TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Evil Hiyoko Discussion (cont.)

So the results of breeding the two non-temporary, named vampires from Vampire Hunting, Strange Lihla and Strange Lisa is as expected, somewhat.

The both produced MBP++ based Hiyokos, but with only partial evil faction inheritance. The Hiyokos also did not automatically inherit any of their parents disposition/aggression, based on testing that with my PC. That may need to be added when creating the reference vampire, bandit, etc. Hiyokos in my generator. (Unless someone here can suggest something better or preferred.)

I think we can safely say an evil to evil NPC, named and not temporary actor will produce Hiyokos. They cannot be affected by HiyokoFutureDream, which would be a nice control feature for them so that they too can level up, add spells, etc. You can control them (after killing the parents) via MCS or MCS extension.

I'm going to incorporate the script code snippet above from WappyOne and reuse these saves to test that out at a later date.

PC to Evil NPC and Evil NPC to Evil NPC (A set of vampires from Vampire Hunting in my tests)

What I'm finding is that ovum and embryos both degrade incredibly fast for temporary vampire NPCs (and sometimes for my PC as well). I used the magic potion affects from TamagoFertilityClinic 1.05 and made them targeting spells also so that I can easily cast them on a test vampire. I need to review those spells as they tend to piss off other nearby vampires. I may need to just add it to the spell silencing MOD. Mostly this is just for testing purposes.

It seems that with my current Tamago/Hiyoko set up and INI file configuration, the decay rates can almost be stopped or is stopped, once you apply either the ovum or pregnancy protection potion/spells (from TamagoFertilityClinic) to your PC or an NPC. Ovums can decay down from peerless, but once a fetus they tend to stay peerless till birth, especially if you follow an ovum protection potion/spell immeditely with the conceive spell.

Screen captures from today's test sessions:

Evil named NPC to evil named NPC

post-18672-0-92071800-1414593582_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-33749300-1414593583_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-33749300-1414593583_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-74012900-1414593603_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-74012900-1414593603_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-36264200-1414593604_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-70964700-1414593604_thumb.jpg

PC to evil temporary NPC

post-18672-0-20858400-1414593605_thumb.jpg

post-18672-0-80005100-1414593605_thumb.jpg

If you really want to apply them xp-leveling, you kind of can.

Later hfd has the feature to adopt arbitrary npc as your hiyoko.

Disposition and responsibility are hfd job too. Well, not aggression, at the moment. I don't remenber.

So, did they kill their own children immediately?

No, there was zero aggression towards their own children. I believe that is mainly due to the evil faction inheritance, even though it was only partial. They simply followed their parents around in the dungeon location, much like a Hiyoko would if it was born to a PC. I'm also going to see if I can determine why it was only partial and not 100% faction inheritance. I also feel that since they (the Hiyokos) were not in the player faction too, since it wasn't a PC to NPC coupling and birth, there was zero aggresion from their evil parents.

If you really want to apply them xp-leveling, you kind of can.

Yes, I would, but I'm currently undecided if that should be sort of automatic for evil Hiyokos, or manual and adjustable via the main HFD spell. I'm leaning towards automatic and defaulting to on and managed, opposite of the current HFB default setting for PC based Hiyokos. That would potentially provide some additional ability for them to survive in the hostile environments they are born into. I doubt an evil parent; vampire, bandit or other, would come to the rescue of even their own evil offspring if it were attacked by for example a rat, but I haven't tested that yet so it's till unknown.

The current, enhanced environment I have, using both Vampire Hunting (VH) + Adrenaline Oblivion (AO) adds some additional aggressive elements to the environment. VH adds a new wolf NPC element that is friendly towards the vampires it adds. Plus AO replicates those a number of times, depending on PC level. So you can end up with 5 or 6 VH wolves in an area around the VH vampires. Okay if those wolves are a part of the evil vampire factions, which I assume they are since they don't attack the VH vampires, but I have to check that to make sure. But it would also ensure no aggression from the VH wolves for the evil Hiyokos too. I think how some Hiyokos previously died so quickly was due to other dungeon spawning creature NPCs like rats, plus AO replicating more of them due to my PC's current level. As we all known, Hiyokos are very fragile immediately after birth. An acorn dropping from a tree or a butterfly could easily kill them, lol.

Later hfd has the feature to adopt arbitrary npc as your hiyoko.

Can you expand on that feature a bit? I think I must have missed that in the description or settings.

Okay, I'll have to check my version of HFD as I did exactly that a couple or few times and did not see that message or popup.

Yeah, I was a couple of versions behind on the latest release, thanks! Added and INI settings configured for that now.

Back to more discovery and testing...

Edited by varenne

Curious. If after casting HFD on them and I set them to free, will they return to their vampire parents? No worries, I can always just test that. That was the default behavior, before casting HFD on them.

Something else I noticed with HFD, and it does repeat with this version too. After casting HFD, it changes the prior MCS setting (for example follow) to relax I think. Was that or is that intentional? I can provide more tests and examples if it is not. (Going through a gateway also seems to have an affect on MCS setting post a HFD cast, but that I definitely need to research further.)

That is sort of intended. It depends. hfd does not change their package, just creates a new array entry for them so they can be managed via the spell. What's happening is, probably, that you have mcs extension, and mcs auto-order is enabled in the ini. When you switch their auto xp mode it asks mcs to order them. Once you dismiss them, they will go back to their previous routine (follow mother) because what you are seeing is but a mcs command.

Anyways... do not underestimate rats. They are worthy enemies in most of the major tes titles. :P in arena and daggerfall I have died countless times because of those tough bastards. The only reason you don't be killed by a rat in morrowind is because there is no rat around seyda neen. In skyrim there are some minsonofabitch rats in..err... during thieves guild I think. And in oblivion.. nuff said. 100% difficulty and rats will kill you with two or three hits in the starter dungeon.

I actually like it the way it is set now. Saves me from having to cast MCS Order on them so many times.

Well it's a good thing Bethesda didn't think to include vorpal bunny's then!   :P Watch out for the Dread Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, coming to a cave near you!

When I first started playing Oblivion, before I found and added any MODs, I lost count how many times I died in the starter dungeon to those pesky rats.  ;)

Well for now any more testing of evil Hiyokos is on hold. Vampire Hunting has my Talos Square Inn fubared and fixing that takes priority for now. I cannot even enter the Inn without a total lockup. I know one entire quest is fucking missing, I had posted about that in another thread. Too bad as I just finished the main quest and wanted to at the very least make use of the non-temporal NPCs it adds. Looking like its heading for the delete button though.

I also discovered why my mostly female guards from one of Colourwheel's MODs do produce Hiyokos though. They are not temporal NPCs (at least not the imperial guards) like bandits and the vampires from VH. So it's looking like I either I replace those in VH or build my own from scratch in my own vampire adding MOD.

So I'm concluding for now that temporal NPCs cannot produce Hiyokos, as movomo pointed out previously. The ones I did some extensive testing on today, never came to full term, even when I used spells on them to get ovum and fetus to peerless. The non-temporal evil NPCs have more possibilities anyways, like putting them in holding cells for breeding and such.

More research into this a later date.

Okay. I didn't want to wipe all Hiyokos and start over, so I managed a brute force wipe of all of Kendra's quests and scripts, which fixed the lockup when entering the inn in Talos Square. (I also didn't want to loose any script edits I've already done to it.) I tried searching for the root cause but lost patience. I may also delete the other quest set that's also incomplete (see the readme for VH ver 3 if you plan to do this too.)

So back to more testing and edits of vampires.

• 2 months later...

That's almost always a sign of a missing master.

The game works just fine if i un-activate the mods, so i'm not really sure what i'm missing that's preventing it from starting....

Ive got:

The latest OBSE 

TamagoClub104_eng

Tamago Outlet 1.20

Tamago Setbody Revised 1.01

TamagoClub115c_eng_TranslationRev2

HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3

HiyokoGenerator

LAPF version 1.6a1

Lovers Hiyoko Shooter V1_02

Vanilla Maternity Clothes 0.3

HGBM_102

is there anything else i should have that i might have missed?

Post your load order, perhaps you have the master file but not in the right order.

See my yellow Link below. Load order with (all) Lovers and Tamago Mods.

1. Oblivion.esm
  2. TamagoClub.esm
  3. HiyokoClub.esm
  4. Lovers with PK.esm
  5. Lovers with PK.esp
  6. TamagoSetBody.esp
  7. LoversTamagoClub.esp
  8. HiyokoGenerator.esp
  9. HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
  10. HiyokoGenetics.esp
  11. LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
  12. LoversMB2.esp
  13. LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
  14. LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
  15. Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

OBSE and pluggy werent listed but i have them in the correct folder locations

Ah, not really good enough to determine to root cause of your issue. Use either OBMM or Wrye Bash to capture your real LO as text and post that, preferably in spoiler tags.

Did you go with the MBP++ versions and set of MODs or the non-MBP ones?

i got the game running now after resetting some mods that werent activated properly for some reason (like my MBP mods, but they're working now) but there's still a few noticeable issues. The most noticeable two things is during child delivery a random sex animation starts in it's place and the child in question gets a totally random race, both parents were dark elves and yet the child looked like an imperial. 

here's my load order from OBMM

Oblivion.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HikyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

LoversTamagoClub.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed vanilla race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - nosc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

That first issue reads like LoversHiyokoShooter.esp, which I don't use. If it has an INI file you may need to set the animation that plays. If it does not have an INI check the animation file that came with it.

Resulting child selection is your HiyokoGenerator. With MBP++ based generators they will be in most cases different than the parents and not the same, based on how that HG was setup. In other words they are all typically structured to select from a predefined set of Hiyokos. And there are issues with the selection process, based on reviews I've done and discussions here on LL in an older thread on Tamago/Hiyoko. I don't think that was ever completely resolved.

That first issue reads like LoversHiyokoShooter.esp, which I don't use. If it has an INI file you may need to set the animation that plays. If it does not have an INI check the animation file that came with it.

Resulting child selection is your HiyokoGenerator. With MBP++ based generators they will be in most cases different than the parents and not the same, based on how that HG was setup. In other words they are all typically structured to select from a predefined set of Hiyokos. And there are issues with the selection process, based on reviews I've done and discussions here on LL in an older thread on Tamago/Hiyoko. I don't think that was ever completely resolved.

I'm not sure what you mean by the animation file, do you mean the .esp file? That's the only file I have for it.

Also that's a bit of a shame, but not my biggest concern since it doesn't affect much else so I'll deal with it. 

I just did a quick reread of LoversHiyokoShooter scripts and Idle animations via CS/E and it does not a have a specific birthing animation. It uses random Lovers (sex) H animations, which is what you are seeing in-game and is as intended; not an issue.

See the included readme notes; there should be one in the original Japanese and one in English. The notes are also in the 4 scripts that this MOD uses.

You can add new race types of Hiyokos via CS/E to the HiyokoGenerator but it is a bit of work to do so.

I just did a quick reread of LoversHiyokoShooter scripts and Idle animations via CS/E and it does not a have a specific birthing animation. It uses random Lovers (sex) H animations, which is what you are seeing in-game and is as intended; not an issue.

See the included readme notes; there should be one in the original Japanese and one in English. The notes are also in the 4 scripts that this MOD uses.

You can add new race types of Hiyokos via CS/E to the HiyokoGenerator but it is a bit of work to do so.

Oh okay. This is the first time ive used these mods so i wasn't sure if it was a glitch or conflicting mods or something. Thank you for all your help!

I hate bumping a thread, but it's come to my attention that it would be better to post my newest issue here.....and my latest problem is that the vanilla maternity clothes arent working. Do they only work with the reloaded setbody or are they compatible with any setbody? I'm using the 2ch-edition/tamago t-spec one. If they aren't compatible is there anywhere I could get some that are? All the links for other clothes of this nature seem to be broken. 

my current load order:

Oblivion.esm
x117race.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
SetBody.esp
HumantouchNPC.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The 2ch-edition/tamago t-spec one, although very good is a bit dated. I'd upgrade first to Setbody Reloaded as it improves and adds alot more. There you have a choice to make, if memory serves me right; Blockhead version or non-Blockhead.

There's some other maturnity options as well, but Movomo can speak too much of this better than I can. So I'd wait for them to post a reply.

The 2ch-edition/tamago t-spec one, although very good is a bit dated. I'd upgrade first to Setbody Reloaded as it improves and adds alot more. There you have a choice to make, if memory serves me right; Blockhead version or non-Blockhead.

There's some other maturnity options as well, but Movomo can speak too much of this better than I can. So I'd wait for them to post a reply.

Reloaded has a lot more requirements from the looks of it and I was a bit confused about how to go about it so i went with the 2ch-edition. Could i safely switch versions without having to start my game over and if so what from my load order would i need to remove so that the requirements for setbody reloaded don't conflict with what i have?