TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

So i downloaded and installed all of the english translation files and installed Tamago Player Hud 2.0.  I must have done something wrong because when i start oblivion it instantly crashes to my desktop.

Your Load Order is a mess.

If you have installed the normal version of HiyokoGenerator.esp, you will need

MBP++ (Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus) and x117Race++.

You don't have Tamago Player Hud 2.0, but you installed kilina's Tamago Player Hud.

So i downloaded and installed all of the english translation files and installed Tamago Player Hud 2.0.  I must have done something wrong because when i start oblivion it instantly crashes to my desktop.

Your Load Order is a mess.

If you have installed the normal version of HiyokoGenerator.esp, you will need

MBP++ (Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition Plus Plus) and x117Race++.

You don't have Tamago Player Hud 2.0, but you installed kilina's Tamago Player Hud.

Thanks for the help, I realize now that i used the wrong generator.  I properly installed it now.  Need to work on the Load Order now (Never was an issue so far).  is it fine for me to use Kilina's player hud or should i use Tamago player hud 2.0?

Thanks for the help, I realize now that i used the wrong generator.  I properly installed it now.  Need to work on the Load Order now (Never was an issue so far).  is it fine for me to use Kilina's player hud or should i use Tamago player hud 2.0?

Hm I'm not sure, it's been forever I've abandoned TamagoHud. But as far as I remember TamagoPlayerHud 2.0 worked fine with 1.12 so I think it should work with this version of TamagoClub. If you want hud icons, just try both of them and choose what you like or what works better.

My modified version of Kilina's player hud works fine with Tamago Club 1.15c.

There is a link in the first post. The original Kilina's player hud is for Tamago Club 1.04.

ive got a few questions about tamago i just never got around to asking. first, what happens when you hit your child limit, does the game start deleting old ones to make room for new, or does it just prevent more births? and second would be is there a way to make it so only the player character can get pregnant, to prevent the whole planet from running the pregnancy scripts, because i imagine that can cause some lag/stuttering issues.

ive got a few questions about tamago i just never got around to asking. first, what happens when you hit your child limit, does the game start deleting old ones to make room for new, or does it just prevent more births? and second would be is there a way to make it so only the player character can get pregnant, to prevent the whole planet from running the pregnancy scripts, because i imagine that can cause some lag/stuttering issues.

Births are prevented once the limit is reached.  This generally doesn't happen unless you've really sped up Tamago cycles, as children have a duration of 300 days before disappearing.

If you want player-only the 2nd option in TamagoClub.ini is to allow/prevent NPCs from collecting sperm via sex:

set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

Movomo,

The OP has broken links for the plugins.  Specially, I'm looking for Lovers Encounter v1_04 Eng.

Lovers Hiyoko Shooter V1_02

Tamago Topic V1_02

Tamago News V1_03

Hiyoko Generator Creature V1_01

Lovers Encounter V1_04 Eng

Well, crap. I have no idea where those are from. Anyone?

by the way, you don't need english translation for hiyoko shooter, hiyoko generator creature. Just download them from here

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7

Movomo,

The OP has broken links for the plugins.  Specially, I'm looking for Lovers Encounter v1_04 Eng.

Lovers Hiyoko Shooter V1_02

Tamago Topic V1_02

Tamago News V1_03

Hiyoko Generator Creature V1_01

Lovers Encounter V1_04 Eng

Well, crap. I have no idea where those are from. Anyone?

by the way, you don't need english translation for hiyoko shooter, hiyoko generator creature. Just download them from here

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7

There are from me, look at Post #7. File download is working, but links were broken. I have just edited the links to the threads.

Post #36 is HiyokoQuestTarget

There are from me, look at Post #7. File download is working, but links were broken. I have just edited the links to the threads.

Post #36 is HiyokoQuestTarget

lol! I'm too stupid. Thank you. I replaced the OP with the links to your post instead of direct attachment links.

I,m a huge fan of tamago club and I have version 1.12 + hyoko generator Justinov+ tspec mod+ tomago setbody + set body + hyoko shooter+ namelist english + tamago club kil + lovers encounters 1.3?  all working sweetly.

So what the advantage of upgrading now that I got tamago club 1.12  working well? Will I need a new namelist , hyoko shooter eng, or tamagoclub kil work with v 1.15 tomagoclub?I know I need a new hyoko generator. But I looked at the new version of TamagoCLub's  ini and it seems well identical to 1.12?

Btw the new mbp++ omod v 2+ on LL is really good 

• 3 weeks later...

If someone want to look at my horrbile machine translation of Tamagoclub v1.15c based on translation by maou.

Bug I have noticed with my verison after long time testing:

To many twins. After ovum got fertilized there were up to 3 fertilized ova.

If you want try this version, you have to use both.

I have made some big changes to the script a4tccGetTextSituation.

Because of this you have to use both HiyokoClub and TamagoClub. Don't mix it with other version by movomo.

Does anyone know why ovum fertilization would so often lead to so many fertilized ova? I'd say about half of the fertilizations that have occurred in my games have resulted in multiple fertilized ova. The settings for TamagoClub are the default ones. I've been having this problem for a while and I've been using the latest versions of TamagoClub and HiyokoClub. I've tried disabling all of my other mods and it still happens.

• 2 weeks later...

what do I need to do get these installed without MBP? because I cant seem to get it working ive tried many times with different guides but no luck so ill just go with out if that's possible? 

Open each of the esp\esm files and change the races and their meshes\textures to vanilla.  Far from a simple or quick task.