A new sexy armor :D

LaEspada

Impossibru, on 04 Mar 2013 - 13:07, said:

GrimSovereign, on 04 Mar 2013 - 13:04, said:

daedrasp, on 04 Mar 2013 - 02:27, said:
Now i extract vindictus hfs file and pick-up "Vella White Shark Armor(first post image)".

And now compare to skyrim body.
vindicconversion.gif
Left blue is vindictus girl's body.
Second red is Vindictus Vella's inner.
Third (This is important) is DUMMY Fuck skyrim body! Leg is short and upper is long.. (boob is only my favor.. it too difficult way.
however see 5 minute vindictus girl and see once skyrim girl than i say "Fucking body ratio.." My eye has brocken!!
Fourth "Vella white shark armor" I believe anyone can modify. But looks NOT good as vindictus. Girl's body is so diffrent.

And i cant know usage VMT, VMF files. It's only red and blue or green texture. It's color variation is so hard.
pc_female_white_shark_upper_00_00_00.gif

However here is obj, original vmt, mdl files. Hope good job! (I'm give up because texture file. )
pc_female_white_shark_armor.7z
vella_inner_halfcover.7z
I.... Love you <3

thank you so much for doing a great first step, i hope someone picks it up and finishes it and makes it cbbe tbbp with bodyslide compatability
HNNNGG.. I hope someone converts it to UNP or UNPB too.

I 2nd the unp part.

One more that wishes for the UNP :D

you know, you can get the unp body shape using the bodyslide tool for the cbbe body, and even get armor to have the unp shape if it has the plugin for the tool to do so. 

i believe that the UNP bodyshape is only possible because it has many more points of movement than the CBBE mesh (vertices) I.E. the unp has shapes on it that the CBBE bodyslide cannot copy.    And there is a bodyslide for UNP as well, which is made by Stuffedbunny, which i love to death, endorse and hope to see grow. 

you know, you can get the unp body shape using the bodyslide tool for the cbbe body, and even get armor to have the unp shape if it has the plugin for the tool to do so. 

i believe that the UNP bodyshape is only possible because it has many more points of movement than the CBBE mesh (vertices) I.E. the unp has shapes on it that the CBBE bodyslide cannot copy.    And there is a bodyslide for UNP as well, which is made by Stuffedbunny, which i love to death, endorse and hope to see grow. 

i dont know about the verticies thing, ill have to look into that. but the cbbe bodyslide has been out for a long time and has many plugins and if it keeps it up and perhaps keeps updating the body itself it could become the only body people use if everything is made compatable with the bodyslider, for using that slider especialy with plugins you can get any body shape from any of the major used bodys all with bbp or tbbp support built in. 

but if someone is able to provide me with proof that the unp body (preferably unpb cause i like biger breasts) is better than cbbe with bodyslider plugins then i might consider changing.

ok so i was working on getting this armor into skyrim and ran into a problem with its weights and cant seem to fix it, it keeps saying that some of the verts dont have any weights to them after ive gone in and had it skind to both the feet and body and spent hours re working the weights to try and fix this im still geting the problem so im done playng witht htat for now till i can figure out whats going wrong. 

• 6 months later...

This is a half-truth at best and CBBE fans needs to stop spreading it.

You can get a shape close to UNP with Bodyslide, yes, but the mesh will still be the shitty CBBE mesh just squished into a different shape.  If low quality is what you want, then go for it, but the actual UNP body is far and away better than a UNP-shaped CBBE.  It's like trying to convince somebody to buy a knockoff Rolex because it sorta looks the same and is cheaper.  It's still a shitty watch.

This is a half-truth at best and CBBE fans needs to stop spreading it.

You can get a shape close to UNP with Bodyslide, yes, but the mesh will still be the shitty CBBE mesh just squished into a different shape.  If low quality is what you want, then go for it, but the actual UNP body is far and away better than a UNP-shaped CBBE.  It's like trying to convince somebody to buy a knockoff Rolex because it sorta looks the same and is cheaper.  It's still a shitty watch.

I agree 100%

Auch, too bad that the original textures are missing. This armor is so cool that it really needs some awesome retexturing. Maybe I'll take care of it...

Also, I agree with the UNP vs CBBE body detail difference discussion. I compared both of them in Blender. UNP has a more defined shape and contains far more vertices than CBBE. One of the reasons why I switched to UNP entirely. It's simply impossible for the CBBE bodyslide software to copy the exact shape. I had the same issue when using the HGEC-like preset. It looks like HGEC, but in reality it's not :(

Archived