TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

The only links I don't see in the OP are HiyokoFutureDream and Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother (22 May 2014), which are optional, but I actually even consider those more like enhancements.

As far as the OP listing towards the bottom; What to install <3>: Totally-Optional, those are in rghost's post #7. I would NOT recommend using any not linked there and found elsewhere as they may not work with the core versions of Tamago/Hiyoko in this thread. Those in post 7 have been tested and proven to work.

Do you have Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother (22 May 2014) installed and enabled? Could be from that.

I looked at Post 2, Current list of pregnancy effects: but did not see it listed.

First line:

Undead (incl. LB/OOO Spectral Wolves): 1-3 points of life drain & 20-60% paralysis resist, depending on father's level, from conception

HGBM makes undead pregnancies very dangerous. Constant healing or bed rest required to survive.

HGBM and HFD both are in the OP. HGBM is in the essentials list and HFD is in the optionals list.

Honestly, I don't know much about those optional things in the OP. I've never bothered trying tamago news or hiyoko genetics myself. But they are relatively simple ones so I just suppose they can work with 1.15c. Tamago and Hiyokoclub basically always have kept backward compatibility. If something does not work with the newer version, the fault is more likely on that particular mod's side. For example the mod attempts to override any of the original scripts in T/H master plugin, etc.

So I just can't tell them that those aren't mentioned in the OP are incompatible and will silently kill their game. "Heaven knows" is a bit more honest answer.

Anyway.. Let's add the links to the OP later. Things like HGBM or HFD, TSB are easy to locate but finding others might be tricky. lazy

Yes, the text is there but no links. Agree that HGBM is essential as it replaces the creature generator.

The last version of Tamago News does work. I don't recall that one ever changing much. And I have not tried Hiyoko Genetics with this version set.

I've actually disablled all Tamago/Hiyoko MODs for now, till I figure out a workaround or fix for the headless Hiyokos happening. I add, delete, alter and move MODs around too much, so it will happen again if I have Hiyokos in-game.

It's, IMO first the responsibility of the member to do the requisite reading to determine what to install and not install. This like many other Lovers MODs and threads, again IMO have come a long way to simplify that. Since the member has yet to reply back with specifics on which optional MODs are in question I think it's safe to say, you can wait till they do post again. 

ok

you can download all the miscellaneous mods for tamahiyo stuff via livedoor wiki and 4shared (linked in the op).

if not they are in the download section here.

but how can you get english versions of tamago news, tamago topic, hiyoko genetics etc.?

anyone?

but how can you get english versions of tamago news, tamago topic, hiyoko genetics etc.?

anyone?

Let me look, I may have those and I can either upload and provide links or track them back to their root source here on LL.

Decided to just upload what I have to MEGA:

Tamago News V1_03.7z 166 KB

Tamago Topic V1_02.7z 4 KB

HiyokoGenetics.esp 26 KB

Unknown if these work since I don't use them:

Lovers Encounter V1_04 Eng.7z 9 KB (I don't know if this replaced TamagoEncounter, or visa versa, never used it.)

There is some back and forth on additional links, that here, gone, back again and maybe gone again in post 64. I'd check and maybe move those to the OP?

Actually a lot is still in post 7...

Note

(Once upon a time there was an archive file here on LL titled, Lovers with PK Complete Package that contained the majority of English translated files, but that IMO has become outdated version-wise and I will not re-post it.)

Edited by varenne

Varenne, in post #363 you posted a HiyokoClub.ini that has settings for a4tc.HiyokoLife, a4tc.HiyokoLimit, and a4hc.DeliveryRate. I think that ini should be included in the HiyokoClub download, but the references to a4tc.HiyokoLife and a4tc.HiyokoLimit should be a4hc.HiyokoLife and a4hc.HiyokoLimit.

Then, in HiyokoGenetics, the Senescence variable in a3hgtqMain should read the a4hc.HiyokoLife value rather than create its own, which could disagree with HiyokoClub.

I don't know who is maintaining either of these mods, but both changes would be easy.

Varenne, in post #363 you posted a HiyokoClub.ini that has settings for a4tc.HiyokoLife, a4tc.HiyokoLimit, and a4hc.DeliveryRate. I think that ini should be included in the HiyokoClub download, but the references to a4tc.HiyokoLife and a4tc.HiyokoLimit should be a4hc.HiyokoLife and a4hc.HiyokoLimit.

Then, in HiyokoGenetics, the Senescence variable in a3hgtqMain should read the a4hc.HiyokoLife value rather than create its own, which could disagree with HiyokoClub.

I don't know who is maintaining either of these mods, but both changes would be easy.

That HiyokoClub.ini was written based on me not using HiyokoGenetics, and I was not aware of the alternate a4tc. vs. a4hc.

I agree that it should be added to the HiyokoClub download. I also agree that both MODs should be updated, but I don't think that anyone is maintaining them any more. If it is easy I would say go for it! Then post them so movomo can add them to the OP.

That HiyokoClub.ini was written based on me not using HiyokoGenetics, and I was not aware of the alternate a4tc. vs. a4hc.

I agree that it should be added to the HiyokoClub download. I also agree that both MODs should be updated, but I don't think that anyone is maintaining them any more. If it is easy I would say go for it! Then post them so movomo can add them to the OP.

Okay, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Okay, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Also, as I thought back through the history of the post and all, I think that HiyokoClub 400 version was work done by Justinof, but I am not 100% sure on that. It may be worth while dropping a note their way too; to let them know of the forth coming update. Just a last minute thought. (Or you could look back through the other Hiyoko threads for it.)

Also, as I thought back through the history of the post and all, I think that HiyokoClub 400 version was work done by Justinof, but I am not 100% sure on that. It may be worth while dropping a note their way too; to let them know of the forth coming update. Just a last minute thought. (Or you could look back through the other Hiyoko threads for it.)

That's a good idea. I'll do that. Thanks. (I won't have a chance to work on this before the weekend,)

Hello, I have recently reinstalled Oblivion and Lovers to work without MBP. While I did not encounter any problems / incompatibilities (I did encounter better FPS though), I only found a HiyokoGenerator.esp without MBP in japanese. I wonder if there is one translated to english as well and I hope you can point one out for me.

Hello, I have recently reinstalled Oblivion and Lovers to work without MBP. While I did not encounter any problems / incompatibilities (I did encounter better FPS though), I only found a HiyokoGenerator.esp without MBP in japanese. I wonder if there is one translated to english as well and I hope you can point one out for me.

Hiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117).7z

Untested in-game since I always use MBP++ and x117 versions, but I did review the ESP in Egg Translator and all text is translated for this one.

Op updated with hiyokoclub ini. Many thanks to both of you.

Also linked some of the mods.

I reviewed the ini and see you removed (or used my older version of the ini?):

;Added 04-24-2014: Allows Futa females to produce sperm and impregnate other Futas and Females. (Note that this variable is actually in another ESP but no reason it cannot be set here.)
set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1

Just keep in mind that by not including that you or others here will have to continuously answer repeated questions around, "Why isn't my female PC/all female NPCs generating sperm?". That was my attempt to address that continuously repeated user mistake, due to them not reading.

Your thread, your call.

No in fact I just uploaded the archive that supierce gave me straight to the op without examining. But the kokumaromilk setting is needed indeed. That's always been in my new-game batch file. Alwayus wondered why they didn't zip the ini together.

attachicon.gifHiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117).7z

Untested in-game since I always use MBP++ and x117 versions, but I did review the ESP in Egg Translator and all text is translated for this one.

Hmm, that is in the HiyokoClub1.10a archive, post #17. There is the original HiyokoGenetics.esp in the archive, too.

No in fact I just uploaded the archive that supierce gave me straight to the op without examining. But the kokumaromilk setting is needed indeed. That's always been in my new-game batch file. Alwayus wondered why they didn't zip the ini together.

Apologies... I must have had the older version. Thank you for catching it, Varenne.

Movomo, I'll PM you a fixed version later today.

I have updated HiyokoClub1.10a in post #17 with varenne's ini file.

Reminder:

TamagoClub115c_Rev4 is still there for testing the new options. My oblivion installation isn't working (CTD a lot), so I cannot test it.

For newbies:

The latest stable version of TamagoClub v1.15c is in post #17. It contains many bugfixes.

attachicon.gifHiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117).7z

Hmm, that is in the HiyokoClub1.10a archive, post #17. There is the original HiyokoGenetics.esp in the archive, too.

Yeah, I knew it appeared somewhere in this thread but couldn't quite find it quick enough, so I just re-uploaded from my personal folders on Hiyoko/Tamago. I'm fairly certain it is from your post #17, as I took the time months ago to collect all relevant files in order to try and produce either an OMOD or BAIN package.

@ Movomo - It may be better to use the one rghost provided and change the link in the OP to point to that instead. I suspect many more in the future will prefer the no MBP++ and x117 version.

I have updated HiyokoClub1.10a in post #17 with varenne's ini file.

Reminder:

TamagoClub115c_Rev4 is still there for testing the new options. My oblivion installation isn't working (CTD a lot), so I cannot test it.

For newbies:

The latest stable version of TamagoClub v1.15c is in post #17. It contains many bugfixes.

I have your TamagoClub115c_Rev4 installed and was testing it out in-game, before the headless Hiyoko bug bit me. I experienced no issues as I recall, but do suggest those still running Hiyoko/Tamago sets to report back on it as well. 

The link for this is in post#291 (we need test candidates that produce both male and female hiyokos)

I'm on hold for now for running anything Hiyoko/Tamago, while I decide how to best address that headless issue. This is mainly due to me frequently altering my LO (adding and subtracting MODs) and/or editing the HiyokoGenerator I use. Otherwise it wouldn't be such an issue.

Edited by varenne

The headless bug. Isn't it the Load order Problem?

If you change the loadlorder after a child is born, a custom race child.

If the custom race is esp 100 in your load order and you add a new Mod then the race esp is 101 but Hiyoko searches the race data in esp 100. If esp 100 is also a race Mod and use the same head mesh you still have a head but another head-body texture (happened in my game; all my children were suddenly full tattooed )

What we need is a HiyokoGenerator.esp like HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp.

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp is load order Independent, you can have LoversBitch somewhere in your Load order and it works with all other Mod creatures ( if you become pregnant by a creatures in the Bear Folder you child is a bear)

Should be possible to check custom races via a ini. If you install a custom race you add the esp in the ini and HiyokoGenerator.esp searches the race data via the ini in the custom race esp ( and not via the load order)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I play Tamago without HiyokoGenerator.esp, only with HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp: I can get pregnant from human and creatures but only give birth to creatures. ( in the Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother.ini i set CreatureRate to 100 )