping the hiyo invisible until the end...... hmmm.

Edit: Ok, I altered the scripts and actually there's only 2 now. Mother is set to play a special anim called HiyoBirth. It's actually a missionary position I thought suited birth well enough. I didn't get time to test, as I have a busy night ahead of me, so if anyone is willing to test this, it should give birth, invisible child until the anim stops. Anim should play for 30 sec, then make the child visible.

LoversHiyokoShooterFienyx.7z

That probably wouldn't be too hard either. Could just alter the OnBirthEventHandler script to play a special anim for a set time (ie: the missionary animation), keeping the hiyo invisible until the end...... hmmm.

Edit: Ok, I altered the scripts and actually there's only 2 now. Mother is set to play a special anim called HiyoBirth. It's actually a missionary position I thought suited birth well enough. I didn't get time to test, as I have a busy night ahead of me, so if anyone is willing to test this, it should give birth, invisible child until the anim stops. Anim should play for 30 sec, then make the child visible.

attachicon.gifLoversHiyokoShooterFienyx.7z

I'll give it a try. Regarding fejeena's comment, we probably should check for GetSleeping, IsRidingHorse, IsSwimminng, is having sex, and/or is already giving birth.

Yup. Just downloaded, will check about those other checks and switch to this anim. Thanks

Gald my night didn't turn out as busy as I thought. Can still get other stuff done..... still no time for gaming. short breaks between boring life stuff. Anywho, here's an update with checks for those other activities and the nice anim from TDA. Enjoy, hope it works well.

LoversHiyokoShooterFienyxV1.7z

Just a quick thought before RL kicks back in, if anyone does test this, and notices the child moves around or anything while invisible, please report. Have an idea for a fix already if it is an issue.

Damn, real life calling.

Still try to find out how to check fast travel and wait.

In Joburg is the stalk during wait funktion...but the joburg scripts are too complicated for me.

Google: only found one post about checking tast travel ...but no solution. Add /set a global or script variable if you press the wait funktion and add the end the global/variable is set to 0 again, so you can use the global/variable check in a script.  ????

Question: Is  wait and fast travel game mode or menu mode ?  The menu closes if you use wait/fast travel, but then you have the "loading" or " time pass" screen, so still not in game mode.

So maybe a menu mode check. No birth during menu mode . ?????

Or if not in Game Mode = no birth.

At the end of the LoverHiyokuShooter script is a "CloseAllMenus" entry. Maybe that crash the game if you are waiting or fast traveling  during birth   ( ??? )

-----------------------------------------

elseif timer == 0
        mother.RemoveItem xLHSdeliveryToken 1
        mother.ToggleSpecialAnim "HiyoBirth" 0
        mother.Update3D
        child.RemoveItem  xLHSdeliveryToken 1
        child.SetActorAlpha 1    ;;Visible
        child.pms xLoversSpermSplash4 32 ;;Wet
    endif

if MenuMode
        CloseAllMenus

endif
End

---------------------------------------

Morning....ish. I'll check on the wait/fast travel and figure those out.

Wasn't really sure on the close menus at the end, so I lrft it there. I suppose that could probably be safely removed. Once I give it a go over, I'll get V1.5 up. Glad to hear it's working fine otherwise.

Ok, the wait check was easy, "mother.IsWaiting == 1" , but the fast travel...... what a pain.  The only thing that I could think of would have been to disable fast travel if womb state was Postterm Pregnancy (satge 140) then re-enable fast travel when womb state returned 150 or 151 (postpartum or stillbirth).

So, version a has no fast travel changes and version b has the fast travel changes. I don't use wait or fast travel,I set Map Marker Overhaul to keep fast travel disabled, so hope to hear how these changes work out.

(changes for fast travel marked in green)

scn a4tcfGetTextWombState

short state

Begin Function { state }
if state < 100
if state < 15
SetFunctionValue "Early Follicular Phase"
elseif state < 20
SetFunctionValue "Late Follicular Phase"
elseif state < 30
SetFunctionValue "Ovulation Phase"
elseif state < 40
SetFunctionValue "Luteal Phase"
else
SetFunctionValue "Luteal Phase" ;Actually the time lag phase but shown as luteal phase
endif
else
if state < 120
SetFunctionValue "Pregnant (1st Trimester)"
elseif state < 130
SetFunctionValue "Pregnant (2nd Trimester)"
elseif state < 140
SetFunctionValue "Pregnant (3rd Trimester)"
elseif state < 150 && state >= 140
SetFunctionValue "Postterm Pregnancy"
enablefasttravel 0
elseif state < 160 && state >= 150
SetFunctionValue "Postpartum Phase"
enablefasttravel 1
else
SetFunctionValue "Pregnant (Unknown Phase)"
endif
endif
End

LoversHiyokoShooterFienyxV1.5a.7z

LoversHiyokoShooterFienyxV1.5b.7z

Does anyone know why Tamago has an issue with odd trading methods? I use DS Storage Sacks, and the one sack you get no matter your setting is the Sell Sack, in which you can put anything you wish to sell, then when you get to a merchant, just sell them the sack, which closes the barter window and adds a new sell sack.

Tamago shoots off some trade warning, then within 15 sec, CTD

Edit, not a time thing, going back into barter mode after this causes the crash. I'm going to look at the sack script to see if I can fix this. Here's a screenie.

post-119700-0-34074000-1464860392_thumb.jpg

Think the sack is a fake NPC.

You can not sell a container/sack/chest, the sack is the inventory of a "invisible" NPC, and when you sell the sack the NPC sell his whole inventory ( included tamago womb if it's a female NPC, and other tamago token ) Think the whole inventory will be emptied, included all the no-playable token.

If you open a NPS/Creature inventory ( if dead or use MCS Trade spell) you also get a Tamago warning, but no problem because you can not see and take the no-playable Tamago token.

You have to prevent that the no-playable items are sold/removed from the inventory.

! I don't have/use DS Storage Sacks....so I don't know it I tell bullshit.

Nope, not an invisible NPC, yes to the container. It's a container in your inventory, which is given a value based on what you put in it. When you sell it, the merchant gets a "remove me" token, removing the sac from their inventory, they won't have the items you sold, and then it closes all menus, and gives you a new sell sack.  The issue seems to be with a "CloseAllMenus" command, which is what jumps from barter menu to game mode. I'm going to see if editing the script will stop the issue.

Edit: Fixed, I removed the "CloseAllMenus" command, and while staring at the script letting mah brainz do what they do, I realized the real issue Tamago had..

if MerchantRef.GetItemCount DSSack01
DSSack01StorageRef.RemoveAllItems MerchantRef               <--- Changed this DSSack01StorageRef.RemoveItem DSSack01 MerchantRef   <--- To this, all good now.
MerchantRef.AddItem DSRemoveSack01Token 1
MessageEx "The contents of '%z' have been sold to %n." DSSack.Sack01Name MerchantRef
let Sold := 1
Break
elseif MerchantContainerRef

Hi, i have been searching through the forums for a while and was wondering if it was okay to ask here a little request...

I am trying to change HiyokoGenerator, so that with female/female pairings, only female Hiyoko's are born, but with a male father, only male children are born. Is that possible? Would it be possible to even further differentiate by race?

Hi, i have been searching through the forums for a while and was wondering if it was okay to ask here a little request...

I am trying to change HiyokoGenerator, so that with female/female pairings, only female Hiyoko's are born, but with a male father, only male children are born. Is that possible? Would it be possible to even further differentiate by race?

Determining hiyoko's gender is TamagoClub's doing. You can take a look on the a4tcsSpermOne script.

OR, you can modify hiyoko generator so that it would ignore and override TamagoClub's gender data.

In any case you can implement pretty much anything you want to.

@movomo,

thank you for the quick response. Sadly i am not a scripting genius, but after having a look, determining gender seems to in this line:

"let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < 50", which if i understand correctly gives "0" (male) for a random role under 50 and "1" (female) for anything above. If i change this to "let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < 1", would that ensure only female children?

As to the second part of my question, to make this race dependent, let's say i want Orcs (males) only to father sons, Argonians to have 50/50, and all others only daughters, how would i set this up in the script? Or is that more a matter of the hiyokogenerator having these characters available?

I am running HiyokoGenerator from Purvoyer and your HiyokoGeneForge (as well as Broodmother, but that is dealt with separately anyway, correct?)

I know Justinof provided one with only female children, but of course that would not allow for Orc males, would it? 

Yes that should make everyone female. Otherwise I'll have to take a look myself. Making it race-dependent should be possible too. Ah.. it's 0 for female and 1 for male, though.

You should consult the .rtf doc. It's kind of API that holds important informations on how to access a specific field of tc data. If you look for the line that reads ">>Structure(Class) Reference", you will find several tables(sort of) on how the whole data is interwined. I'll tell you how to make sense of them.

Each individual entry of tc data is a huge dictionary. The leftmost field of the table is data type. If it's an array, you can take that way and go deeper into that specific data field. For example: the top-level "data" dictionary has several sub-entries, like "Wombs", "Ovums", "Sperms", ... these are the keys to access them from your current position. So you can access the list of sperms by doing data["sperms"] or data->sperms. The "sperms" is an array, not a map. Now you need the exact index for the specific sperm you're looking for, which is named "idx" in that script.

Other data types such as short, long, ref, ... are a dead end. It's just a simple piece of data and probably one of these holds what you're looking for.

Now that you know how to access the whole data, you can also know who the father is or mother is. Then you know their gender and race. By this point your as good as all done. From here, implementing race-dependent gender is a matter of logic. It should be simple unless you want something really fancy. Maybe like (if father_is_orc_and_male: set sex to 1, elseif father_and_mother_are_argonians: set sex random, else: set sex to 0).

Very cool of you to explain this to me. I will try something out, once i get a little more time in the next few days, and it seems not really THAT complicated, just a matter of understanding what is what :)

Thanks again, Movomo