Corruption of Champions mod...does it exist?

xenic

So this is fairly self explanitory. I played corruption of champions after several people told me about it and this seems like a fun idea for Skyrim.

I was looking at the game and character viewer. The viewer is lacking in many areas but that got me thinking. The face sculptor in Riften will let you change basic appearance options but would it be possible to add a "Corruption Sculptor" ? She would give you options similar to in CoC. Different skin colors, eye colors, horns. These would probably be the easiest.

For a more advanced version, she could give you goo-hair/body, futa penis, height, pregnacy/distended belly, and some of the other "unique" options from CoC.

The idea I have is to take your CoC character's stats from the appearance page and bring it manually into skyrim.

Please post any comments/advice you may have.

post-100842-1359788292661_thumb.jpg

As awesome as this would be, the sheer amount of modifications in CoC would be enormous to add. When you add in the drider, wings, goo, centaur and tit/cock size of a body it now has to modify models and animations. A lot of models and animations, especially for flight and multi-legged (or single leg in the case of the goo). That's a ton of work.

As awesome as this would be' date=' the sheer amount of modifications in CoC would be enormous to add. When you add in the drider, wings, goo, centaur and tit/cock size of a body it now has to modify models and animations. A lot of models and animations, especially for flight and multi-legged (or single leg in the case of the goo). That's a ton of work.

[/quote']

I would settle for a goo girl/guy mod.

Well' date=' modders are making more, and more monstergirl races for example, i'm helping with making a sharkgirl race. It would take a lot of time to make all of the models and textures, but i think it's possible in maybe half a year so.

[/quote']

It would be awesome with CoC races or even Skyrim ones =)

Well' date=' modders are making more, and more monstergirl races for example, i'm helping with making a sharkgirl race. It would take a lot of time to make all of the models and textures, but i think it's possible in maybe half a year so.

[/quote']

I have been following that thread closely. I am very interested in it.

Archived