Need help editing armor

MrBojingo

I'm trying to edit some of those '1 piece' armors in nifskope. I cant edit the '1 piece' armors because the parts i want to edit are merged with the rest of the armor. For the longest time, i've been wanting to break up those '1 piece' armors into several different meshes like some of these modded armors are, and i've come across people saying to use blender or 3dx max. I downloaded blender, confusing as hell. one of the guides set to pick up 3dx max to allow import/export with blender. So i got that, and successfully got my file into blender.

My problem is i have noooooooo idea what i'm doing in blender. I selected my armor, and looked for a place to break it up into different meshes, and i think i went to the wrong place and went into a different view or something and got lost. Now it wont even load my file anymore. lol

So basically, is there any short tutorial video of successfully exporting a file out of nifskope, import it into blender, all the steps needed to separate meshes from a '1 piece' armor, and then export it back into nifskope successfully? without extra tutorials on irrelevant information. My problem is i have a hard time paying attention to 30 min videos of 75% irrelevant information that has nothing to do with my issue.

Or, unless someone can type out step by step guide of how i can do it. (for someone who doesnt know ANYTHING of what they're doing)

Archived