I downloaded your mod for testing purpose but after few seconds in game I was forced to deactivate it.

Why?

Because I tried to talk with one of my followers (I use EFF multifollower mod) and I had ONLY the option to enslave it. Well' date=' ok. He's my follower, after all. But, after some dialogues I tried to dismiss him and he, of course, didn't leave and still followed me everywhere.

ag12: Well, then it seems you have compability problems. I can't do anything about this right now.

I think it would be a better idea to have a choice with the first pop-up message box: at least two ----> [enslave] AND [talk].

The "talk" option could lead to start the normal dialogues OR the multifollowers mod's features.

ag12: Well, that is exactly how it works. [enslave] and [activate]. [activate] triggers the normal procedure, [enslave] ... explains itself. If there is only one option for you... that's on you. As stated above, compability problems with other mods aren't my priority at all. They aren't even on my list yet.

My two cents.

Also here's a quote from the important pre-release information.

you may enslave anyone alive. except children. this is for debugging reasons! the first real release (following once the next version of ZAZ with worldobjects is released!) will feature a more complex condition check on when it is possible to enslave someone. (e.g it will not be possible to enslave anyone' date=' but there will be a mixture of stealth enslavement and combat enslavement!)[/size']

Maybe you should simply wait until there is a real release. Then we'll talk about compability problems. And I guarantee, I'll try to figure something out. Thank you for reporting, though! I will disable the possibility to enslave followers in the next update. Maybe that helps you.

Were you able to enslave the bandit again after that happened? If not' date=' then there is a more serious bug...[/quote']

Believe me, I tried to. Not less than fifteen minutes I danced around this thug.

The problem is - technically he is still enslaved, but refuses to admit it. =))

Believe me' date=' I tried to. Not less than fifteen minutes I danced around this thug.

The problem is - technically he is still enslaved, but refuses to admit it. =)) [/quote']

Well, here we go: the first serious bug of S³! Thanks for reporting this, I'll check on it when working on the next version.

Well, who would think that a post full of information starting with

~ ~ ~ Please read the pre-release information carefully! ~ ~ ~

would actually contain information? Miracles over miracles...

genius-meme_reasonably_small.jpg

I really don't write that stuff down for fun.

Maybe I'll do that later on. Right now, S³ is leading and I simply wouldn't know what to take from PH that S³ doesn't have already. Except for the backpack-option, but well, I don't need help to create something like that. I don't see the need, though. There are other things to complete first.

Of course I would help anyone out who asks me.

Thanks for the headsup, please report about your experience with the mod! :)

small thing first:

i think its a little too much to have upon -every- interaction with an NPC ^^ the option to either enslave or talk with him. maybe we could initiate that with a spell or action or something. it´s hampering somewhat the game pacing and flow, afterall if i paly the game 90%+ of the cases i really just want to talk to them *g*

cheers

Excellent work Ag, I was just wondering if you were planning to add the ability to carry slaves over your shoulder with or without a sack as planned in SSG?

granted if you are it will most likely be much later in development due to the technical complications but I do hope its something your considering

Thank you for the headsup, deadmetal!

If someone created the animations to do that, I would love to implement it. And if it's too complicated to do, I would also appreciate if someone was able to create a horse with a bag over the saddle like there was a person in it. If someone could do that, I already know how to implement it into the game so that it's usable!

Love the idea!

~ ~ ~ Please read the pre-release information carefully! ~ ~ ~

Do it again. Thank you.

ye' date=' overlooked that paragraph. that explains it thanks.

you may enslave anyone alive. except children. this is for debugging reasons! the first real release (following once the next version of ZAZ with worldobjects is released!) will feature a more complex condition check on when it is possible to enslave someone. (e.g it will not be possible to enslave anyone, but there will be a mixture of stealth enslavement and combat enslavement!)

Paradise Halls VS Sx3

And the winner is... Sx3 ! Great work !

Now bug report:

-When i change cell, slaves unequip inventory (collar, cuffs, etc.) Am i the only one ? Perhaps adding a "re-dress" fonction in the menu would be handy..

-Same sell problem as the others (tried it with redguard)

-For the bound hands animation breaking you should take a look at "xaz Bondage" mod here on Loverslab, he seems have solved it..

I can't wait to see it in final release !

PS: Sorry for my english..

Paradise Halls VS Sx3

ag12: Thank you' date=' Sir! I do my best...[/color']

Now bug report:

-When i change cell, slaves unequip inventory (collar, cuffs, etc.) Am i the only one ? Perhaps adding a "re-dress" fonction in the menu would be handy..

ag12: Damn! I actually have an automatic function for that in the script, but it doesn't seem to work. I'll look into it! Thanks for reporting!

ag12: Hmpf. I'll have to do further testing. Thanks!

-For the bound hands animation breaking you should take a look at "xaz Bondage" mod here on Loverslab, he seems have solved it..

ag12: I'll have a chat with him!

ag12: Your english is perfectly fine! :)

Hi' date='

I'm Layam - the guy doing Paradise halls. I figured it was worth the effort to come here and say hi. Perhaps we're duplicating a certain amount of effort here - I'm wondering if there's any way we can merge our efforts.

Layam [/quote']

Nice to "meet" you. Let's throw some PMs at each other, shall we? :)

Paradise Halls VS Sx3

ag12: Thank you' date=' Sir! I do my best...[/color']

Now bug report:

ag12: Damn! I actually have an automatic function for that in the script, but it doesn't seem to work. I'll look into it! Thanks for reporting!

ag12: Hmpf. I'll have to do further testing. Thanks!

ag12: I'll have a chat with him!

ag12: Your english is perfectly fine! :)

I'm using Frostfall which add backpacks and other stuff to actors, it may be the source of conflict with slave inventory... i'll try your mod without Frostfall and give you feedback !

Also, i have found some dirty edits in the esp when i opened it with TESVEdit... I know it's a pre-release but i can send you the list if you want.

One of the best things about this mod is the way it is activated pillory. I think this mod should have something else also sell slaves. I refer to a room full of torture devices from Zaz mod, perhaps with a couple of executioners, and can rape the slaves with another sex mod whenever you want. Sounds like I'm a sick pervert, but it would be nice.

After testing the mod now for a few hours I have to say it's impressive what you've done here. In my opinion this is the best slavery mod for Skyrim now. Fantastic work ag12!

Little request though: Would be cool if you could add a whip like Paradise halls has, includng dynamic whip marks!

huhu ag12

i played your first mod from the steam library.

There were nice side effects....

If i have some of the slave colllars in my backpack and rape(via MLA) a bandit, my follower etc. the enslave dialogue pops up as soon as the sex ended. *eg*

waited a long time for a update :)

huhu layam

seen your mod on the nexus...

will try it paralell to sx3.

About whipmarks... "zwei dumme ein Gedanke" as we say in german ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14529&page=13

currently i have less time for research the specialeffects in the ck due some big it-projects i am working on...

Thanks for the mods ...

Moin

Oli

-> made ysolda my follower(via a spell(script) -> make friend...)

-> after installing s3 as soon if i speak to her:

Enslave Dialogue pops up... no chance to chancel it...

will update bug report as soon if i have more information.

update (this may help trace the bug):

enslave dialogue only pops up with Ysolda(non leveling npc). not with lydia.<-Wrong

enslave dialogue pops up with the first follower you are speaking to..., next follower(after enslave)

does have the normal follower dialogue...

(going back testing)

using extendible follower framework.

i think i will install underground bathhouse(invite-amulet npc to live there) again and test both mods against it. It iss a good test for follower/bathouse/slave scripts to fight each other and see what improvments have to be made to prevent scripts and quests to go nuts....

Moin

Oli

One of the best things about this mod is the way it is activated pillory. I think this mod should have something else also sell slaves. I refer to a room full of torture devices from Zaz mod' date=' perhaps with a couple of executioners, and can rape the slaves with another sex mod whenever you want. Sounds like I'm a sick pervert, but it would be nice.

ag12: Dungeon area is under construction. Will be done! :) Except for the sex thing, I will not put a sex mod as requirement, since there may be people not wanting those options. But I guess most sex mods give you the ability to rape anyone anyways. Thanks for the headsup.

After testing the mod now for a few hours I have to say it's impressive what you've done here. In my opinion this is the best slavery mod for Skyrim now. Fantastic work ag12!

Little request though: Would be cool if you could add a whip like Paradise halls has' date=' includng dynamic whip marks!

ag12: Thanks! Great that you like the mod! Whip will be added with the training system. Probably soon. :)

huhu ag12

i played your first mod from the steam library.

There were nice side effects....

If i have some of the slave colllars in my backpack and rape(via MLA) a bandit' date=' my follower etc. the enslave dialogue pops up as soon as the sex ended. *eg*

waited a long time for a update Smile

ag12: Nice that you like it! The wait is over... :P

huhu layam

seen your mod on the nexus...

will try it paralell to sx3.

About whipmarks... "zwei dumme ein Gedanke" as we say in german Wink

ag12: So ist es! As stated above, whip will be added with the training system.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?...29&page=13

currently i have less time for research the specialeffects in the ck due some big it-projects i am working on...

Thanks for the mods ...

ag12: You are welcome!

Moin

Oli

-> made ysolda my follower(via a spell(script) -> make friend...)

-> after installing s3 as soon if i speak to her:

Enslave Dialogue pops up... no chance to chancel it...

will update bug report as soon if i have more information.

ag12: Check out the bug list in the first post. Bug is known and will not be there in the next update.

Moin

Oli