I can't find the Morthal Sewers entrance for the life of me. How to I teleport there using console commands?

Go down to the river just to the left of the bridge.

The sewer entrance is right next to the water, close to the bridge.

If you enter "help ag12sx3" in the console, all the cells will be shown.

I recommend using the normal entrance though.

I can't find the Morthal Sewers entrance for the life of me. How to I teleport there using console commands?

Go down to the river just to the left of the bridge.

The sewer entrance is right next to the water, close to the bridge.

If you enter "help ag12sx3" in the console, all the cells will be shown.

I recommend using the normal entrance though.

Oh my god thank you so much. Iv'e spent hours searching for that thing. 

• 3 months later...

I don't think this mod is still being maintained. I tried it a while ago and it worked fine though, so you may want to examine your Papyrus logs for errors. Mybe there's a conflict or a problem with your load order.

I highly recommend to give the Paradise Halls mod (with SexLab extension) a try instead, if you;re after a mod to enslave NPCs with.

I don't think this mod is still being maintained. I tried it a while ago and it worked fine though, so you may want to examine your Papyrus logs for errors. Mybe there's a conflict or a problem with your load order.

I highly recommend to give the Paradise Halls mod (with SexLab extension) a try instead, if you;re after a mod to enslave NPCs with.

It is kind of hard to find so use this link:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/page-2

Also - the PAHE Home Sweet Home is a must-get addon.

Spoken as someone who still uses my modified S3 always.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Requests

Here is a list of stuff that I could use in order to make S³ a better mod. If you know what you are doing and think you can help with something on the list, or otherwise have useful stuff for me, PM me.

[spoiler=List]

• horse with bagged body thrown over the saddle

That would be pretty awesome, since it could be used in so many ways. From pure realism play to having a possibility to move slaves fast across Skyrim without the fear of leaving them behind.

• chaingang

If someone was able to create a chaingang equip.... oh, sweet jesus!

for the horse idea.. you could use the Defeat mod, NPC KO overhual, Bind gag spell mod and their requirments. defeat gives you the option to kidnap a person, putting them into a bag on your back. so even tho its not on the horse this is the way i do it lol

im probably forgetting a mod. maybe. idk.

Requests

Here is a list of stuff that I could use in order to make S³ a better mod. If you know what you are doing and think you can help with something on the list, or otherwise have useful stuff for me, PM me.

[spoiler=List]

• horse with bagged body thrown over the saddle

That would be pretty awesome, since it could be used in so many ways. From pure realism play to having a possibility to move slaves fast across Skyrim without the fear of leaving them behind.

• chaingang

If someone was able to create a chaingang equip.... oh, sweet jesus!

for the horse idea.. you could use the Defeat mod, NPC KO overhual, Bind gag spell mod and their requirments. defeat gives you the option to kidnap a person, putting them into a bag on your back. so even tho its not on the horse this is the way i do it lol

im probably forgetting a mod. maybe. idk.

Your first post on Loverslab is an attempt to be helpful so I'll start by saying "Yay for you". Unfortunately this particular mod is long dead and abandoned, you need to be aware of the age of the post you are replying to but don't let that stop you from tying to help and push forward ideas for mods that do have active development.