TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Sorry for the confusion. Let me clarify some things.

I assume that "vanilla maternity clothes" is the one that comes with its own .esp plugin. If so, it's a very old one and has nothing to do with setbody by its own. Actually you still can download it here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/Not the download page, it can be found in the very bottom of the OP. It was created to use with older versions of tamagosetbody ("revised" or older ones)

Tamagosetbody "reboot" comes with its own data pack. Same meshes, but different folder structure, and this datapack has no esp. When you use tamagosetbody reboot, you'll have to use setbody "reloaded" blockhead or non-blockhead.

If you want to switch from setbody 2ch to reloaded, you'll need to make a clean save. You don't need to start a new game, but need to make a clean save.

One more thing, setbody reloaded does not require anything more than 2ch T-spec does. Blockhead edition additionally requires blockhead as its name suggests, but that's all.

Sorry for the confusion. Let me clarify some things.

I assume that "vanilla maternity clothes" is the one that comes with its own .esp plugin. If so, it's a very old one and has nothing to do with setbody by its own. Actually you still can download it here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/14466-tamago-setbody-reboot/Not the download page, it can be found in the very bottom of the OP. It was created to use with older versions of tamagosetbody ("revised" or older ones)

Tamagosetbody "reboot" comes with its own data pack. Same meshes, but different folder structure, and this datapack has no esp. When you use tamagosetbody reboot, you'll have to use setbody "reloaded" blockhead or non-blockhead.

If you want to switch from setbody 2ch to reloaded, you'll need to make a clean save. You don't need to start a new game, but need to make a clean save.

One more thing, setbody reloaded does not require anything more than 2ch T-spec does. Blockhead edition additionally requires blockhead as its name suggests, but that's all.

oh i see...so with what i already have then i should be fine to switch them without having to add anything else as long as i make a clean save?

Just make sure you have everything that setbody reloaded specifies. HGEC compatible textures, Robert Male compatible textures, or blockhead maybe, things like that.

And if you'll use tamagosetbody reboot, delete that vanilla maternity clothes.esp things.

Just make sure you have everything that setbody reloaded specifies. HGEC compatible textures, Robert Male compatible textures, or blockhead maybe, things like that.

And if you'll use tamagosetbody reboot, delete that vanilla maternity clothes.esp things.

I already have the HGEC bodies/textures and the robert male ones so i guess that saves me that trouble. I'll do this and then see if all is resolved. 

ok so i changed setbody versions....i have Setbody reloaded 1.20, TamagoSetbody reboot, and tamago outlet 1.20 ......and i even started a brand new game, everything else is working great, but again no maternity clothes are generated and the body doesnt change, even during the 2nd and 3rd stages. Is there something I'm missing still?

ok so i changed setbody versions....i have Setbody reloaded 1.20, TamagoSetbody reboot, and tamago outlet 1.20 ......and i even started a brand new game, everything else is working great, but again no maternity clothes are generated and the body doesnt change, even during the 2nd and 3rd stages. Is there something I'm missing still?

Check your ini folder to be sure you have Setbody.ini, AutoSetBody.ini, and TamagoSetBody.ini, and that all of their settings are right.

Check your ini folder to be sure you have Setbody.ini, AutoSetBody.ini, and TamagoSetBody.ini, and that all of their settings are right.

There is an autosetbody.ini and a tamagosetbody.ini but the setbody.ini doesn't exist? I've checked everywhere, even re-downloaded it and there isn't one anywhere in the files. 

There is an autosetbody.ini and a tamagosetbody.ini but the setbody.ini doesn't exist? I've checked everywhere, even re-downloaded it and there isn't one anywhere in the files.

That might be the problem. I recommend the blockhead edition. Maybe the pre-blockhead version doesn't have an ini?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

That might be the problem. I recommend the blockhead edition. Maybe the pre-blockhead version doesn't have an ini?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?p=491779

I really don't want to switch versions again if i can help it because a clean save didn't work last time even though i followed the clean save directions to the last letter...so i had to start all over again. Is there a way to fix it without taking such a drastic step as changing versions again? Everything else is working just fine, that's the only part of it that isn't. 

"Maybe the pre-blockhead version doesn't have an ini?"

Correct, it does not.

Isn't TamagoSetbody reboot Blockhead only? If yes then they will need the prior TamagoSetbody, not the reboot blockhead version. The last verson I DLed was tamago setbody revised 1.02. The link in the OP points to the reboot blockhead version, which IMO is what is causing the confusion here. There should be IMO a non-blockhead link as well.

"Maybe the pre-blockhead version doesn't have an ini?"

Correct, it does not.

Isn't TamagoSetbody reboot Blockhead only? If yes then they will need the prior TamagoSetbody, not the reboot version.

I hate being so clueless, but I guess I'll switch then. I just hope a clean save works this time. I really don't feel like starting over again for a 3rd time. 

Your not exactly clueless, just new to all of this. Tamago Setbody Revised 1.01a is here. Cannot find a link for tamago setbody revised 1.02.

Request to movomo

I'd like to see links to all non-blockhead versions restored please. Not everyone is going to blockhead yet, including me...

Your not exactly clueless, just new to all of this. Tamago Setbody Revised 1.01a is here. Cannot find a link for tamago setbody revised 1.02.

Request to movomo

I'd like to see links to all non-blockhead versions restored please. Not everyone is going to blockhead yet, including me...

Its not so much the switching i mind its just dreading having to start over again if the clean save doesn't work. 

One more question....is there a way to change my children's hairstyles with the construction set so that i dont have to keep saving and reloading until i get one that i like/doesn't glitch through their head?

I loaded up all mods i have in the cs and i cant find their names under the npc list

One more question....is there a way to change my children's hairstyles with the construction set so that i dont have to keep saving and reloading until i get one that i like/doesn't glitch through their head?

I loaded up all mods i have in the cs and i cant find their names under the npc list

Children's names come from HiyokoNameList.ini, which is installed by HiyokoGenerator. If you install HiyokoFutureDream, you can then give your child a name of your own choosing.

I don't know of any way to customize what your children look like. It would be cool if someone created a facegen mod to do that, but for now you get what you get. Two mods, HiyokoFutureDream, and Hiyoko Genetics, limit the possible outcomes to something between the two parents. HiyokiFutureDream is the more versitile of the two, and also lets you customize your child's clothes and combat behavior.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/512-hiyokofuturedream/

Children's names come from HiyokoNameList.ini, which is installed by HiyokoGenerator. If you install HiyokoFutureDream, you can then give your child a name of your own choosing.

I don't know of any way to customize what your children look like. It would be cool if someone created a facegen mod to do that, but for now you get what you get. Two mods, HiyokoFutureDream, and Hiyoko Genetics, limit the possible outcomes to something between the two parents. HiyokiFutureDream is the more versitile of the two, and also lets you customize your child's clothes and combat behavior.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/512-hiyokofuturedream/

oh i know. I have Future Dream installed it's great. I was just curious if there's a way to edit them with the construction set after they're already generated so that i don't spend like an hour trying to get hair that i like and/or doesn't glitch through their head. 

oh i know. I have Future Dream installed it's great. I was just curious if there's a way to edit them with the construction set after they're already generated so that i don't spend like an hour trying to get hair that i like and/or doesn't glitch through their head.

That would be a great thing, for a LOT of reasons. But sadly, no.

EDIT: Actually... wigs might be the answer. I see Movomo mentioning something like SetBody for Clothes, which I think could include wigs.

that really sucks because sometimes it takes me like an hour to get hair that works since sometimes the hair ive got doesnt always work with the hiyokos so it clips a bit. 

that really sucks because sometimes it takes me like an hour to get hair that works since sometimes the hair ive got doesnt always work with the hiyokos so it clips a bit.

You missed my edit about wigs: "EDIT: Actually... wigs might be the answer. I see Movomo mentioning something like SetBody for Clothes, which I think could include wigs."

Pray to the mighty Movomo and cross your fingers.

You missed my edit about wigs. Pray to the mighty Movomo and cross your fingers.

You would think Hiyokos would show up in the CS since arent they technically npcs?

The CS doesn't have the ability to edit saves, which is what you would need. We could do it with Morrowind, but it doesn't work with Oblivion.

Besides wigs, another thing that would work is using pre-built Hiyokos instead of generated ones. It would solve a lot of problems, including this one. The idea's been floated a couple of times, but I think it's pretty much dormant for now.

You missed my edit about wigs. Pray to the mighty Movomo and cross your fingers.

You would think Hiyokos would show up in the CS since arent they technically npcs?

The CS doesn't have the ability to edit saves, which is what you would need. We could do it with Morrowind, but it doesn't work with Oblivion.

Besides wigs, another thing that would work is using pre-built Hiyokos instead of generated ones. It would solve a lot of problems, including this one. The idea's been floated a couple of times, but I think it's pretty much dormant for now.

Yeah that would fix a lot of problems. The only problem i have with them being randomly generated is when the hair clips through their heads and sometimes i'm unlucky and it takes a while to get one that doesn't clip.