Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Corruption of Champions mod...does it exist?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

xenic

xenic

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
So this is fairly self explanitory. I played corruption of champions after several people told me about it and this seems like a fun idea for Skyrim.
I was looking at the game and character viewer. The viewer is lacking in many areas but that got me thinking. The face sculptor in Riften will let you change basic appearance options but would it be possible to add a "Corruption Sculptor" ? She would give you options similar to in CoC. Different skin colors, eye colors, horns. These would probably be the easiest.
For a more advanced version, she could give you goo-hair/body, futa penis, height, pregnacy/distended belly, and some of the other "unique" options from CoC.

The idea I have is to take your CoC character's stats from the appearance page and bring it manually into skyrim.
Please post any comments/advice you may have.

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Myrryr

Myrryr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
As awesome as this would be, the sheer amount of modifications in CoC would be enormous to add. When you add in the drider, wings, goo, centaur and tit/cock size of a body it now has to modify models and animations. A lot of models and animations, especially for flight and multi-legged (or single leg in the case of the goo). That's a ton of work.

Are_The_MaDNess

Are_The_MaDNess

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
you should try xadera's nimin

well i think its better and more planed out than CoC but maybe thats just me ^^

http://www.furaffini...t/view/9524477/

xenic

xenic

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

As awesome as this would be, the sheer amount of modifications in CoC would be enormous to add. When you add in the drider, wings, goo, centaur and tit/cock size of a body it now has to modify models and animations. A lot of models and animations, especially for flight and multi-legged (or single leg in the case of the goo). That's a ton of work.

I would settle for a goo girl/guy mod.

GeraldMason

GeraldMason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Hell, I'd be all for it. But I'd be more after a new world/monsters/quests as opposed to having all the body mods come into play. I've always felt CoC was more about the monsters and world than what transformations you can undertake.

cuverschaap

cuverschaap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Hell, I'd be all for it. But I'd be more after a new world/monsters/quests as opposed to having all the body mods come into play. I've always felt CoC was more about the monsters and world than what transformations you can undertake.

This would be awesome.

Rin (romeman)

Rin (romeman)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Well, modders are making more, and more monstergirl races for example, i'm helping with making a sharkgirl race. It would take a lot of time to make all of the models and textures, but i think it's possible in maybe half a year so.

Vaelya

Vaelya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Well, modders are making more, and more monstergirl races for example, i'm helping with making a sharkgirl race. It would take a lot of time to make all of the models and textures, but i think it's possible in maybe half a year so.

It would be awesome with CoC races or even Skyrim ones =)

xenic

xenic

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

I have been following that thread closely. I am very interested in it.